Chapter 55

The first time I met you

 

 

 

 

 

"Leeteuk, Please" I begged, but he only gave me a shook on the head

"Taeyeon-ssi, you can't go. Tiffany will be worried so as the others. Don't do this." Jeishi said while she gave me a pat on the shoulder.

"They're having a hard time taking care of me. I don't want them to suffer with me. I can handle this on my own. I know. I know it's a stupid thing to do,

but please, just let me."

 

 

 

 


 

* Blink

 

 

* Blink

 

 

 

 

W..where am I?

 

I'm in a hospital??

 

 

 

I opened my eyes and saw Tiffany sleeping beside me with her hands under her head. I caressed her cheeks, not forgetting to memorize every beautiful features she has. A tear came out of my eyes. I'm sorry.

I carefully sat up straight and removed the hospital dress and grabbed the clothes that were placed on the table. 

When I was done, I looked back at Tiffany while my hands was on the doorknob. Am I doing the right decision? 

I sighed deeply and went back to Tiffany's side and kissed her forehead. It felt like minutes of doing that. Pani~ah I'll miss you, please take care.

I grabbed the ballpen on the table and wrote something on the paper provided by the hospital. I grabbed something heavy and placed the paper under it.

I walked towards the door and took a last glance at my friends. My eyes looked at Yuri, Jessica, Sooyoung, Sunny, Yoona and Seohyun and lastly, Tiffany. I sighed deeply and walked out of the room.

 

I went to Leeteuk's clinic with a heavy heart. I want to say my last words to him before dissapearing. 

I opened the door and saw Leeteuk having a conversation with her girlfriend.

"Taeyeon~ah? "Leeteuk adjusted his eye glasses and went towards me

"You're okay? What happened? Where's Tiffany?"He asked while he scanned my body looking for something wrong

 

"Are you alright? Does your chest hurts?Tell me." I remained quiet. Leeteuk is a trusted friend of mine, he became my personal diary when I figured out that my heart was weak. I come to him almost once a week to tell him what I have been feeling. He knows very single detail about me. He maybe weird at times, but I'm proud to say that this weirdo in front of me has been a big help.

 

I lowered my head and said, "They're still on the room.

 

"And why are you not in your hospital dress? " Reffering to my outfit

"I'm.... r-r-running away.."

"I won't let you."He said sternly. His voice sounded serious and it made me shiver.

 

"Leeteuk, Please" I begged, but he only gave me a shook on the head

"Taeyeon-ssi, you can't go. Tiffany will be worried so as the others. Don't do this." Jeishi said while she gave me a pat on the shoulder.

"They're having a hard time taking care of me. I don't want them to suffer with me. I can handle this on my own. I know. I know it's a stupid thing to do, but please, just let me."

"No. You're one of my responsibilities Taeyeon~ah. I can't let anything happen to you." Aside from being my friend he is also the brother I never had. He's always there to guide me and give me advices if I need one. 

"I know Oppa, please. Just this once." He gave me a shook on the head.

"Oppa, what would you feel if you know you're not going to last? to live? Would you spend it with your girlfriend and your friends and see them suffer with you? or go alone and face it on your own, so when you leave, no one will cry, no one will get sad and no one will get hurt." A tear escaped from my eye as I hung my head low.

"What about you Jeishi-ssi.?" I asked her and lifted my head.

"Taeyeon-ssi. I don't care if Leeteuk has 2 months..3 weeks..1 day to live. As long as I can spend it with him. I'm satisfied." She confidently answered

"But if leaving is what you want. Fine "Leeteuk said with a defeated sigh.

He gave me his business card and asked me to call him. They asked me where I was going and I simply said 'Heaven' they didn't like the joke, so I apologeticaly bowed to them before saying, 'Joking. I'm heading to Gyeongju'

"But that's like on the other side of korea. "Leeteuk raised his voice.

"Don't worry I have my plane ticket. I'll be living with my Auntie, the one that owns the KIm corp." I said

"You mean, Auntie Boa? "

I nodded.

"Don't worry about me. Okay?"

They both nodded before patting my shoulder

"Tell Tiffany I love her and tell her to wait for me. "

 

 

Here I am on the airport waiting for my flight to be called. I grabbed something from my pocket and saw a pink box. I told you that I can't live without you, right? I mean it. I just can't bare to see you suffering with me.

 

♪ Maldo andwaeh! Maldo andwaeh! ♫

 

I flinched on the sudden music. I nervously grabbed my phone and saw it's caller I. D 'My cutest mushroom' I accidentaly tapped the screen causing it to answer Tiffany's call. I gulp the lump on my throat and held my phone on my ear.

My heart sank and shattered into million pieces when I heard her sobbing

 

"Tae?"

I heard on the other line. Her voice, I miss it already. We have been separated for hours, but I already miss her voice.I didn't utter a single word instead; I held my mouth so she coudn't hear me.

 

DUN

 

 

DUN

 

 

DUN

 

 

DUN

 

 

"I know you're listening. " 

 

I kept silent, hearing my heart beat so fast.

 

"Taeee~" She whined while crying

"Please come back. I want you. I need you. Tae~! "

 

 

Tears ran while time passed. She's still on the other line, not giving up.

"*snif*.. Tae, I know you're listening. Please come back." 

 

 

"Tiff, she's not there. Maybe she accidentally hit the call button. " I heard Sooyoung trying to calm her down.

I heard Tiffany scoffed 

"I'm not stupid, Soo "

"Did you saw the letter she left?"

"HERE!" 

 

 


 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

 

I woke up without Taeyeon on the bed. Where is she? Must be in the bathroom?

I checked the bathroom, but she wasn't there. That's where I began to panic. I woke Yuri first and told her that Taeyeon was gone, upon hearing Taeyeon's name Yoona suddenly woke up with Seohyun on her lap. Yoona began to call her many times, but her phone can't be reached.

 

 

I began to panic once again. I sat on the bed and saw a paper placed on the table. There was a letter writen, I read it. My tears can't stop from falling. I let it all out and stood up.

 

 

 

 

I ran to Leeteuk's clinic while crying. You really left me? I asked him where Taeyeon is he said 'I'm sorry Tiffany, I-I-I don't know.' I left him and went back to the room. Jessica went out with Yuri to report it to the police while Yoona and the others went to different places leaving me and Sooyoung in the room.

 

I searched my phone and called Taeyeon. I called her many, many , many times, but still her phone can't be reached. I closed my eyes and let out tears roll down and hoped for the best. This is the last time, you'll call her. I pressed the call button.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* RING RING~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I glanced at my screen. Taeyeon answered my call ! But why isn't she speaking?

"Tae?"

 

 

 

"I know you're listenening?"

 

 

"Please come back. I want you. I need you. Tae~! "

 

 

"Taeeee~"

 

 

 

"*sniff*.. Tae, I know you're listening. Please come back." 

 

 

"Tiff, she's not there. Maybe she accidentally hit the call button. "Sooyoung rubbed my back causing me to flinch a little.

 

 

 

"I'm not stupid, Soo "

 

"Did you saw the letter she left?"

 

 

"HERE!"  I gave her the letter.

 

She bit her lower lip and looked up at the ceiling preventing her tears to roll down.

"My bestfriend left me? Us? You? "

 

 

 



 

 

                                                              



 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV 

 

 

I inhaled the soft air and let the tall grass brush through my fingertips. After hearing her pleads I wasn't able to control my tears. I had to hung up. My flight coursed and led me hear in Gyeongju where my Auntie is. I stopped over at the field where I used to play with my friends back then. I brought my hands just above my chest and gazed at my ring. I took it off and looked inside it. I read the name written in it  'Mushroom loves Dork' I laughed and placed it back.

 

 

Maldo Andwae! Maldo Andwae.. ♫♪

 

 

I picked up my phone and saw an unknown number.

 

 

 

"Yes?" I said

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Taeyeon-ssi? Remember me?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"W-wooyoung?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY GUYS! Sorry for not updating. I had my leadership camp....Again

and battle of the brains competition..

and Math competition too.

And WE WOOOOONNNNN~

* jumps like a kid

 

Verrryyyyyy Sorry~

Sorry for the typo errors and the boring chapter *sheepish smile

Don't worry I'll update as soon as possible

Just stay tuned, Kay?