First Day of School: Intro

Babysitting A Badass Gangster

 

Dara stretched her limbs as she made her way outside 2ne1’s house and headed to the Kwon’s mansion. To her surprise, a black limo was parked in front with Kwon Jiyong himself leaning like a model against it with his hoodie on.

“What are you doing here?”

“Picking you up for school.”

Dara snickered. “I would’ve gone to your house anyway, why bother?” Jiyong pushed himself off the car and walked toward her, his hand in his pockets.

“Not that school.” Dara looked at him in confusion. “Be grateful, I signed you and your friends up for school, full pay.” Dara’s eyes widened and she jumped up and down in joy. But she slowed down and eyed Jiyong suspiciously.

“What?”

“Every time you do something nice for me I ended up suffering later. What’s the catch this time?”

“You got me.” he raised his hand up in defeat and smirked. He took off his hoodie to reveal a Seoul University uniform, messily put on.

“Here” Jiyong threw Dara three separate female uniforms and signaled for her to change.

*I don’t think it’ll be too bad. All that matters now is that we can go to school.*

Dara and Bom changed into their uniform, while Chaerin eyed it and tossed it aside. When Dara stepped out, Jiyong breath was caught in his throat as he looked at her. The uniform neatly hugged her body, revealing her curves and the skirt showed her long, slim legs. She has her hair up in a pony tail that gave her a young and cute look.

*Damn.* Jiyong thought.

“Minzy, too bad you’re still in high school. It’ll be great if we get to go together.” The four squished together and exchange wishes of good lucks.

“Would you hurry up?” Jiyong hollered from the limo. Dara made a face but ushered her friends in.

“So what happened with the grumpy teach?”

“He couldn’t be happier to be rid of us.” Dara nodded in understanding and beamed. She couldn’t stop talking, all this energy have got to be release somehow.

“Chaerin, are you really gonna wear that?” Dara eyed Chaerin leather jacket and ripped jeans. “I sure ain’t wearing a skirt.” Dara turned her attention back to Jiyong.

“But you’re a gangster, wouldn’t that gain attention?” Jiyong shrugged. “How’d you convince the principal to let us in? Me and Bom seem a bit older than most college students, don’t we?”

“You ask too many questions.” Jiyong snapped and leaned back on his seat. They arrived at Seoul University not long after. Dara and her friends stepped off, but Jiyong remained in the limo. Dara gawked at the gigantic school and at all the students socializing and shuffling to their classes.

“You guys go first, we’ll catch up later.” Dara looked at Jiyong, “We?”

As if on cue, four motorcycles sped up to the school’s entrance and their wheels screeched to a halt, gaining attention from the students who were whispering and wondering who the students were.

Dara shrugged and linked arms with Bom and Chaerin and walked off. “Let’s go get our classes.”

“Aww, boss, why couldn’t we have gone together. I didn’t even get to say hi to Chaerin!” Seungri rushed off his bike and ran to Jiyong who was getting off on the other side of the limo. 

“Do you want us to be seen going to school together? I already promised father there won’t be unnecessary ruckus.”

“Since when do you keep your promises?” Jiyong shot him a glare and the latter shut his mouth. Jiyong then quickened his pace. “Wait, I thought we’re going in later, where are we going now?”

“I’m going to talk to a certain principal about the inappropriate uniform they have here.”

-----

“Blessed the principal’s soul!” Seungri yelled excitedly and sat next to Chaerin. She let out an exasperate sigh and looked out the window, her arms crossed and her feet on the table.

“I’m so lucky to be born in December, I’m put in the same year as you!” He stood up and spread out his arm but Chaerin glared at him. “Touch me and I’ll tear you limb to limb.”

Seungri pouted but sat down, resting his chin on the palm of his hand and stared at her.

-----

“Aren’t you excited Bommie?” Dara fidgeted in her seat like it was on fire. Bom chuckled at her but had to admit she was pretty excited herself. They’ve always wanted to go to a proper school and learn but never had the extra money.

“But what are we gonna do about him?” Bom nodded her head in Jiyong’s direction. He was sitting next to Dara with his legs on the table and his eyes closed.

“I don’t know why we’re in the same class.” Dara shrugged but immediately turned her attention back to the board when the teacher entered. Throughout the lesson, Dara took down notes and a big smile spread across her face. Jiyong occasional snuck glances at her and he smiled too.

-----

“Omo, who are the new bishies?”

“I don’t know, I heard they transferred.”

“I heard they’re gangsters! Have you seen the tatoos on some of them?”

The girls gossiped and Dara and the others glanced at the entrance to the lunch room.

“Oh, it’s Jiyong and the others. They’re pretty popular.” Dara glued her eyes back to her food. Chaerin ranted on about how her old bat of a teacher kept on calling her out because she was sleeping and not paying attention to lessons.

“I don’t get why I have to go to school too.”

“You say that but you’re actually very happy.” Chaerin made a face but shyly smiled to herself as she ate her lunch.

-----

At the entrance, they boys were attracting attention like honey to bees. The girls swoon over them even though everyone knew they were gangsters. But the cool and dangerous vibe they gave off just added on to their attractiveness. The boys fawned over their swag and style, and how they untucked their shirts and their ties were loose. They couldn’t even begin to describe the jealousy and admiration they felt for these hot new students.

“Dammit, can’t we do something about this?” Jiyong whispered as he signaled to the crowd. Taeyand and TOP shrugged while Seungri seem to enjoy the girls’ attention. Daesung smiled but shied away from the crowd.

“Jiyong oppa, do you mind if I share lunch with you?”

“Jiyong oppa, do you want me to buy you lunch?”

Jiyong growled in frustration and stopped walking. He glared at the crowd and shivers ran down their spines from his poisonous eyes.

“I’m gonna say this once. MOVED.” He grounded the word out through gritted teeth and the crowd parted for them. He went to get his lunch and settled on a table. Together with Big Bang, they ate peacefully, or as peaceful as can be with hundreds of pairs of eyes staring at them.

*Sandara Park, this is all your fault.* Jiyong thought bitterly and glanced at a happy Dara, his expression softened and his anger subsided.

*Well, there’s plenty of time to play with her.* He shrugged and continued eating. 

 

Just wanna say I've been getting more subbies which is super cool!

And I do accept posters if my readers want to make them for me. But if I receive like of them I might not be able to use them all. Just PM me the link ;)

Love ya!!