2NE1 face-to-face with Big Bang

Babysitting A Badass Gangster

Dara’s POV.

“Yah,” I whispered harshly as I tugged on Bommie’s sleeves. “He’s the guy I told you about.”

“Ah, your hot knight in shining armor?” Bommie whispered back and I nodded my head, so much for a knight.

“Would you stop whispering over there? I hate it when people whisper in my house.” The ex-knight yelled. “C’me here.” He said and motioned for us to walk closer, somehow it reminded me of that guy from Fantastic Baby, the one with the stick. As we walked closer, I saw a smile tugged at the corner of his lips. It. was. the. cutest. smile. EVAH!!!! I’m sorry if I can’t help from drooling over that, you should’ve seen it! Guys will go gay for that smile.

“Which one of you is Sandara Park?” he asked but his eyes were glued on me, I shied away but Bommie grabbed my shoulder and push me forward. “Here she is.”

“I was hoping.” He replied, “I’m Kwon Jiyong, nice to meet you. Hope you’ll take care of me.” he said and reached out his hand, I hesitatingly shook it.

“Same.” I said and looked back and forth between the four guys that were on either side of Jiyong. “I see you’re curious about my henchmen, why don’t you guys be gentlemen and introduce yourselves?” Kwon Jiyong said and motioned with his hand toward us.

“Hello, I'm Dong Yongbae.” Muscle man said and bowed his head slightly with his hands on his sides. He looked up and smile at me. Awwww, his eye-smile is just so adorable. He doesn’t look like a gangster at all, that is if you covered his buff arms full of tattoos and his visible gun that I just now noticed.

“I’m Choi Seunhyun, but I preferred TOP.” The tall stranger said and offered a handshake without taking off his black leather gloves. I shook it, “Nice to meet you.”

“I’m Kang Daesung, the humor of the group.”

“I’m Lee Seunghyun, the cute maknae and the most handsome. You can call me Seungri since my name is often confused with TOP hyung.” The last one said before bouncing up and down in front of me. “Noona, I’m so glad boss’s father hired a cutie like you to babysit for him.” I blushed a little at the word cutie.

“Ahem!” Jiyoung cleared his throat and maknae was back in formation. “We introduced ourselves, it’s time you introduce your friends to us.” He said and cocked his head towards the rest of 2NE1.

“Oh, my bad. These are my friends, they’re here with me for the day, I hope that’s not a problem.”

“Not at all.” Jiyoung said before flashing me a smile. Is he really that bad because so far, he has been such a gentleman.

“This is Chaerin, Bommie, and Minzy.” I introduced my best buds, my bffs, and pretty much my only friends to the ex-knight.

“Oh, you’re really cute. You’re Chaerin, right?” Seungri said as he bounced closer to Chaerin. That guy really likes bouncing.

“Nice to meet you.” He said and grabbed Chaerin’s hand, shaking it up and down.

“Don’t do tha-"

Too late, my dongsaeng has grabbed that poor maknae by the arm and go all judo style on him. It was only seconds before he landed on the ground.

“That gotta hurt.” TOP said as Daesung and Yongbae covered their eyes and shook their heads.

“Sorry, Chaerin is not a big fan of skinship.” I said and ran over to help Seungri up. He limped back and hid behind Jiyong. “Hyung, I just got pwned by a girl.”

“She’s not just any girl, she’s known for her fighting skills around her neighborhood. Lee Chaerin, the young leader of their group, 2NE1.” TOP said as if reciting from a book.

“Ah, so you’re their information guy. Let’s see if I get this right: TOP, currently 24, soon to be 25. Real name: Choi Seunghyun, G Dragon’s right hand man. Specialty: sharp shooting and hand to hand combat.” Bommie recited without looking up from her manicure.

Aigoo, that girl is the queen of gossip. I looked over at the gangsters who was staring at her in shock, especially TOP. I’m so sorry they have to experience her undeniable power. I hope they don’t think we’re stalkers now because having bad impression is bad enough with normal people, and now we’re dealing with gangsters.

“Hyung, come join the club.” Seungri said and motioned from the corner across the room. When did he get there?

“I think I’ll give it a try.” Daesung said and cracked his knuckles as if he’s about to go to battle. Suddenly, he started doing…the trot?! And then he started imitating that lady from Secret Garden.

 

tumblr_m7l8hcqrW51qaeoa7.gif

I burst out laughing and Bommie joined me. We were on the floor before you know it. Chaerin managed to let out a chuckled as well and that’s a lot to get from her. But Minzy just stood there staring at this strange little creature, like it’s the strangest thing she had ever seen.

“Oppa, do you have squirrel up your pants? You dance funny. And who are you trying to imitate because that’s like a bad version of the evil stepmother. And if you’re going to use English, please pronounce it right.” Minzy said and I laughed even harder, so did Bommie. She looked at us all innocently; our little maknae is clueless about the world. The gangsters started laughing too while pointing and criticizing poor Daesung. The guard, the one with the scar, looked at us as if we’re all crazy and he decided it’s best that he backed away so he disappeared. I swear these people here are ninjas because Daesung was over in the corner with Seungri, TOP refused to join, in matter of seconds.

----- 

GD’s POV.

This is amusing, gangsters being put in their places by a couple of commoners. The rat was thrown to the ground by a mere girl while TOP lost to that lady who kept chewing gums and checking her mani/pedi. Even Daesung lost to a clueless Minzy.

Although I admit he isn’t at all funny. But what is weird is throughout these commotions, I couldn’t take my eyes off that girl. Sandara Park, miss little porcupine, never thought I’d get to see her again. She doesn’t seem that afraid now that she’d gotten to know our names. No matter, I’ll slowly remind her who we really are. She’s just another toy, and I think I’ll have fun with this one before throwing it away.

----- 

Jiyong kept his eyes on the laughing Dara. *She’ll be an interesting toy.*

*This isn’t so bad, all these guys are really friendly.* Dara thought as she stole a glance in Jiyong’s direction and quickly turned away when she caught him staring intensely at her. *I hope he isn’t as bad as the rumor says either.*