The Start of A Beautiful Nightmare

Babysitting A Badass Gangster

“I think we’ve chatted enough,” Jiyoung said and pointed at Dara, “You, follow me.”

She walked slowly behind him, but not before looking back at her friends who got the signal and started walking along.

“So, how exactly do you plan on babysitting me?”

“I’m not entirely sure,” Dara said as her eyes wander from the garden to the house that is as big as Disneyland, maybe even bigger. Jiyong looked back and chuckled slightly at her curiosity. “Your dad said to keep you in check and prevent you from doing anything too…much.”

*He thinks he can do anything with me, we’ll see, father.* Jiyong thought as he make eye contact with Yongbae and cocked his head slightly to Chaerin, Bom, and Minzy. Yongbae nodded his head in understanding and the other three immediately followed.

“Do you want a tour of the house?” Seungri immediately jumped in front of Chaerin and grabbed her hands. “Let go of me, yah rat.” Chaerin said as she tried to struggle free from his grip, but he was a gangster after all. He dragged her along and they were out of sight before you know it.

“Oh, Chaerin ah, have fun!” Bommie yelled after them and turned around to see TOP towering above her. “Let me guess, you wanna drag me off to?” She said and cocked an eyebrow at him.

“Yes?” TOP said with uncertainty. “Ok.” Bom just shrugged and followed him. “But first thing first, I want to go to the SPA.”

“How’d you know we have a SPA?”

“I also know other things that will shock you if I say it out loud.” Bom smiled mysteriously before quickening her pace, “Hurry up, we don’t have all day you know.”

“I guess I’m with you then.” Daesung said and appeared besides Minzy with a bright smile.

“Unnie, where did they all go?” Minzy said and her voice was shaky. 

“Don’t worry, they’re just looking around. You can come with me to the petting zoo if you want; you look like someone who’d appreciate animals.” Taeyang gently said and a smile spread across Minzy’s face as she linked arms with him and they both headed off.

“Wait, don’t leave me behind.” Daesung said as he tried to squeeze between them. “Minzy, oppa’s really good with animals too. I’ll show you when we get there.” Daesung said and put two thumbs up.

-----

Dara’s POV.

I turned around and the rest of 2NE1 was gone. Where did they go? How could they leave me? To be honest, I’m still really nervous right now and I need them to be here with me so where the heck did they go?!

“Is something wrong?” Jiyong’s voice startled me.

“Nothing, I was just wondering-"

“Here we are.” Jiyong said and halted to a stop. He opened the door and I entered a digital world. First of all, his room is HUGE! It’s like triple the size of mine. There were video games everywhere and a huge flat screen TV. Game systems were neatly organized in the glass case below the TV. His bed only is enough for me and the rest of 2NE1, maybe even a few more dogs and cats.

“Wah, if my room was this big I could die happy.” I didn’t realize I’ve said that out loud until Jiyong laughed and said, “You shouldn’t say things like that around gangsters, they take them rather seriously.”

Great, I just have to open my big mouth. But he was acting really nice, really...until he shut the door. I turned around and was immediately on the ground. Jiyong’s hand wrapped around my neck with his other hand pinning both my arms above my head.

“Now, let’s get one thing straight. I’ve never asked for you to babysit me and I hate uninvited guests. Unless I’m that uninvited guest of course. But you don’t know what you’re dealing with so you better back off before you get hurt.” Jiyong said and leaned down, his lips grazed along my neck. I was shaking, I really was. He suddenly moved his lips to my chin and I closed my eyes shut.

-----

GD’s POV.

I traced her chin with my lips and moved upward until my eyes met with hers. Something’s not right though, my brows furrowed in confusion as I tried to figure out what it is.

*Fear* the word rang in my head; there was no fear in her eyes. She was shaking, but there was no fear in her eyes. Her body suddenly stiffens and she opened .

“Is this the best you can do?” My eyes widen in shock as I hear the words came pouring out of , “Is this the best you can do? Pushing a helpless girl to the ground and tracing her neck and chin with your lips? I expected a little more from a gangster.” She said and scoffed at me.

“You don’t know what you’re asking for.” I said before going for her lips.

“You wouldn’t dare,” I stopped, “you wouldn’t dare. If you had planned on doing more to me, you would’ve from the start. But you lazed around, it showed you have no guts.”

So amusing, she was so amusing. Miss Little Porcupine, she is so amusing protecting herself with her quills.

“You’re wrong,” I said as I released her. She got up and immediately scoots away from me. “I just have to interest in a flat-chest like you. I prefer girls with curves and a selfish body.” I said and shrugged as I looked her up and down. I chuckled when I saw her crossed her arms in front of her chest, offended by my words.

“How about I show you an example?”

-----

Jiyong stood up and walked over to the closet away from the door. He slowly opened it and Dara’s eyes widen in shock. She looked up and down, side to side, and all she can see were S!!!! That closet was big enough to be her bedroom and it was all filled with ! Girls wearing swimsuits that are too tiny for their bodies, girls bending down to reveal their their s and...UNIMAGINABLE!!!

“My eyes, my innocent little eyes.” Dara screamed and put her hands up to cover her eyes. She can hear Jiyong snickering from across the room. She stood up abruptly, walked over to him, and slammed the door shut. She turned to Jiyong and looked him right in the eyes.

“Your dad was right; you do need some serious discipline.” Dara said and Jiyong’s face turned grim. He hates it when someone said that his dad was right, he just hated it. He slammed Dara against the closet and came close enough that their noses touched.

“What do you know? Discipline? For a gangster? Know where you stand, commoner. You don’t have enough common sense to know not to mess with a gangster, do you? Guess your parents didn’t teach you enough about life, you’re still just a baby, not ready for the world. They must be really lazy to play around for all these years, not bothering about their daughter. Or maybe they just don’t care.”

Jiyong said sternly and Dara’s eyes filled with tears. She slapped him and dashed away, but not before turning back to look at Jiyong’s with piercing eyes and giving him the finger. Jiyong slid to the floor, “Well, that was…easy?” Somehow, he felt a bit disappointed.

“Boss, what’d you do to her?” Seungri said as he came running in.

“Nothing, I just told her that her parents are bad teachers and she slapped me, gave me the finger, and ran away. Well, I don’t care anyhow.”

“Boss, why’d you do that? Her parents are sensitive topics for Dara noona.” Seungri said as the rest of Big Bang walked in.

“Why?” Jiyong asked and cocked his eyebrow.

“TOP hyung, explain Dara’s parents to him please.”

“Boss, Dara’s a really pitiful girl. Her dad died since she was little and her mom’s in a coma. She’ve been working multiple jobs for most of her life to support herself and her mother’s hospital fees. She’s a really hard-working girl, and strong at heart too.” TOP said and clicked his tongue, “you sure have your way of treating a girl.”

“Shut up,” Jiyong said and ruffled his hair, “Hell if I care. I bet she’s never gonna come back anyway, I did her some good sending her away.” He finished, got up, and walked away.

-----

 Dara’s POV.

“Dara, calm down.”

“Bommie, how can I calm down when he talked my parents like that? He’s nothing but a gangster; don’t know anything about the world? Tch, I’ve experienced the world more than he ever has.” I said as I continue throwing a fit.

“So that ya gonna do? Quit?” Chaerin asked while watching TV. She laughed when a lady was in the middle of being killed and dissected by mad scientists, I tell you, that girl is not normal.

“I don’t know, it’s not like I can quit because this is the only job I have left. I quit all my other one after I got hired.” I said and sank down to my couch. But my anger hasn’t subsided yet.

“He said I don’t know where I stand,” I started and formed a fighting fist, “I’ll show him. I’ll conquer that stupid gangster and show him the true power of Sandara Park. Then, I pulled out a doll with blonde hair from my purse and start stabbing him with a needle.

“When did you get that?” Bommie asked.

“I made it just now; I got a sewing job before. And guess, what, I even have some of his real hair. Die, Kwon Jiyong, I’ll show you not to mess with me. Muahahahahahaha”

“Aigoo, she lost it.” Chaerin said, but I ignored her. All I can see now is revenge!!!!!!

-----

GD’s POV.

The next day, I woke up early. Well, I didn’t sleep that well anyway. I rubbed my eyes and opened the window’s curtains. I raised my hands up to dodge the sun shining through.

Then, out of the spaces between my fingers, I saw something interesting. Sandara Park, Miss Little Porcupine, she was standing there, at the gate, pacing back and forth.

“She came back…big mistake. From now on, get ready to enter your most beautiful nightmare, Sandara Park.” I said as a smile spread across my face.

*She came back.*