Meet His Bratty Sister

Babysitting A Badass Gangster

Dara’s POV.

“That was the longest and worst lesson of my life.” I said as I stretched my muscles. After the board incident, the teacher kept trying to throw questions at me. I answered some of them of course, Minzy gave me some tutorings at home, but I dodged most of them. Jiyong also helped me. I guess he don’t usually answer questions because every time he did, Seungri eyes were wide and his jaw dropped so low it can touch the floor. Daesung start getting out a journal and he scribbled down something. He kept checking the time and asking for the dates, I guess he recorded down each moment that my ex-knight answered his question.

“Noona,” Seungri said as he appeared in front of me and took my hands, “Nice to see you again. We thought you weren’t gonna come back.”  The whole time that he was talking to me, he kept looking around and checking behind me.

“She didn’t come today, she has work.”

“Who said I was looking for Chaerin! Because I wasn’t!”

Busted! Aigoo, he’s love struck. You poor thing, why out of all people, Chaerin bullies even babies, you’re better off without her. I patted Seungri’s head sympathetically and shook my head, but he had no idea what was going on through my mind.

“You guys done playing?”

“Oh, it’s Yongbae.” He was the nicest so far. “We have to get to our next class, let’s go.” He said and offered me his hand. I hooked my arm with his and walk happily to whenever we were heading.

“That could’ve been me and Chaerin.”

Poor maknae, poor maknae. I shook my head in pity for him.

“Something bothering you?” Yongbae asked and looked down at me. I swear, that guy is like a Buddha. He’s always smiling and being kind towards other people.

“It’s nothing, I just feel sorry for a certain lovesick rat.” I said and looked back at Seungri, Yongbae nodded in agreement.

“He’s a player, but in the end, tch tch tch.” He shook his head and formed a heart with his hands before breaking it. I giggled at his gestures.

----- 

Dara was happily walking and joking with Yongbae, not aware of the furious dragon walking right behind them, glaring at them from afar.

*What’s with her? Laughing and enjoying herself so freely.* Jiyong furiously picked up his pace and walked between them, breaking their arm-in-arm. He looked back before walking away.

“What’s with him?” Dara asked and looked at Yongbae, he just shrugged.

“Yah, Yongbae, speed up will you?” Jiyong said from a distant, all the while not taking his eyes off of Dara.

“Duty calls.” Yongbae said and dashed to Jiyong’s side, Dara smiled at him.

*He’s such a nice guy. I’ve always wanted a brother like that.* Dara thought as she followed them, keeping a distant because she doesn’t want to be anywhere near Jiyong.

“OPPAAAAA~”

------

 Dara’s POV.

What was that? I heard a noise.

“OPPAA~~~”

There it is again. Oh no, the voice’s back, I thought it was gone for good! I covered my ears when I saw a small figure running from afar, toward us. Well, toward Jiyong to be exact.

“OPPA!” She called and jumped at Jiyong as he held her for an embrace. Thank god it’s not me. I’m never going through that phase again.

“Oppa, what took you so long?” the little girl pouted.

“Sorry, oppa was taking lessons.”

“Oppa, since when did you not ditch class?” That girl said after a gasp. Then, she looked over at me, noticing me for the first time.

“Who’s that?” She said and her face scrunched up, as if she just saw something unpleasant. “She’s my pet. Cute, right?”

Did he just call me cute? And…A PET?!!!!

“Hi, I’m his babysitter, Park Sandara, so you can say he’s my pet.” I defended myself and offered my hand. She hit it to the side and glared at me.

“Don’t you dare call my oppa your pet!” She said and stuck her tongue out at me.

What did I expect from someone in the gangster line?

“Nina, don’t be so rude, she’s our guest.”

“She’s a pest!”

OUCH! Hey, this “pest” has ears as well as feelings!

“Oppa~~ why is she here, can’t you get rid of her?”

“No, this is father's order. Do you want to get him mad? Plus,” Jiyong said and he suddenly walked to my side. He bent down, took my hand, and kissed the back of it before looking up at a flustered me. “I’m her pet, I can’t disobey her.” He winked.

He WINKED at me! I would be really happy right now if it wasn’t for the evil aura emitting from Her Royal Gangster. Jiyong let go of my hand and walked away, and was that a smirk I see?

“Oh dear, this is bad.” Daesung whispered and chewed on his finger nail.

“What is?” I asked, feeling that this might have something to do with me.

“That was Jiyong’s sister.”

“I figured as much.”

“You don’t understand, she’s…she’s…let’s just say any girl who tries to get close to Jiyong is her enemy and she will do anything to get rid of that person.”

“Oh come on, she can’t be that bad, right?” I said and looked around. TOP and Seungri avoided eye contacts with me and Yongbae shook his head while looking at me with pity.

“*Gulp* So, how bad can she be?”

“Do you really wanna know?” TOP asked and I nodded. He looked at the other members and they all nodded their heads, as if saying I deserve to know so I can prepare.

“Well, it was about a few years back…”