Valentine Emergency

Babysitting A Badass Gangster

Dara and the girls was 100% sure they have been shut out from the world and kept inside a tower for the past decades because boy were the stores full the day before Valentine. They have been to 3 blocks already but there were always full with girls excited for Valentine. They pushed and pushed but the tsunami of girls would not give up.

“Aww, this is the nth store already and it is freaking full!” Chaerin whined and leaned her tired body against the glass separating the fancy chocolate display and her.

“Maybe we should try again later.” Dara suggested.

“Definitely not. If we don’t start making the chocolate then we won’t make it.” Bom said and dragged her three worn out friends down the streets.

“Bommie, it’s been two hours, how long are we going to keep searching?”

“As long as it takes.”

2ne1 groaned and was about to give up when a sweet scent filled the air. Their heads perked up in interest and they followed the delicious scent. Not long after, their eyes brightened to see a small corner pastry store.

“Finally!” Chaerin shouted and ran into the store. This might be the only time Chaerin ran into a sweets café volunteerily with an eager look on her face.

“Hello, is anyone here?” The girls greeted politely.

“Omo, honey, look, we have customers.” An old lady emerged from the kitchen and her apron was dusted with powder. Even though they are in a shop full of sweets, the girls could still smell a faint chocolate scent from the ahjumma.

“What are you ladies doing here?” A middle-aged ajusshi joined the lady and they both shared a radiant smile.

“Well, we’re here to buy some chocolates, for Valentine.”

“Well, we know that. It’s just we don’t usually have customers, our shop isn’t very big.”

“Well, this is the only shop that wasn’t full so-"

Dara elbowed Bom and chuckled nervously. “Can we look at some of your chocolate?”

“Sure you can, taste some if you want, we just finished making a batch.” The ahjumma took out a basket filled with small chocolates and the girls each popped one into their mouths.

“Omo, this is the best chocolate I’ve ever tasted!” Dara exclaimed and the others nodded in agreement.

The chocolate was bitter, yet sweet at the same time. And its soft texture when it melted on your tongue is on par with any professional patisserie out there.

“We’re glad you like them.”

“We love them! May we have two bags of unflavored chocolate please?”

“Oh, you’re going to make them yourselves, are you? Glad to know there are still girls who would be so sweet. Who are the lucky fellows?”

"Well, it's not really what you think." Dara trailed off and did not finish what she wanted to say. 

Somehow, she didn't want to admit that she was looking forward to Valentine.

The shop owners wrapped up two packages of chocolate for the girls and in appreciation, gave them a small goodie bag of chocolates as well. The girls bowed and thanked them many times before making their way back.

“I am glad we were able to buy some.” Bom took a whiff of chocolate and smiled to herself. “Now let’s go to the convience store to get the other ingredients.”

-----

Jiyong was on his night walk, after a fight that is, and wanted to clear his head. Then, he spotted a familiar figure walking out of the convenient store.

“Oh, it’s miss porcupine.” Jiyong was all smile and stepped closer to say hi when he noticed something odd.

*Wait, what is this smell?* Jiyong sniffed the air and found a lingering scent of…chocolate?

*The heck? Why does she smell like chocolate?*

“I can’t wait to give my chocolate on Valentine tomorrow! Aren’t you excited too Dara?” Bom bounced up and down as they left for their apartment.

“Did that gossip queen just said Valentine?” *Oh .*

Jiyong rushed home faster Dara on sales day at the market. 

“YWake up! Get you ing butts up!”

Jiyong made a fuss and rampaged in Big Bang’s room. They shared a room because it was big enough for the four of them, and the master was too stingy to give them separate rooms.

“What is it boss? Do you know it’s already late?”

“Dammit it’s an emergency!”

Big Bang was now alert as each of them jumped from their beds. TOP swiftly pulled out his SIG Sauer p226 as Seungri ducked behind the door with his pocket knife. Daesung was still sloggy but he managed to get his double guns in handy position and Taeyang, well, Taeyang was just all muscles, no weapon necessary.

“Boss, what are you doing? Why aren’t you in fighting mode?”

“Why should I be?”

Big Bang stared at him in confusion. “Didn’t you say it was an emergency?”

“So everytime I said emergency it’s mean my life’s in danger?” Jiyong scoffed and his four bodyguards put away their weapons and sighed.

“God, then what’s the emergency?” Seungri asked, irritated. “This better be important.”

“It’s important alright.” Jiyong slipped down on the floor and signaled his four companions to come closer.

Big Bang approached with eager faces as their heads touched one another to form a circle.

“I just saw Park Dara walked out of a store with her friends, carrying chocolate, and saying that they’re going to give them to someone for Valentine!” Jiyong hissed.

“AISH!” Taeyang, TOP, and Daesung pulled back with faces that scream "punch Jiyong!". Of course they can’t do that since he’s their boss, and he’ll beat them up before they can even touch him. Only Seungri loyally remained.

“My Chaerin is going to give me chocolate?! That’s great news!”

“You idiot!” Jiyong knocked the maknae’s head hard and grabbed his shoulder to pull him close. “You don’t get it do you? Their chocolate may not be for us. That means Dara has been cheating behind my back with some other bastard!”

“Last time I checked, she wasn’t dating you.” TOP said and pulled his blanket over his head. But yet, he was curious about a certain someone. *Who is that conceited women giving chocolate to?*

And when it’s TOP, he hates not knowing about something. Big Bang went to sleep that night. Jiyong was restless in his bed as he tossed and turn.

“That woman, your chocolate belongs to me.”

That night was filled with restless hearts and a kitchen filled with the smell of chocolates.