He saved me from the bad guys, but he IS the bad guys.

Babysitting A Badass Gangster

Dara’s POV.

"So, someone finally phoned me and now I’m officially UN-Unemployed!” I said in happiness as I clanked my cup of smoothie with my best bud, Bommie.

“First of all, CONGRATS!! Second of all, who are you babysitting for anyway?” She asked me as she gulped down her mango flavored drink.

“I don’t remember, but I know he’s super-rich~” I said in my sing-song voice.

“How can you tell?”

“Cause he picked me up in a limo, treats me to a fancy dinner at a five-star restaurant, and offered to pay me A THOUSAND DOLLARS a week. And all I have to is take care of his son, Kwon something…I’m sure he’s a nice kid.”

“Kwon Jiyong?”

“Yeah, that’s him! How’d you know?”

“Dara, reject his offer and stay away from the Kwon family.”

“But why?”

“Let me rephrase,” Bommie said and stood up to place her hands on my shoulder, “Kwon Jiyong, a.k.a G-Dragon, is a ruthless, self-centered jerk, heir to the Kwon Clan. In other word, A GANGSTER!!!!” At this, she shook my shoulders and all that came out of my mouth before my jaw dropped to the floor was,

“C-Come again?”

---

, I’ve already accepted the offer, there is no way I can take it back. It’s not only bad for business, but imagine saying no to *gulp* a gangster. A boss no less.

“You dare defy me?”

“No, that’s not it."

“Go cut off her tongue, crush her fingers, beat her with a whip, and scar that face of hers”

I jumped off my train of thoughts and cupped my face. Anything but my face, I don’t mean to bluff or anything but my face is the feature I’m most proud of.  There ain’t no way I’m going to reject that offer if it’s gonna cause me my beeeeeeutiful face. I shook my head and cut through the alley, a shortcut to my house. I don’t usually take this path but it’s already late and I’m too tired to walk. It was dark and I can see very little because there’s only one working light out of the whole alley. I kept walking though and I tripped on what seems like a rock.

“Even you can’t ruin my day.” I said and looked back at that hateful rock. Babysitting a gangster won’t be so bad, as long as I get my MONEH!!!!

“But we could.” A man’s voice. I look up and squinted my eyes to see two drunken guys.

“Great,” I mumbled sarcastically. “I’m sorry but I have to go now.” I got up and dusted my pants and walked past them. One of the guys pulled me by the wrist. I struggled without making any results. If only I wasn’t so tired I would strangle these two.

“Let go!”

“Feisty, huh? I like this one.” The guy who was grabbing my wrist said and pulled me in close. The alcohol fume went up my nose and my smoothie was THIS CLOSE to going up my digestive track and out my mouth. I took in a deep breath before holding it and kicked that guy where it really hurts. He released me and I tried to run away but the other guy blocked my path. The hurt one limped toward me and grabbed my hair.

“I’m going to teach you a lesson, !”  He went for my sweater and slowly ed it. He threw it to the

ground as I screamed for help. He slapped me hard in the face and was about to delivered another hit. I shut my eyes and opened it when I feel no pain. The light rocks back and forth as a figure beat those two guys senseless.

They were unconscious on the ground. I quickly got up and get a good glimpse of his face. He was wearing a blue hat and under it, his perfect blonde hair. He has sharp features and most noticeable of all, his sharp eyes.

“Thanks, for saving me.” I said and extended my arms. He stared me down before walking away. “Oh, I didn’t even get his name. But he was heck cute!”

 -----

GD’s POV.

Those annoying bastards, disturbing my sleep. I was taking a peaceful nap on top of a garbage can but those idiots kept pestering some girl. I was going to ignore them but I saw that girl kicking that guy where it hurts. I chuckled a little, she was very amusing. She looked so weak but she tried to fight them anyway.

“Not my problem.” I mumbled under my breath and went back to sleep.

“HEEEELP!!!”

Dammit! I’m bored anyway, guess I’ll go play. He slapped her, that guy who got kicked. He must be gay to hit a girl, maybe he is, after what happened. I twisted his wrist and flung him to the ground. I landed a few punches on his face. Even his mom won’t recognize him now. The other guy stared in fear and tried to run away when I kicked his guts, knocking him out.

“Thanks, for saving me.” She said and holds out her hand, I just stared at her and walked away.

“So much for naps.”

“Hey, boss, s’up.”

“Daesung, I told you not to call me that. Where’s the rest of the gang?”

“Right here.” Yongbae said as he appeared with the rest of them. “How’s your nap?”

“Awful. I was disturbed by some rats…and a cute little porcupine.” My lips curled up into a smile.

 -----

Dara’s POV.

Today’s the first day on the job!!! Dara, Fighting!!!!!

A few minutes later…

“Chaerin, I’m scared!!!!” I said as I ran into her arms.

“Unnie, if you don’t like it, don’t accept the job.” She said coolly while flipping through a magazine.

“I couldn’t say no! The pay was big and if I say no...guuugh” I said as I motioned cutting my throat.

“What do you want us to do about it?” Bommie asked across the room.

“Come with me, stay with me just for today. PLEASE~~~~” I said and used my super-aegyo on them. Chaerin sighed and patted my head. “Got it.”

I looked to Bommie who raised her hands in defeat and Minzy, out cute little maknae, would go along with anything. I squeezed Chaerin hard.

“I LOVE YOU!!!!”

We took several buses and trains to get to the house. My face was turning green and my knees are wobbly. At least we’re heeeeeeeeeeereoooooooooh my gosh THIS HOUSE IS GIANORMOUS!!!!

The gate is already at least 20ft in height. I was still standing there, dazed, when a man dressed in a black suit came out and get us. He has a scar on his left eye, *gulp.*

“Our young master has been expecting you.” Creepy~~~

We followed him inside. I looked left to right as I saw a beautiful garden and a water fountain. This is totally my style. When we got inside the house, a man was sitting right in the middle of the floor, accompanied by four other guys. A tall, mysterious stranger and a muscle man with a Mohawk to his right; on his left, a dorky looking guy paired with a man whose eyes are twinkling with excitement. 

“That familiar blonde hair…” I mumbled as me eyes widen, “the man from last night.”

HOW DID I GET BULLIED BY DRUNKARDS ONLY TO BE SAVED BY A GANGSTER?!!!!!

 


If you liked the read, please upvote!