Valentine Day Battles

Babysitting A Badass Gangster

And so, the long awaited Valentine Day begin with much anticipation, anxiousness, and a gangster ready to attack any guy who gets close to a certain girl and her chocolate.

“Hey boss, we would really appreciate it if you stop staring down every single guy in the damn place.”

Jiyong ignored his comrades’ request and kept on scrutinizing the area. *Why isn’t she here yet?*

As if he could predict the future, Dara walked in right that moment with the rest of 2ne1 behind her. Jiyong observed Dara carefully. He had been doing that a lot lately, his eyes follow her. In class, during lunch, and whenever he spotted her.

“Hey miss porcu-"

“Oppa, please accept my chocolate.”

“Jiyong oppa, please take this!”

“TOP oppa”

“Taeyang oppa~”

"Please accept out chocolates!"

“Dammit, what is this?” Jiyong squirmed and try to steer away from the wave of girls that just poured on top of him and Big Bang.

“Well, according to my research, this is what they call a “Fan-girls tsunami.”” TOP replied, his face just as pale as Jiyong.

They’ve been homeschooled all their lives, this is new to them. And right now, all five of these gorgeous boys were thinking the same thing, even the player Seungri.

*I’d rather face a whole gang than this!*

Dara took a nanosecond of a glance in Jiyong’s direction and furrowed her eyebrows. As if that jerk needed her chocolate. *He’s already swarmed by girls.*

“Stupid Bom.”

“Don’t complain, it ain’t gonna change anything.”

Bom patted Dara and waltz away, Dara followed, grumbling underneath her breath. If it makes Dara feel any better, then just like girls around Jiyong, guys were surrounding her, Bom, and Chaerin, hoping to get chocolate, even if they’re just obligatory ones.

Jiyong eyes which had been fixed on Dara spotted her once again (barely with the fangirl façade encircling him) and was not happy at the sight. He went on alert, there was no way he’s not getting that chocolate, not that there was any special meaning behind it.

*But I still want it.*

“I have enough of this crap.” Jiyong muttered, torture written all over his face. “Big Bang!”

“Yes boss!” TOP, Taeyang, Seungri, and Daesung chorused in unison, their attention fully on their boss.

“We need to get out of this hell hole, I have a chocolate to get, and that’s an order!”

“Whatever you say, boss!” They chorused again, more than happy to comply.

“Thank god, I thought you were never going to say that.” Seungi heaved a big sigh of relief. He’s a womanizer alright, but hey, this rat got his nose on a certain chocolate that’s walking away.

He grabbed the wrist of a red-head that has her entire body thrown at him. “Don’t worry, I’m a pro so this won’t hurt.”

“erted rat! This is no time to be getting ual urges!” Daesung yelled at him and Seungri was hurt. Hey, he has a reputation to keep up and for your information, he does NOT get urges, ever!

“Hyung, you don’t understand me at all!” Seungri shouted back, his pride was damaged. “And that wasn’t that I meant!”

To prove his point, Seungri flicked his wrist and the girl was slightly thrown to the side, pushing back a number of girls. No one suffered any injury of course, Seungri was a pro.

“Oh, my bad!” Daesung shouted back and did the same thing to a couple more.

It was hard fighting opponents that can’t fight back.

“Aish, this is taking too damn long!” Jiyong cussed. Since the boys can’t do any physical harm, the fangirls keep getting back up like those tumbler dolls.

“Hey, make a hole for me.”

“Alright boss!” The boys chorused in unison.

“Stop doing that!”

“Yes boss!” They snickered among themselves and you can almost see the veins popping out of Jiyong’s forehead. Oh how fun it is to tease their spoiled leader.

However fun that was, they have a job to do. Immediately, the 4 boys of Big Bang fling several girls, ever so lightly, to push enough people away for a small opening. Then swiftly, their backs were against the wall of girls with their arms out, trying to keep the fans from charging forward like how security guards would do for famous idols.

Jiyong saw his escape and dashed as fast as he could. “Thanks, I’ll treat you to ice-cream later!”

“Did he just say that he’s going to treat us?” TOP inquired incredulously.

“And that’s the issue here?” Taeyang replied as the four members were squished against each other like ingredients for sticky rice.

-----

“Dara, are you giving out any chocolate?”

“Dara!”

“Noona!”

“I love attention but this is a bit scary.” Dara said, all the while wearing a smug expression on her face. But truly, those boys look like they can eat her up along with Bom and Chaerin.

“Speaking of Chaerin.”

Dara turned to the lad who was in the same situation, except for the fact that...were those girls giving chocolate to Chaerin?!

“Chaerin sunbaenim, please accept this.”

“Chaerin unnie, saranghae!”’

“CHAERIN UNNIE, I THINK YOU’RE FREAKING AWESOME, I LOVE YOU, YOU’RE MY IDOL!”

The three girls stared in the direction of the loud shouting and gave their target an I’m-judging-you-look. Seriously, can you blame them?

“I’m a girl you know!” Chaerin grinded out the phrase with a sour tone to it, her face pale, horrify.

Suddenly, one cute, bubbly girl in a blue, flowery dress stood bravely in front of Chaerin. The poor thing was trembling hard but she stood firm, you would think she was preparing for a battle.

“Chaerin sunbaenim!”

*Loud voice for a small body.* Chaerin, Dara, and Bom shared the thought.

“I know we’re both girls, but I don’t care, sunbaenim! I really really like you, please go out with me.”

At this, she stretched her hand out to reveal a heart shaped box of chocolate, her head hung low as she stared at the floor.

-----

Dara’s POV.

“Please go out with me!”

What in the world of unicorns and cotton candy did I just witness?

“Omo, she just confessed to.” Bommie, with her hand on my shoulder, commented and chewed on her gum with interest.

“Uh, …” Our little Chaerin was completely, utterly, and 100% stumped, the poor thing. No guy (except for a certain rat) had shown any romantic interest in her and yet there she was, being confessed to, by a girl no less.

She looked my way. What did she expect me to say? I’ve never been confessed to by a girl my whole life.

Chaerin turned back to the expectant girl. *I can’t believe I’m actually hesitating.*

“My answer’s no.” With that, she walked away, me and Bommie following close behind.

“You could’ve at least added “sorry" Chaerin sunbaenim.” Bom mimicked, but she and I both knew that Lee Chaerin says sorry to nobody.

We entered the restroom, finally.

One

Two

Three

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!” I finally let out my laugh bubbles. “Oh my god, that was precious! Really made my day.”

Chaerin entered a stall after making an annoyed face at me. Without delay, I scooted closer to Bommie.

“Did you recorded the convo?” I whispered and wiped a small tear from the corner of my eye.

“No! Who do you think I am?!”

I gave her an exasperate look, how could the queen of gossip passed on an opportunity to blackmail?

“Of course I didn’t recorded it, I videotaped it.”

I spoke too soon.

“I can use this to blackmail Chaerin later on.” And she’s back.

“I can hear you two you know!” Chaerin shouted from inside the stall and we snickered.

“Come on, class’s starting.” I pushed Bommie by the shoulder and made an effort to knock on Chaerin’s stall. “I’ll go later.”

“But…”

“Don’t worry, I won’t ditch.”

-----

Chaerin made her way to her classroom. Class have already started for 10 minutes or so. Hey, at least she didn’t ditch.

“Ms. Lee, where were you?” The teacher gave a quizzical look in Chaerin’s direction and she shot a glare at him.

“Mind you own business.”

The teacher cowered behind his glasses and turned back to the board. Chaerin walked up to her seat and was greeted by an enthusiastic Seungri.

For some weird reason, when she was confessed to, the first person she thought of was him. Not even how to act, what to say, but him, of all the things to be thinking of. She peeked at his desk and it was filled with chocolate.

“Chaerin, I thought you wouldn’t come, for the past ten minutes, I was only thinking of you.” Seungri draw cheesily and gave her an adorable pout.

Chaerin just turned away and sat back on her desk.

*Weird, I can’t smell any chocolate on her.* Seungri examined the girl and saw no sign of her wanting to give him chocolate.

*Boss, you better not have lied to me.*

You might call it absurdity, but even with all these chocolates, he wanted hers.

*This is going to be the best/worst Valentine.*

Members of Big Bang and 2ne1 shared their conflicting thoughts.