Tamed

Babysitting A Badass Gangster

 

Jiyong’s POV

“Ok, let’s get to it.”

“?

“NO! Your homework, you erted idiot!”

I pouted with sarcasm and watched amusedly as Ms. Porcupine settle herself on the seat across from me, pulling out our homework.“Do you really think I’ll do my homework?”

She glared up at me. “Yes, if you don’t, you won’t pass.” I shrugged. This girl still just doesn’t get it.

“I don’t ing care.”

She cringed at my use of word. I smirked at her but she put on a straight face and pushed a notebook toward me. I stared at it with a what-am-I-supposed-to-do-with-it look. She rolled her eyes and opened it.

“I know you weren’t paying attention in class so I spent my precious time copying my notes for you so, appreciate it and at least do your homework.” She pushed it toward me and stood up.

“Well, since the only reason I’m here was to help you with your homework and you’re not doing it, I’ll be going.”

I looked down at the neat notes and pointers. There were stars and occasional emoticon here and there. I sighed and picked up my pencil.

-----

“Argh, that jerk! He’s a jerk he’s a jerk he’s a jerk!!!!!” Dara rolled back and forth on the floor and shouted curses at Jiyong. Dara pouted slightly and looked over Bom for reinforcement, but the girl just shrugged.

“Why do you even care?” Chaerin commented.

“That’s just it. I don’t know why I care, I just want to help him.” Dara faked a sniffle without realizing what she just said. Bom just smiled slyly by the side and filed her nails.

-----

The next morning, Dara woke up even earlier and came to the Kwon’s mansion; she was determined not to be late again. When she reached the gate, Mr. Butler wasn’t there to greet her but in his place was the maid from before.

“You must be Miss Park, I’ve received instruction to lead you to the young master’s room, come this way.”

 Dara followed quietly behind. “Oh, thank you for before.”

The maid halted abruptly, as if trying to figure out what Dara was talking about. After half a minute, she continued walking. “It’s not something to be thankful for.”

“Well, still.” Dara awkwardly cleared when the both of them stopped. Jiyong and the four members of Big Bang were already up and ready to go to school.

Dara let a loud gasp escaped . “The brat is actually up early today.”

Jiyong sent her an electrifying glare and rubbed his sore eyes. “Let’s go already.”

Dara, chuckling, began to trail behind Jiyong. Taeyang stopped short and gave the maid a heart stopping smile.

“Thanks, Song, for helping her.” Dara glanced back and narrowed her eyes. Was that a blush she saw?

“It was nothing, just doing my duty.” Song bowed and walked swiftly away. Taeyang looked at her for a split second before walking away. Dara smiled coyly.

*I smell gossips. Crap, I have to hang out with Bom less often.*

-----

“Chaerin, you look great today as well.” Seungri smiled and popped his chin on his elbow. Chaerin rolled her eyes and plugged in her earphones, letting the loud rock music drowned out the annoying maknae’s voice.

“Fail again.” Seungri leaned back in his seat with an exasperate sigh.

Suddenly, a girl approached him, swaying her hips back and forth. She batted her lashes at him, revealing a thick layer of eyeliner.

“Hey handsome.”

“Hello beautiful.” Seungri gave her a cheesy grin and she rudely sat in his lap. “I’m Hyerin, nice meeting you.”

“The pleasure’s all mine.” Seungri smirked and gave her a heart stopping wink.

“Hyerin, no fair, hogging the babe all to yourself.” The girls have started gathering around him and Seungri enjoyed every bit of flirting thrown at him.

Chaerin popped her head to the music and turned her head to the side, accidentally caught sight of the unpleasant scene. A nauseous feeling stirred in her stomach that makes her want to puke.

*This feeling, it must be…* She looked back outside. *I knew it was a bad idea to eat two servings of ddubbokki this morning, now my stomach’s suffering.*

-----

“Everyone, please turn in your homework.” The teacher called and Dara readily pulled out her neat papers. She peered over at Jiyong and saw him sleeping with his hat pulled over to hide his face. She stuck her tongue out at him and went in front to turn in her homework.

Suddenly, a hand reached out to grasp hers and Dara traced the long arm until she saw who it belongs to.

“What do you want brat?”

“Why? Is it too much to ask for you to turn in my homework?” Jiyong scoffed and threw the papers onto his desk. Dara’s eyes widened at surprise that he actually did it.

“Those annoying notes kept dancing around my head, they wouldn’t leave me alone.”

Dara smiled secretly and went to hand in both of their homework.

*Obnoxious brat, would it be too much to say thank you?* Yet inside, a warm feeling spread from Dara’s stomach until it warmed up her whole body.