Saved by a Stranger, Again!

Babysitting A Badass Gangster

 

Dara’s POV.

“So? How was your day?” Bom asked when I got back to our apartment.

“Not bad. We went to this really nice place and just chill, I guess.” I shrugged, unable to believe what happened today. But I’m also nervous for tomorrow.

“You should be careful tomorrow then.”

“Why?”

“It’s always calm before a storm. And believe me when I said Kwon Jiyong feed on people’s misery.”

Aigoo, sometimes by best bud offer no comfort whatsoever!

-----

“Noona, you’re here!” And the maknae’s at it again.

“I told you, Chaerin won’t come so even if you’re trying to get on my good side, she still won’t come.”

“That’s cold.” Seungri said and feigned heartbreak. I chuckled, he always make me laugh. Gangster or not, this one I can deal with.

“I see you’re back again.” Jiyong said, looking somewhat displeased.

What’s with him? He has such mood swings. I swear, this guy needs a psychologist.

It’s always calm before a storm

Bom, stupid girl! She’s getting me all nervous again. I never like storm, in fact, I HATE them. So it’ll be best if that girl’s not right for once.

“H-hey.”

He just turned away from my greeting and I huffed behind him. He is still rude! Whatever happened yesterday was probably just a bipolar thing, either that or he has an extremely nice doppelganger. No matter what this guy is a JERK!

When we get into his room, he suddenly threw a bunch of dirty clothes at me.

“Ew~ what’s this?” I said and held a piece of red-stained shirt between my thumb and forefinger. “Is this b-b-blood?!”

“Stop being curious and go wash it.”

“E-excuse me?”

“I said, Go. Wash. It.” Jiyong said in a duh-tone and made himself comfortable on the couch while enjoying his games.

“I’m not your nanny!”

“You’re by babysitter, that’s the same thing, isn’t it?” he said without looking up at me. Why this conceited son of a-

Woops, no cursing.

“Where’s the laundry room?” I replied with a sigh.

“Don’t know.”

“This is your house.”

“But I don’t do the laundry. Just try looking around the back area of the garden; it’s probably around there somewhere.”

Murderous. Aura. Getting. Stronger.

“Hurry, stop standing there like a stone.”

“Yes your highness.” I huffed and tried carried the basket full of dirty, bloodstained clothes outside.

“That jerk! Stupid, ex-knight, good for nothing!” I hissed under my breath and walked to the back garden. I saw some maids standing nearby and went to ask them for directions. When I got closer, I accidently heard them gossiping…about me. I backed up against the wall where they couldn’t see me and listened in on their conversation. And I know what you’re thinking, it’s not rude if they’re talking about you.

“Did you hear about Young Master’s babysitter?” The one with slightly red highlights spoke.

“Yeah, I heard she’s an orphan and her father threw her away because he didn’t want her and her mother went into a coma.

She’s practically a gold digger, came working for gangsters out of greed.” Another one with hazel, brown hair said and made a face.

“Maybe she’s just desperate, look how hot Master Kwon is.” the highlight one said again and giggled with slightly blushed cheeks.

Why I outta-

“What are you guys doing? Why don’t you stop chit chatting and start doing what you’re paid to do?” A female came by, looking slightly around twenty. She has fair skin and beautiful jet-black hair. She was also quite tall, even without those heels, and her expression serious, but it gave her a sort of mature charisma.

Wah, gorgeous. Really?! Why must every person here be so freakin’ beautiful?! I peeked out to get a closer look and saw the two maids who were BADMOUTHING ME walked away.

“You know, eavesdropping is bad.” The jet-black haired girl said and walked away, but not before looking in my direction. I snapped quickly back to my sneaky position, but maybe a bit too fast because I’m sure I heard my neck bone cracked.

“Aigoo~” I rubbed my sore neck and continued to look for the laundry room.