First Day of School: PE

Babysitting A Badass Gangster

 

“It’s PE time, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah~” Dara did a little dance in front of the girl’s locker room, swaying her hips back and forth. She loved sports, (working to survive for so long), and the game was dodge ball, and the opposing team was, of course, Big Bang. *I can vent my resentment on him with a legit reason!*

“Come on, you’re embarrassing.” Chaerin covered her face and pulled Dara inside to change. After they walked out, the guys couldn’t help but drooled over them. Dara was adorable with her hair tied up. Even though she was petite, she was naturally slim. Bom, of course, has her long legs that were shown with the shorts. Chaerin, well, let’s just say guys dig bad girls.

*That’s right, stare, stare at my beauty.* Bom knocked Dara out of her dreaming and they headed toward the court. On the other side, the girls were swarming as well. They can see Big Bang, with Jiyong, walked out. The girls swooned over them, it’s like they’ve never seen such perfect gods before in their lives.

“Omo, Taeyang's body’s smoking.”

“Look at those arms!”

“Tsk, personally, I think I look better.” Dara flipped her hair and turned away.

“Go to your respective team please!” the coach hollered and the students shuffled into their places. He placed the ball down in the middle and backed away.

“Start when I blow the whistle. Wait, we’re missing one person over here. Hmm” The coach scanned the opposing team, “Dong Yongbae, please join the opposite team.” Taeyang made his way to the other side of the gym and greeted Dara with a smile.

“Get ready” Dara and Chaerin were already in an almost-launch position with their eyes on the ball. Jiyong, on the other hand, didn’t care about it. He was casually staying back behind the front.

“GO!” Dara and Chaerin both dashed forward, their speeds were precise as they skidded to a halt and grabbed four balls for their side. The other side managed to grabbed three with Daesung and Seungri participating.

Dara made a shot and got one team member out. Chaerin made another hit; the ball hit a guy in the arm and bounced to the side and hit another target, making that two outs.  Bom wasn’t exactly participating, worrying about her manicure and all, but she did manage to hit one or two people. Jiyong and TOP must’ve thought it was a stupid game, since they were yawning and chilling out in the back. Seungri and Daesung were actively playing, but they weren’t as violent as Chaerin or as energetic as Dara.

Suddenly, a ball came at Dara and she was too busy with her the game to notice. Taeyang quickly ran over to her and veered her out of the way. His hands were on her shoulder and her back collided with his firm chest when he pulled her toward him. When Taeyang looked down, their noses would almost touch. They were too close for Jiyong’s comfort.

“Thanks.”

“No problem.” Dara smiled sheepishly and handed Taeyang a ball, telling him to participate. Jiyong’s grip tightened as he witness the intimate scene. Something bumped against his foot and Jiyong glanced down to see a green dodge ball. Jiyong instinctively grabbed the ball, feeling the urge to hit someone with it, hard.

“Yo,” he signaled toward TOP, Seungri, and Daesung, “If we don’t win this game, you’re all fired.” He gripped the ball and in smooth flick of his wrist, the ball went flying and knocked a guy in his stomach. The lad knelt down in pain and his classmates had to go over to help him to the side.

Dara glared over at Jiyong, she was having so much fun that she totally forgot about him. She locked eyes with him and he cockily tilted his head. She felt anger boiled up inside her and she got a good grip on her ball and manage a powerful throw in Jiyong’s direction. Jiyong avoided it easily with his quick reflexes.

*Damn it.* Dara snapped her fingers. The rest of Big Bang, following their boss’ order, had gotten the rest of the team out. Chaerin and Taeyang got a big number of the other team as well. Soon enough, the only players left were Dara, Chaerin, Bom, and Taeyang on one side and Jiyong, TOP, Seungri, and Daesung on the other.

Dara was panting, so was Chaerin. Bom wasn’t as tired since she mostly avoided getting hit instead of making an effort to hit anyone. Big Bang and Jiyong, however, showed zero signs of getting tired. After half an hour of playing, they weren’t even sweating!

*Damn, they’re like machines.* Dara wiped away her sweat with her shirt, revealing her flat and toned stomach to the world. Jiyong almost choked on his spit. He glanced around and got irritated at all the guys ogling over her. *That girl knows no shame.*

“Dara, you’re a girl, be more self-conscious.” Bom pulled Dara’s shirt down and she smiled apologetically. “Woops, I guess.”

*Woops?! That’s all she has to say?!* Jiyong gritted his teeth; he didn’t know where all this hostility was coming from. Subconsciously, Jiyong threw the ball and before anyone realized, it came in contact with Dara’s face, knocking her on her .  

“Dara!” Bom and Chaerin went to her side. “Ow, my head.” Dara felt something warm on her face. “I’m bleeding!”

“I think you’ll need to go to the infirmary. I’ll take you.” Taeyang offered his hand but before he can, Jiyong was already by Dara’s side. He carried her up bridal style and walked to the coach.

“Sorry, this was my fault; I’ll take her to the nurse.” He walked away. “Alright, stop looking and let’s finish the game!”

-----

Dara’s POV.

“You can put me down, I can walk you know.” I sulked while pinching my nose, but I have to admit that I’m still feeling a little dizzy and was seeing doubles everywhere.

“Yeah right.”

“Whose fault do you think this was?”

“Yours, for not seeing the ball.” He rolled his eyes.

“I wasn’t paying attention!”

“Exactly.”

I shut my mouth, deciding it’s best not to have my argument turned against me. Jiyong slammed the door to the infirmary open, startling the nurse. He walked past the nurse. She opened to speak but he glared at her and nodded at the door. She understood and left. I was still dizzy, so I didn’t process the whole situation.

“Why did she leave after looking at you?”

“Beats me.” Jiyong shrugged and placed me down on one of the cots.

“Great, you scared her off. Who’s going to treat me now?”

“It’s just a bloody nose, you’ll be fine.”

Jiyong rummaged around for some tissues. “Here, stuff this up your nose.”

“Thanks for your help.” I said with the most ironic voice I can mutter.

“You’re welcome.”

“Jerk.” I mumbled under my breath and wiped away the blood with the tissue. My nose had stopped bleeding, so it was much easier to treat. Suddenly, I felt something cold against my forehead and was about to pull back when a firm hand held onto the nape of my neck.

“Stay still” I looked up to see Jiyong with a cold pack. I softened. He looked genuinely concerned for me, and even though the pack was supposed to be cold, I can only feel heat crawling up my cheeks.

“Stupid, getting yourself injured like this.”

“It was you who threw the ball.”

“And it was you who made me mad.”

“How?”

Jiyong frowned as if I was supposed to know the answer. “You know, you should be more aware that you’re a girl. Don’t pretend to be weak; don’t just lift up your shirt to wipe your sweat away like a guy would do.”

“What are you t—wait, are you, maybe, jealous?” My lips crept into a wide grin. Jiyong held firm and looked into her eyes.

“Nope, I just felt I’ve been cheated.”

“Psh, this guy. How am I cheating you?”

“Well, you said before that you were my master and I’m your pet right?” I thought back and nodded.

“Well, since I’m your pet, I’m supposed to stay loyal to you. But I’m feeling cheated because you should be loyal to me too.”

“Why would you take that seriously?”

“Because you’re mine, and only I’m allowed to tease you, only I’m allowed to touch you, and I should be the only guy you dropped your guard around.”

I choked on my breath when he said that with a straight face. It was so…sweet. My heart did a flip flop, and I have no idea why. His eyes shifted to my lips and mine to his. I turned away quickly and grabbed the cold pack.

“Hahaha, you’re really funny. I didn’t know you were this possessive. I’m feeling better now, you should go back.” I tried not to make eye contact with him. I saw him standing up and walked toward the door. He halted for a second before opening the door and left.

“O god.” I fell onto the cot and touched my flaming cheeks.