Explosive Situation

Babysitting A Badass Gangster

“Damn that , using us until the very end huh?” Chaerin muttered through the biting wind.

“Well, she was very persuasive.” Minzy yelled and hung on tighter to Chaerin’s jacket.

“Sweetheart, you’re squeezing too heart, I can’t breathe.” Bom, who was sandwiched in the middle coughed a little and checked her GPS again.

“Go this way and we should be there soon.”

“Like I was saying,-” Chaerin hated being interrupted.

“We get it, but we can’t just say no, this is for saving Dara.”

“What part of her is trustworthy to you?”

Bom shook her head and gave Chaerin a headbutt. “Shut up and drive stupid.” She rubbed her swollen forehead. “We have no rooms for doubts right now.”

“Guys, I think that’s the place we’re looking for.” Minzy tugged on Chaerin’s jacket and she pulled over.

“I hope you guys can fight well.” Bom said with exasperation as a handful of men walked up to them.

“Sweetheart, know who you’re talking to.” Chaerin flicked her hair behind her back and smirked.

“Ouch! What was that for?!”

“I’m older than you, , don’t call me sweetheart.” Bom winked at Minzy and she giggled.

“Watch out!” Chaerin pushed Bom’s head down violently and landed a solid round-house kick on one of the men.

“Ouch! Would you stop that? I didn’t push you down on purpose!”

“You still pushed me down anyhow.” Bom shook her head and pulled out a stun gun.

“Let’s do this.”

After ten minutes of constantly punching and kicking and electrocuting people, the girls shaky legs signalled to them that they can no longer take it.

“Damn, they keep getting up.” Minzy spat. “Just stay down, you bastards.”

“Gong Minzy, such profanity!” Bom high-fived the maknae. “Good job.”

“Bom, watch out!”

Bom shrieked as she saw a shadow swung a bat toward her head, but when she felt no pain, she opened her eyes and saw that Jiyong had already grounded that attacker.

“I can’t believe you guys really came.”

“Less talking, there are more of them.” Bom pointed her fingers and Jiyong gave her an are-you-serious face. After all, a cliche thank you would not hurt anyone.

“Give me five minutes.”

Jiyong carried out his newly assigned body-guard task given to him by Ah Young and beat down the securities.

*I guess she really does have a plan.* Jiyong thought as he remembered Ah Young’s instructions. *You want me to protect these girls, when I should be in there protecting Dara and you.*

“So,” Jiyong spoke after beating up all the guards, “what did Ah Young gave you?”

Minzy threw the backpack she was carrying and Jiyong caught it in midair. He opened it and his eyes flew to the girls.

“What is she planning to do with a bag full of explosives?”