Kill

Babysitting A Badass Gangster

When Dara and Bom entered the ddubbokki shop, they saw a car passed by and through the window, they could catch a glimpse of Chaerin and Seungri.

“Aigoo it’s good to be young.” Dara mumbled and ordered an extra spicy serving, she was in the mood.

“I know right?” Bom sighed and Dara gawked at her.

“But you have a boyfriend, what’s your complaint?”

“Please, we haven’t even gone on a proper date.” Bom shook her head.

“True, I would’ve noticed if you guys were sneaking around like that.”

“Exactly. That jerk is always glued to his duty, he might as well marry it.” Bom frustratedly ordered an extra spicy for her as well.

They were only half way through their ddubbokki and already they gulped down 4 glasses of ice water each. But hey, one person just got rid of a love rival while the other was bummed about her boyfriend, they’re finishing those ddubbokki.

That will have to wait though, another destiny calls for Dara.

*Was that Kwon Jiyong?* Dara spotted a familiar, now silver, set of hair fluttering in the wind as Jiyong rode a motorcycle on top speed without a bother to wear a helmet. Without knowing it, Dara has already grabbed Bom and ran after him.

“I have more complaints, I need to finish that ddubbokki, damn you Seunghyun!”

Dara was glad she decided to wear sneakers that day. But if you are thinking that there’s no way she could’ve caught up with Jiyong on foot, you were right. Her legs gave up half-way and with Bom whining that her heels were killing her, Dara thought she was going to be left behind. That is, until she saw a pizza delivery guy around the corner...and pushed him to the ground.

“I am so sorry, I promised I will return this, you can keep my friend hostage if you want.” With that, Dara jumped on the bike and sped away. It wasn’t fast, but it was enough to trail behind Jiyong.

Bom didn’t mind though because one, she’s a woman that’s in the middle of a love crisis and two, the guy got pizza. He had no idea that he was in for a long, long lecture.

-----

“What is he doing on this side of town?” Dara followed Jiyong and was led to the far end of town where there were mostly run-down buildings that the government was too lazy to fix.

She hid behind a trashcan as Jiyong entered a dark valley. *Reminds me of our first meeting.*

She heard Jiyong muttered something and peeked out, only to see the rest of Big Bang gathered there.

*Is that Seungri? What’s he doing here?*

She peeked further to see another seven men standing on the opposite side of Big Bang, holding steel pipes and knives and all kinds of weapons. That was when it dawned on her. She walked right into the middle of a freaking gang fight!

“Of course.” She muttered and tried to sneak away. But before she can even stand up, all hell broke out.

The other gang didn’t even listen to Jiyong and one fired a gun, the bullet barely graze his eyebrow, a bit of blood trickled down. Dara held her breath.

Jiyong blew on his bang and wipe the blood away. “Charge.” One word from him and Big Bang disappeared. TOP appeared behind the tallest member of the group within second and brought a knife to his throat. Dara heard a “shss” in the air and the lad fell to the ground, blood flowing endlessly.

She gasped, she could only gasped.

Seungri was the same, he was especially pissed because he just realized that he had left Chaerin behind to rudely because some heads decided today out of all days to pick a fight. He aimed his gun and fired two shots through two of the members’ heads. They couldn’t even react fast enough.

Daesung took down one, a knife through the heart and Taeyang twisted the neck of two others. Jiyong didn’t budge the whole time and it was only because he wanted to kill the most important prey, the leader, other small fries don’t interest him.

He made his way towards the leader who was cowering against the wall. Jiyong grabbed one of the bats that had meant to injure him when Taeyang yelled.

“Be careful!” Jiyong heeded his warning and dodged just enough so the blade only slashed through his shirt. Apparently one of the members had been alive and without hesitation, Jiyong beat him hard on the head and he fell to the ground, completely dead.

Blood smeared on his face but he didn’t mind it, it wasn’t the first time this had happened. He turned around to finish off the leader and that’s when Dara saw it, the dragon tattoo, the same one at that time. But, but it couldn’t be.

Jiyong raised his bat and it fell down on the leader, beating him again and again. Blood spurt from his mouth and he screamed to stop but Jiyong couldn’t hear it. Tears fell down Dara’s eyes. He looked exactly the same, the same as when the boy had raised his bat against her mother and her.

When Jiyong turned around, his shirt and his face were drowned in blood and Dara ran, she didn’t even bother taking the bike back but she just ran.

-----

“So, your boyfriend never even initiates a date?” Bom nodded. “I hear ya.”

Apparently the pizza boy was suffering from a relationship himself and that talk was strangely comforting.

“Bom.” A weak voice whispered and Bom looked up. “O god Dara why do you look so horrible!”

Dara’s hair was a mess and tear stains ruins her make-up, she was a wreck, and absolute wreck.

“Let’s go home.” Bom nodded and didn’t pry any further. She maybe a gossip queen but she knows her boundaries.

On the way home though, Dara felt like she needed to tell somebody, and so she told Bom, her tears never stopping.