Impossible

Babysitting A Badass Gangster

Dara tucked the chocolate back in her bag and continued to rest on the floor. Meanwhile, Jiyong reached out and accepted Myra’s chocolate, a frown on his face.

“Myra, why are you doing this?” Myra let his words bypass her. “You’ll love them, I didn’t add much sugar since I know you prefer dark chocolates.”

*While I added half a ton of sugar.* Dara snidely thought, she couldn’t deny that right now, she really wanted to choke Myra for being a know-it-all.

“I know you love your boyfriend, I’ve seen you with him. Do you want to talk about what happened?” Jiyong made an effort to confront her.

“Didn’t you say your friends were waiting? Let’s get going then.” Myra brushed past him and made her way downstairs.

“How long are you going to eavesdrop?” Dara held her breath. *Dammit.*

“Haha, you got me, good for you and your annoyingly sharp senses.”

“Thank you so much for that sarcastic comment.”

“Right back at ya.”

Silence, yes that awkward silence that never seems to get old, hung in the air. Jiyong gave Dara an expectant look, but she was too busy fiddling with her feet to notice. Then again, Sandara Park wouldn’t have notices any romantic gestures coming her way.

“So, do you have something for me?” Jiyong initiated the conversation, hoping that it would get through to her thick skull.

“I don’t think so.” She tapped her chin in thought.

“Ah!” A lightbulb lit in her head and a spark appeared in Jiyong’s eye. “Your notes from class! How nice of you to remind me.” Dara pulled out a small notebook from her bag and handed it to Jiyong. He accepted with distaste and shook his head. “Forget it.”

Together, they both headed downstairs.

“Look who finally decided to show up.” Bom, the first to notice every single detail of anything to the point that it’s painful, cleverly commented when she saw her favorite girl to tease and her ex-knight in shining armor walked through the door.

“Bom, I think we should get going!” Without delay, Dara ran and pulled Bom up. You can hear Chaerin muttering “Hallelujah” and was by the door within seconds.

Bom stood up, showering upon Dara looks of suspicion. Now when the Gossip Queen get a disturbing feeling in her stomach, something juicy is happening without her knowing about it.

“Hey, what are you hiding?” She poked her elbow at Dara’s ribs.

“Nothing, can we please go?” Dara had that tone in her voice that Bom find it hard to say no. Just kidding, this was Park Bom we’re talking about.

“Hey Dara, did you get to give your chocolate yet?” Dara froze and her face scrunched up. *Bommie sometimes I really want to crack open your brain and see what the devil planted in it.*

Jiyong straightened up in anticipation. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She signed through gritted teeth. *Please Bommie for once get my distress signal.*

Bom got it alright; she just chose to ignore it. “The chocolate inside your bag. The one you’re worked hard ALL NIGHT ON.” She made sure Jiyong heard it, loud and clear. Even if Dara went to outer space and get in the black hole, she wouldn’t be able to erase the embarrassment of it all.

“Dara.”

*Dammit.* When Jiyong calls her name, her knees went weak, what’s a girl suppose to do? Slowly, she turns to face him.

“Yes?” Dara questioned.

“Is it true?” Jiyong was filled with expectation.

*Good lord.* “Of course.” She made her way to the middle of the room and Jiyong feet shuffled in excitement. Dara made eye contact with him and reached into her bag.

*She really did mean to give me chocolate. I’m so happy dammit.* Jiyong stepped up to receive his chocolate but surprisingly, Dara made a left turn and held her chocolate out in front of Taeyang instead.

“This is for you, hope you like them.” Everyone in their breath and Taeyang was deciding whether or not to accept it. If he doesn’t, Dara would be mortified, and if he did, his head would no longer be attached to his neck the way all heads are supposed to be.

Hesitantly, he grasped the chocolate box in his firm hand. “Thanks.” Taeyang can feel holes being thrilled in his head.

“No problem, see you guys tomorrow.” With that, Dara dashed out the door with the rest of her crew. “Well, I tried.” Bom’s comment earned her a glare from her bestie and she zipped the imaginary zipper between her lips.

“DONG YONGBAE!” Jiyong hollered with anger. 

*I’m so sorry.* Dara thought remorsefully, but it was absolutely, positively, 100% impossible for her to give it to Jiyong. 

-----

I am so sorry that I haven't been updating as fast!

//begs

Please understand that it's summer and I want to enjoy it before 

the unfortunate school year starts.

Please don't lose hope and pray for me

because I MIGHT be uploading an Exo fanfic soon!

//screams

Love you