Chapter 1

The first time I met you

 

 

 

"It's not working"

 

 

Tiffany dropped the fork that she was holding " Not Again? " She thought to herself.

 

 

Choi Siwon was her 5th Boyfriend, They met at her cousin's birthday party, She never had the feeling of fireworks or sparks when she met Siwon. He was smart, handsome and has a stable job but the way he dress is a BIG problem. 

Right Now, he's wearing Red Button down shirt and Yellow Jeans, He almost looked like a walking advertisement of Mcdonalds'

 

When Siwon asked Tiffany to go out in a fancy restaurant , She was very excited she thought that Siwon is finally going to propose to her, But to her dismay. He was going to break up with her.

 

 

She sighed " Why am I always the one who is left alone? " She said to herself, Then She remembered her past Boyfriend-- Nickhun, She heard that Nickhun is engaged "Why am I always the dumpee, Not the Dumper, I always try my best in every relationship, But It doesn't seem to work. "

 

She looked at Siwon "Do you think you can easily fool me by saying the words "It's not working" Let's be mature here, Why don't you tell me the real reason why you want to end  this relationship, It will be fair on my part

 

"I love someone, fany-ah" Siwon stared at Tiffany and stood up " Someday you'll find the right one for you" He picked he's wallet and put the paper bill on the table and left leaving Tiffany dumbfounded.

 

Tiffany decided to leave the store, When She opened the door, The cool breeze of the Air welcomed her. She couldn't help herself but to be depressed, She was in deep thoughts, While walking she was thinking Is there something wrong with her, And why is she always the one who is left alone.

 

While walking to the pedestrian, She saw two Big round Lights heading in where she was standing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then

 

 

 

A loud screech of wheels was heard.