Kidnapped

Babysitting A Badass Gangster

Big Bang slammed the door opened to Jiyong’s room and they slammed it hard. Seriously the screws came off.

“I swear to god Kwon Jiyong do you ever learn you poor excuse of a leader?!” Seungri grabbed Jiyong by the collar and Jiyong looked quite appalled. How dare he does this to his leader?

“I don’t give a about that you are the leader anymore I swear I’m going to beat some sense into you.” Seungri raised his fist and Taeyang held him back.

“At least someone is still sane.” Jiyong brushed his shirt back to its original form before barely dodging a heavy punch from Taeyang. What did you expect? For the leader of a gang to just get hit so easily?

“Dammit that could’ve break my jaw! Of everyone you?! You’re the most cool headed out of them all.”

“Well, I’m the only one not upset enough to actually get near you, after Seungri.” Taeyang answered truthfully.

Jiyong looked back at TOP with his back facing him, not even bothering to look at Jiyong. And Daesung is simply Daesung, only now he’s mad and doing every possible annoying gestures toward him.

“Look, I know I broke up with Dara but are you guys that close with her to get revenge on me?”

“Dude, you breaking up with her isn’t the problem here!” Taeyang raised his voice...Taeyang.

“Did you not remember when she found out about your dragon tattoo?!!! There was a chain reaction and all our girls ended up ignoring us?! And then we had to ask Yongbae to freaking seduce Song?!” Seungri’s face was red with anger and not having enough oxygen from talking in one breath.

“Now that you broke up with Dara, guess what happened?” Taeyang tried to spell it out for him.

“So they’re ignoring you guys, big deal.”

“Not just ignore you bastard!!! They broke up with us!! WE’RE FREAKING BROKEN UP YOU JERK! THEY EVEN BLOCKED OUR NUMBERS!” Daesung couldn’t stand it anymore and exploded. TOP held him back but didn’t offer any word of condolences.

“My situation is even worse! Song lives with us and I can't find her anywhere! She has freaking ninja skills and now she’s using them to hide from me! You know it’s bad when you can’t even see your girlfriend even if you’re in the same mansion!”

“She’s your girlfriend?” All the members echoed and Taeyang backed off a bit.

“Well, it’s not official, I mean I never asked, but I assumed...you know.”

“Idiot” All the members echoed again.

“Am I really the focus here?” Taeyang massaged his temple.

“Right.” Seungri cleared his throat. “FIX IT YOU RELATIONSHIP BREAKER!”

Jiyong fling Seungri’s arm away. “Look, don’t act like you understand.”

“What don’t we understand?” TOP prompted.

“I’m not safe for Dara, she’ll only get hurt if she’s by my side. I can’t involve her, this is my fight.”

“Isn’t that just your excuse?” Seungri added.

“Lord Seungri and I just agreed on something.” Daesung made a cross in the air and prayed.

“What are you talking about?” Jiyong is puzzled about the members' calmness at his heartfelt reason.

“Maknae’s right. That’s just your excuse to be a coward. You’re afraid of Dara getting hurt, true, but you’re more afraid of yourself hurting. You’re afraid you’ll blame yourself for her death and the pain you’ll receive if she hates being with you.” TOP chimed in.

“Deep.” Taeyang, Seungri, and Daesung said.

“You’re wrong! I love Dara and I’m doing this for her sake! Solely for her. I couldn’t care less if she hated me or not. If I’m the one getting all the hurt, then so be it.”

“Isn’t that something for her to decide?” Seungri commented again.

“Oh Lord what is happening? Seungri just jinxed with me again.” Daesung pretended to faint.

“Boss, dude, she’s your girlfriend. She’s tough. Only she should get to decided whether or not she wants to be with you despite the danger. If she says no and she’s afraid, only then can you leave her. But until she says with her own mouth that she doesn’t want to be with you, shouldn’t you hang on tight and protect her?” Seungri ranted on. “Isn’t that better than leaving her side and not being there?”

“Seungri” Jiyong patted his shoulder “for once in my life I respect what you said." Jiyong hurried out the door.

“Yes, Chaerin will call me any minute now and we’ll be lovey dovey again.” Seungri drooled at his ridiculous fantasy.

“Wait, hey, your phone’s ringing!” Taeyang called Jiyong back. “It’s Bom.”

“She must be calling about Dara!”

Before Jiyong could reach his cell, TOP had already picked up. “Hey Bommie, what’s up.”

TOP delighted face disgust the other boys.

“Hurry up, what did she say?” Jiyong jumped up and down like a little boy.

“Boss, I think you need to sit down and listen.”

Jiyong was too excited to sense the tension coming from TOP.

“Dara’s been kidnapped.”

Jiyong could feel his heart dying and the hot blood streaming down his fist from crushing the horrible device that delivered his fear to him.