The Offer

Babysitting A Badass Gangster

“TRACK DOWN THIS BASTARD RIGHT NOW AND GET ME MY MEMBERS. THIS IS AN ALL OUT ING WAR!”

Jiyong screamed at the top of his lung as he furiously try to dial the main center. The phone simply broke from sheer force.

“Calm yourself! You’re our leader, you bastard! I know it’s your girl your girl we’re talking about here! BUT LET ME TELL YOU, IF THE LEADER OF A WOLF PACK PANICS, HOW DO YOU SUPPOSE WE’RE FEELING?! DON’T WITH ME.”

TOP release the hold he had on Jiyong and he made an attempt to breathe in and out to calm his nerves.

“Dammit” Jiyong crashed onto the floor, his hand clutching his hair. “How can I? Dara is kidnapped for god’s sake, and it’s my fault. I couldn’t protect her. What if something happen to her? I won’t be able to deal with it.”

“You’re damn right it’s your fault.”

“Chaerin!”

The 2ne1 members walked in through the door and Chaerin scratched Jiyong’s face with a powerful slap.

“If you had been man enough to stick with her, Dara wouldn’t have been kidnapped.”

“What do you mean?”

“She was kidnapped on her way home. Where were you? What the were you doing then instead of being by her side?” Bom gave Jiyong a hard glare and the knife of guilt stabbed further into his heart.

“Do you know how happy she was when she was with you? She’s smiling everyday like an idiot saying how she’ll always be there for you if you need her. I guess you weren’t the same.”

“I thought if she knew I’ve become the leader of the gang, she’ll insist on helping me despite being scared, not knowing how dangerous it might be. She’s stubborn like that.” Jiyong offered a bittered smile.

“That’s a ing poor excuse.” Minzy spat.

“Honey, did you just cussed?” Daesung put his hand up to Minzy’s shoulder worriedly.

“I’m mad at you too.” Minzy shove Daesung’s arm off and turned away.

“Stupid Kwon Jiyong and his chain reaction.” Daesung muttered under his breath.  

“She already know you’re the leader of your stupid gang.” Minzy gritted the words out.

“What? How?” Jiyong eyed the rest of the Big Bang member and immediately found the guilty party.

“So? What did she say?” Jiyong hung his head low, ready for Dara to spill her hate on him.

“She said nothing really.” Chaerin shrugged her shoulder.

“I knew it, she’s scared.”

“She said nothing besides…”

“I won’t force him to say it because I know it’ll be difficult for him. I’ll ask him softly myself and if he doesn’t want to tell me, then I’ll wait. I’ll listen to whatever he says. If he want me to stay behind and not get involved in his fights, I won’t. If he wants us to keep a distance, then I won’t cling onto him. I’ll do anything he wants as long as I can be by his side, as long as I can always be there to support him.”

"Dang boss, you just got burn through and through." Everyone eyed Daesung because seriously,

worse timing ever.

“I’m so sorry Dara, I didn’t know. I’m a fool.” Jiyong clawed at his heart.

“I may not know much about your difficulties, but I know that right now, what can save Dara isn’t an apologetic wimp, but a true leader.” Chaerin kneeled down in front of Jiyong and kowtowed.

“Please save her, I’m begging you.” A small sniff can be heard and everyone knew, she was crying.

The rest of 2ne1 members kneeled down as well and kowtow, so did the boys; their hearts ached for their loved ones.

“I know.” Jiyong wiped away his tears and stood up. “Let’s go save my woman.”

“Aww, what a touching scene.” Ah Young smiled at the door and clapped. “But there’s something wrong here, you all should be begging me.”

Jiyong dashed toward Ah Young and pushed her against the wall.

“Ouch, that hurts.” Ah Young cringed at the impact.

“I swear Ah Young if anything happened to Dara I won’t ever forgive you.” Jiyong threatened through gritted teeth.

“I think you’re misunderstanding again, I didn’t kidnapped her.” Ah Young pushed Jiyong away as easily as he had pushed her and delivered a powerful punch to his stomach. Jiyong coughed up blood.

“You’re still so weak, little bro. You won’t be able to save Dara like this.” Ah Young clicked her tongues. A click made her turn her head. Chaerin was holding a gun to her and Ah Young raised both hand in defeat.

“Oh come on now, if you kill me, how will you ever find out where Dara is held?”

“Don’t lie! You said you didn’t kidnap her, then how would you know where she is?” Chaerin was one straw away from pulling the trigger.

“Let’s just say I know the people who kidnapped her.”

“LIAR! DIE!” Seungri slapped the gun out of Chaerin’s hand and the bullet grazed Ah Young, a stream of blood poured down her left cheek.

“Oh now, now, while I’m being nice, listen to me so you bastards can have your sweet Dara back.”

“Why should we trust you?” Jiyong voice was hoarse from Ah Young's blow.

“Because I’m capable. Jiyong, you’re still too young to know how to efficiently manage the gang. It’ll take you at least days to find Dara while it’ll only take me minutes. Now, I’ll let you choose, which is the better option?”

All of them knew Ah Young had got them wrapped around her little finger. Ah Young gave a feline eye-smile.

“But there is one condition.”

“I knew it was true good to be true.” Bom complained and bit her nails.

“No, it’s simple really. Once we get there, you guys cannot go anywhere near Dara.”

“Then how do we save her?!” Jiyong growled. “Don’t with me.”

“Dear Jiyong, who said you guys were the ones saving her? I’m the one doing the saving here. You guys are just tagging along to back me up...and” Ah Young eyed the 2ne1 members.

“And why should we trust you?” Minzy sneered.

“It might sounds surprising, but I’m quite fond of Dara you see.” Ah Young clasped her hands together and let out a tingling laugh. “If you guys don’t wanna, I’ll just leave.”

“We never said that.” Taeyang intercepted.

“What’s wrong with you guys? Shouldn’t you backing us up right now?” Chaerin looked in disbelief.

“Shut up Chaerin.” Seungri said and Chaerin was speechless with hurt. Did he just talk back to her? The Seungri the follows her around and sweet talk her into falling in love with him?

“I’m sorry Chaerin, but this is not a place for you clueless girls to step in.”

TOP, Daesung, and Taeyang nodded.

“This is our fight, and you guys are just going to be burdening us.” Bom was shocked at TOP’s sudden distance.

“Daesung oppa?”

“Sorry Gong Minzy, but you guys don’t know about us so off.”

“What the hell’s wrong with you all?! Do you guys believe her words more than ours?!”

“We know her better than you all combine, Chaerin. I’m sorry, but you’re just a protected princess despite your tough exterior. You’re all talk no bites, and I’m tired of spoiling you.”

Chaerin bit her lips to keep the tears inside, but they kept flowing down like water from a broken dam.

“Well, I guess we finally understand each other for once. This is goodbye bastard.” Chaerin ran outside, followed by Bom and Minzy.

“Aww Seungri, you didn’t have to go that far. The poor sweetheart is devastated.” Ah Young pouted.

“Get down to business Ah Young, you wouldn’t need the Big Five help if it wasn’t serious.” Jiyong finally spoke up from behind.

“No one knows me better than you guys.” Ah Young smiled. “You see, in return for rescuing Dara, I need you guys to steal something for me. That gang owns me something you see.”

“What do we need to steal?

“I want you to steal Father’s body back from those two little demons.”

Big Bang’s mouths hung open and Ah Young smile faded into a serious, ice-cold face.