Foreboding Reunion

Babysitting A Badass Gangster

Dara sighed, Chaerin sighed. Dara sighed again, and Chaerin sighed again.

“I can’t believe I like the bastard.”

“I know right?” Dara said and Chaerin agreed.

“I mean, what’s so good about him?”

“Exactly.”

“He’s spoiled.”

“He’s a flirt.”

“He’s always mean to me and treats me like I’m inferior.”

“He always think he understands me and what I want.”

“He doesn’t look my direction twice.”

“Who knows if he’s serious about me?”

“But why the heck do I like him?” They both ended and turned to face each other.

The two girls who were at the end of the couch skooted to the middle and stared. “Who were you talking about?”

“Who were you talking about?” Chaerin returned.

“Who else makes my life miserable?”

“Jiyong?! Oh hell no, you like that jerk?!” Chaerin stared at Dara as if she’s was a newborn talking. “I thought you hate him.”

“I do! At first, but I don’t know when I started to like him. You?”

“Who else sticks to me like gum?”

“Seungri? Slap me in the face!”

And Chaerin did, Dara just continuing gaping at her. “Why? I thought he gets under your skin, in a bad way!”

“I know, but I don’t know, he seems to treat me different than how other guys treat me. And it's weird and disgusting but I don't hate it.” Chaerin rubbed her shoulder as she talked.

“Are you going to confess?” Dara was as curious as the birthday kid who is about to open his present.

“You ok in the brain? Why would I?! He’s a freaking player, there’s no way I’m admitting that I like him. I bet you aren’t going to either.”

“Got that right. Confessing to that jerk Jiyong is like giving a hungry dragon your heart and saying ‘Please don’t eat it and treat it well.’”

The three of them sighed in unison, wait, three?

Dara and Chaerin turned around to find the source of the third sigh and found Bom, texting on her phone.

“, how long have you been there!” Chaerin cussed and held onto her thumping heart.

“Is that important right now?” She answered and sigh again.

“Why are you sighing?"

“Because I’m watching two s realizing that they’re in love.”

Dara and Chaerin couldn’t be offended since it was true and they never thought much about these things. “Like you’re the one to talk, Bom, you haven’t had a boyfriend in years.” Chaerin commented.

“Who says?”

“So you have one now?” Dara poked further. “Yes.” And the two of them did not expect that answer.

“WHAT?!” They yelled in unison. “How come none of us knew about this?”

“Minzy knows about it.”

“Minzy, you knew?” Minzy, who was sitting in a corner, studying, nodded. “Who is it?”

“Well, I’m not supposed to say~” Bom smiled secretly, but that didn’t last when Dara pulled out a twenty dollars bill and handed it to her. This girl would’ve sold out your life long secret for a free coupon to the spa.

“It’s the giant from Big Bang.”

“TOP?! The hell?!” Dara yelled at the top of her lungs. “Since when?!”

“A while back, we just kind of hit it off.”

“Hit if off? Hit it off?! You don’t just ‘hit it off’ with a someone you’ve just met, a gangster out of all people!”

Bom just shrugged and no one notices the footstep approaching the door ever so quietly. The figure spotted the carelessly closed door as usual and gave it a slight push before entering.

“I see you haven’t change. As lively as ever, I can hear your voice all the way downstairs.”

Dara stopped what she was doing and turned around. She was more than delighted to see the brown, curly locks bouncing up and down.

“Ah Young unnie!” Dara jumped from the couch to gave her family member who was away for far too long.

But Dara was the only who was happy. In fact, she was too happy that she never notices her three friends who exchanged a worried glance and shook their heads.

Someone who wasn’t supposed to return had reappeared, Dara never could’ve seen what happened next in her already chaotic life.

------