Sealed the Deal

Babysitting A Badass Gangster

“Do we have to do it now?” Dara fidgeted nervously in front of her house.

“Why not? We’ll have to do it sooner or later.” Jiyong shrugged and reached for the door knob. Dara quickly stopped his hand with her own.

“Can’t we just do it later? I’m not ready.”

Jiyong flicked Dara’s forehead and twisted the knob, the door opened wide. “Hey everyone! Dara and I are now dating.”

Dara sighed and forced a smile when they entered the room with seven pairs of curious eyes on her and her new boyfriend.

“That’s what you call me here for? To rub it in my face?” Seungri protested and casted a glance towards Chaerin who was still ignoring him. But the only difference is the occasional smirks that appear on her lips.

“I just want to share my happiness.” Jiyong fibbed; he really did want to rub it in.

“So, you finally sealed the deal huh?” Bom commented dryly. Dara slapped her arm. “Don’t make it sounds so erted!”

“Ouch, I’m just worrying about girl, I thought you don’t be depressed about Ah Young if you find yourself a boyfriend.” Bom went on to filing her nails.

“Yeah, I’m sorry you guys have to get dragged in.”

“Dragged into what?” Bom pried curiously.

“The thing with Ah Young, if it weren’t for me, you wouldn’t have had to know about her true nature.”

“Oh, we knew.” The three 2ne1 members replied without a doubt.

“”You knew? Since when?!” Dara exclaimed in disbelief. She couldn’t help but feel a hint of betrayal.

“Well, a year after she took us in, the three of us walked into her bedroom while she was changing and saw us.” Bom explained like it’s no big deal.

“Then why didn’t you tell me?”

“Try telling a poor orphan that the person she looked up to killed her father and ruined her mother.” Straight-forward Bom was elbowed in her stomach.

“What unnie meant was at that time, you were still young and really liked Ah Young unnie a lot so we couldn’t tell you; you’d be broken.” Minzy was the right girl to take care of situations where words and comfort were required.

“True.” Dara calmed down after analyzing the situation, she didn’t want to jump into conclusions again after the past hectic days. “That was a smart choice.”

“Of course.” Bom answered as if taking all the credits for herself. “But now that you’ve got yourself a boyfriend, the pillar of support changed from us to him right?”

“B-boyfriend?” Dara clinged on to Jiyong’s sleeve unconsciously. Her cheeks turned red.

"Kissing on your first date, you guys go fast." Bom clicked her tongue.

"Kissing? Who said we kissed?!" Dara protested.

“Please, you can’t fool me, I’ve snooped around people all my life.” Bom brought her finger up and tap her lips. “You gloss is smudged and both of you have swollen lips."

Dara blushed hard and everyone took that as a yes and chaos erupted.

“WAIT WHAT?! Since when?”

“What happened on that date?”

“Jiyong you sly dog!”

“Gosh, this is embarrassing.” Dara covered her face and ran to her bedroom.

“Ok, it’s time to go home.” Jiyong too dragged s out.

“Chaerin, since they’re all forgive and forget, let us do the same.” Seungri’s hand that meant to go around her shoulder and yanked off by TOP and they all left.

-------

“Ah Young! It’s so nice to see you.” A high pitched voice rang out in the dark.

“Stop with the sarcasm.” Ah Young took a seat in the dark mansion and rested her eyes upon the siblings. “It hurts my pride that I’m working under two kids half my age.”

“Aw, don’t be like that.” The older girl spoke first. “You’re hurting our feelings, right Jin?” The younger of the sibling, Jin, just nodded and Ah Young grimaced at what she was doing: burying a dead gold fish in the flower pot.

“So, did you get us some good information?” The older of the two, Hollie asked.

“No. His runaway daughter showed up out of no where after years of abandoning her family, do you think he’ll cave down that easily?”

“That’s your job to make sure he does. We’ll have no use for you if you can’t even do that much.”

Ah Young did not meet eyes. Hollie was scary to her, scary because she reminded Ah Young of what she was like as a child. Only Hollie is more ambitious, more greedy, and more heartless.

“I’ll see. But in the mean time, get your people off of me. I know a spy when I see one.”

“I was only trying to keep an eye on you cause I care.” Hollie faked her concern and Ah Young knows she’s doing it on purpose.

“Cut your crap. I’ll see you later.”

When Ah Young had left, Hollie turned to Jin. “Jin, that child wouldn’t betray us would she?”

Jin shook her head.

“I think so too. She’s too dark.” Hollie smacked her lips. “But when something’s too dark, you can’t see what’s going on inside.”

 

-------

For those who are wondering, yes I'm alive.

Just a little bit tired and slow after the break x))

Please support my Exo story as well because I really liked that one

Love you all <3