A Trip to Paradise

Babysitting A Badass Gangster

“Wait, where are we going?” I asked as I followed the gang to the exit.

“Somewhere better than here.” Jiyong replied.

Somewhere better than here? Not to be contradictory to myself but I think this place is like heaven. They have a SPA here, and gardens, and water fountains, and…and…it’s like a castle amidst the 21st century!

“But don’t you have classes?”

“Yes.” Jiyong replied without looking back at me. This guy has no manner, no manner!

“Then why aren’t we-“ Jiyong stopped suddenly, causing me to bump into him.

“You talk too much.” He said while turning back to face me with a frown. “If you don’t like it, you don’t have to come along.”

“But…I’m supposed to watch over you so of course I’m going!” I said and marched in front of him. I can hear him scoffing behind my back; that jerk!

---

“Woah” I looked out the car’s window and I could see a nice, green meadow and cows chewing grass. Flowers decorated the fields; they made it look like a rainbow has landed on the ground. I can smell the exotic air out here; it’s so different from the city. We’ve been driving for a few hours now and my is totally sore but this scenery is worth it.

“Can you stop that? What? Never seen a meadow before?”

That rude jerk, “No, in fact, I haven’t.” I replied sharply before looking out the window and awing over the scenery again, just to annoy the heck out of that no good gangster! I lied to him, though. I have been here before, once, during the season lilies bloom. That was the most beautiful sight I’ve ever seen. The lilies in bloom were so beautiful. They give you the feeling of living above the clouds, their sweet scents fill your lungs and you feel like you’re flying endlessly in the sky. I ran around the field several times. But that day was also the saddest day of my life.

“Miss Porcupine, get out!” Jiyong’s voice interrupted my thoughts as I pulled back with a glare.

“What?!”

“We’re here, get out.” He said before reaching behind me to open the door and pushing me out. I landed on my knees and hands.

“Yah!” I snapped at him but he just shrugged before getting out too. “Jerk.” I muttered under my breath before standing up and dusting my pants. I look up and see…nothing.

“There’s nothing here, where are we going?”

“Just be quite and follow us.” My ex-knight and current enemy said before turning his back on me and walked away.

-----

 GD’s POV.

O god, she’s so freakin’ annoying!

“Where are we going? Are we there yet? Are you sure this is safe?”

I walked faster and faster before reaching a big rock. Big Bang and I stopped and I can tell porcupine stopped too because I couldn't hear her footsteps, or , anymore. I pulled apart all the leaves and branches covering the entrance to our paradise. We walked for a few minutes until we see the exit up ahead.

“Miss Little Porcupine, welcome to paradise.” I said and smirked at her speechless expression.