Separation

Babysitting A Badass Gangster

“Kwon Jiyong!!” Dara yelled at the absent-minded lad beside her in the movie theater. “Do you not like the movie?”

Jiyong shook his head. “Liar, you haven’t been paying attention since the time we got here.” Dara refuted.

“That’s because I’ve been looking at you.” Dara would’ve flushed at the rare and sweet comments from her bratty boyfriend.

"Liar"

"How'd you know I lied?"

"Because the one staring was me, at you that is." Dara eyebrows creased together in worry. *To tell or not to tell*

Jiyong tried to hide the truth from her, but Dara knew, she knew what he is trying to hide. She's his girlfriend now, and she wants to support him, and she wants to make sure he knows it too. But...how?

Dara pondered over ice-cream because let's face it, with ice-cream, you can take on the world. Jiyong looked at Dara, eyes filled with guilt. He wanted to tell her that he’s now the clan leader, he wanted to share all his secrets with her.

But he couldn't.

Being the clan leader isn’t just a title, it comes with great danger. Kwon Jiyong is now the target for every single gang there is in this city, possibly in the whole country. Associating with him will just bring Dara to her doom.

And he would never have that.

And that is why they have to break up.

“Dara, are you finished?” Jiyong urged his voice to sound firm and cold.

“Yes, you’re the best Kwon Jiyong.”

But how could he? When her voice alone makes his heart burst with happiness. Damn you Sandara Park, for being born into this world just so steal my heart.

“There’s something I need to tell you.”

“Go ahead.” *He’s going to tell me right? I never thought he would but he looks serious enough.* Dara waited happily, thinking that she didn’t have to trick the secret out of Jiyong after all. She thought the bond between them was finally strong enough.

“The thing is, being with you has been fun.”

*Fun?* Dara smiled faded a little with the heartless word. *Fun? That wasn't the word I'd use to describe our relationship, do describe us.*

“However, I don’t think that we are clicking as well as I first thought. True I was attracted to you. You were fresh and different. But I don’t feel that way anymore.”

“What do you mean Jiyong?”

*How unfair, calling me that.* Jiyong clenched his fist and willed his thoughts out.

“What I’m trying to say is, I don’t like you anymore Sandara Park, let’s break up.”

Dara thought thunder has strike her whole body. She knows Jiyong is facing a difficult obstacle but breaking up? They were finally together after all this trouble, but breaking up?

“You’re not serious are you? This isn't funny Kwon Jiyong. If you're trying to make me mad and say 'I need you' then don't because this.isn't.funny.”

“I’m afraid I am. Let’s not keep in contact. I want a clean break.” Jiyong pushed his chair back and stood up. He couldn't stay anymore, not with Dara making that pleading face. As he walked away from Dara, it took all of him not to turn back. He bit his lips so hard that it bled. But he didn’t turn back.

How can he when he knows that her face alone will break his determination? But he was not good for her.

He’s Kwon Jiyong, a gang leader.

He’s dangerous.

And he doesn’t suit Dara.

Dara on the other hand is the sun, his sun, the sun he couldn't live without.

She's warm and bright.

And she doesn't suit Kwon Jiyong

 

-----------------

Hey everyone!!!

I'm back...kind of

Remember when I told you my laptop has virus problems?

Well, it still does. But I didn't want to delay updates any more

bcause let's face it, I've been on hiatus forevs!

So I'm borrowing laptops, writing on my tab, whatever it takes.

So please support me!!!

For subbies who stayed with me,

LOVE YA"LL