The Fight

Babysitting A Badass Gangster

“That idiot.” Jiyong sighed and raked his fingers through his coarse hair. “She doesn’t want to rely on me until the end.”

“I think it’s more like she wants to protect you until the end, boss.” TOP gently consoled his crestfallen friend.

“I didn’t ask for it, I’m strong enough already to protect myself.”

“An older sibling will always care for the young ones, even if they both grew old.” Taeyang said as he finished treating Dara’s injuries. “I tried my best, it’s best if you don’t move for the next hours.”

“I’m fine, we need to go look for Ah Young, I just have a terrible feeling about it.”

Dara took Jiyong’s hand and supported herself up. The fact that Ah Young is here helped to prove her sincerity, and Dara wasn’t a heartless person who leave someone to die.

“I’m not running away, Kwon Jiyong, it’s not my style.” Dara interfered when she saw Jiyong itching to spill some cheesy crap about prioritizing her safety.

“I got it, but at least don’t try to fight anyone.” Jiyong tapped Dara’s nose and she nodded, smiling sweetly at her gentleman.

“We got it so let’s go.” Seungri spat and checked the parameter before signalling that it was safe to come out.

“He’s just salty about dissing Chaerin before we left to save you.” Daesung filled in on the detail.

“I’m guessing you dissed Minzy as well, considering how nice you guys are.” Dara smiled understandingly, it’s a dangerous fight and the guys wouldn’t want their girls anywhere near this tragedy.

“Yes I did and my hands need to pull some triggers on these bastard's skulls. If Minzy won’t forgive me after this, I’ll burn the damn organization down too.” Daesung sniffed and the guys nodded their heads in agreement, they were out for blood.

“No guards spotted, that’s really weird.” Seungri noted and Big Bang locked and load their weapons before proceeding with consciousness.

“Oh my, and I told you to go save father’s body instead of Dara, of course you wouldn’t listen.” Ah Young sighed jumped down from the broken floor above.

“Of course I know this would happen.” Ah Young threw a key in their direction. “Dad’s body in the truck about five miles from here. Hurry up and go there.”

“See? I told you she was a traitor.” Hollie pointed as she and Jin stared down at them from the same hole Ah Young had jumped off of.

“Traitor.”

“I guess we went easy on her, seeing as how she’s still alive.”

Jin nodded and reached in the rabbit’s mouth. She rummaged around for a bit until she smiled, indicating that she had found her toy. She pulled out a fully loaded pistol from the rabbit’s cotton-stuffed stomach and pointed it at Ah Young.

“If one shot won’t kill you, maybe ten will.” Jin smiled devilishly and fired several consecutive shots.

Ah Young dodged four of those bullets but strangely, her movements were sluggish and she collapsed onto her feet, unfortunately allowing the fifth bullet to hit her thigh.

Jiyong gritted his teeth and instinctively made an accurate shot to Jin’s hand before dashing out to the opening and sweeping Ah Young to the side.

“I’m bleeding.” Jin stated with a monotonous voice and repeated like a crazy person.

“I’m bleeding I’m bleeding I’m bleeding I’m bleeding I’m bleeding I’m bleeding I’m bleeding I’m bleeding I’M BLEEDING I’M BLEEDING I’M BLEEDING!!!”

Hollie ran to hold Jin in her arms. “It’s fine, Jin, it’s fine. We’ll fix you up. Let’s just kill them first, ok?”

Jin nodded and pulled out another gun before dashing at Jiyong. She made two shots. The shots were averted as a solid object slammed Jin to the ground and pinned her arms and legs together.

“Is this child our opponent? Weak.” Taeyang said as he smashed the pistol into pieces and knocked Jin out with one punch.

“Where are you looking, muscle head?”

Taeyang jolted away within seconds because Jin’s unconscious body was vibrating strangely, but not fast enough. Taeyang was hit by a small scale explosion and suffered burns to his right half and temporary deafness. Dara and the others had to bite their lips to prevent themselves from puking at the sight of Jin’s burnt flesh raining down.

“You monster.” Dara whispered.

“How was that monstrous? Jin would’ve wanted it. She would’ve tortured many orphans if she woke up and found out that she was beaten. So in a sense I’m an angel, I killed one person but save many others.”

Hollie twisted her face into an amused smile, she was in great euphoria.

“Monster.”

“You just don’t listen.” Hollie seems offended as she shook her head. “Well, it’s ok, you’ll all be dead soon anyway.”

“You shouldn’t take your eyes away from an opponent.” Taeyang staggered as he held a small knife to Hollie’s throat.

“You can barely stand.”

Taeyang jumped back suddenly. “.” Hollie had manage to land a stab on his right ribs.

Seungri charged forward and fire four shots meant for Hollie’s hands and legs and Daesung threw two small knives meant to hit Hollie if she somehow manage to dodge Seungri’s attack.

“Pathetic.” Hollie jumped at least five feet in the air and did a triple axel, dodging both offenses.

“She’s good.” TOP was planning to join the battle as well before a hand pulled him back. Ah Young whispered something in his ears and he nodded before blending in with the shadows.

“Jiyong, I need you to do something for me.” Ah Young breathing became difficult. While saving her, Jiyong discovered that besides the bullet that had hit her thigh, there was another lodged in her torso.

“Just listen and don’t even say a word.” Ah Young went on talking when she caught Jiyong inspecting her wounds.

*You and Dara both, am I that unreliable?*

“What you need to do is…”

---

“Are we almost there?” Chaerin turned back to look at Bom and Minzy.

“Keep your eyes on the road. Trust me, the GPS I put on TOP when he wasn’t paying attention is definitely not wrong.”