Chapter 3

The first time I met you

 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

 

When the girl held my wrist I was surprised by her action "Where the hell are you taking me" 

"Police Station" She said as she tightly grip my wrist, my hands managed to slip in her grip. I took advantage of her.

 

I grabbed her shoulders and kicked her right in the stomach. I saw her fell on the ground groaning in pain, I felt really guilty for what I did.. but who could blame.

Then I ran towards the cab, I heard her yell "Hey!" But I didn't move a single inch instead; I opened the car door and sat.

 

 

 

"So Miss, Where are you going ?" The driver asked me politely, he eyed me through the rear view mirror

"Ummhh, Just d-drive" I said in stutterly manner

 

 

 

 

I immediately got off the cab, paid the driver and went to the gate,

I walked and saw my cute little garden. I really like plants especially the ones that are colored in pink.

" Pink, Pink,Pink, Pink" I sang to get my mind off of what happened earlier.  

I skipped my way to the door and opened my bag to get my keys.

I inserted the keys and saw my living room, my house is just plain, nothing special about it. It has ofcourse a licing room and 2 rooms upstairs and right next to my living room is my kitchen who I think hasn't been touched since I moved here, I can't cook, but I'll try my best to learn.

 

I went upstairs and opened my room door. I placed my bag on my pink bed and stripped my clothes off and went directly to the bathroom

 

 

When I was done taking a bath, I went to my wardrobe and picked a pink pajama, I wore it neatly and groggily layed myself on the bed. I stared at the ceiling wondering why can't I get the girl out off my head, Eventhough she's small and looks like a kid I kinda find her attractive and cute. I chuckled at my own thought. Your falling In love aren't you?

 

 

I silently yawned as my eyes drifted to dreamland.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

To be Continued

Short Update

:))