chapter 49

Scorpio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris didn’t attend the morning classes after what happened. The incident became an instant talk of the town, but no one could actually tell where the kingka had gone to. Not even Luhan.

 

“Come on, Kris, pick up the phone!” He gritted his teeth as he clutched his phone in his ear as he relentlessly paced back and forth the garden that lunch time. He couldn’t eat. He couldn’t concentrate. He was extremely worried.

 

No matter how annoyed he was for what his best friend did, it still pains him that he’s going through a lot. He had witnessed how Kris transformed into an entirely new person during those five torturous days of not being able to contact Krystal. He suffered so much and contemplated on his mistakes well. But as if it wasn’t enough, he had to bear the immense weight of embarrassment that morning.

 

Luhan knew so well that his best friend’s at fault; but it’s not like Krystal didn’t do anything wrong at all.

 

As he continued fumbling through his phone, repeatedly dialing the kingka’s number, he noticed the presence of a girl who he probably least wanted to see that very moment.

 

“What are you doing here?” He asked rather coldly.

 

Krystal couldn’t speak for a moment at the tone of annoyance evident in the man’s voice. She had always wondered how Luhan gets mad; and that very instance, she was convinced that she shouldn’t have wished to see it.

 

Afraid to look him in the eye, the queenka dropped her gaze to the ground. “How is he?” She whispered almost inaudibly.

 

Instantly, Luhan scoffed. “Now you’re asking?” He slurred. “Five days, we couldn’t reach you or your cousin, and now you’re asking?”

 

The girl winced at the harsh words. She never realized until now how it was too much, but it’s not like she could regret it. “I needed time for myself,” she reasoned out.

 

“BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST GIVEN KRIS A DAMN WARNING ABOUT YOUR PLANS! HE DESERVES THAT!” He bellowed. “HE HAD GONE THROUGH HELL! AND THOUGH I ADMIT HE MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE, YOU SHOULD ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT HE DIDN’T MEAN TO! HE WAS AS SURPRISED AS YOU ARE WHEN THAT GAEUL KISSED HIM!”

 

Krystal’s lips quivered at the amount of anger Luhan’s pouring on her. “I didn’t know,” she mumbled.

 

Sarcastic chuckles from Luhan reigned over the silence of the area. “Of course, you didn’t know,” he muttered each word carefully. “Because you didn’t even try to listen,” he said as he turned away to leave.

 

However, he was stopped by the sounds of faint sobbing. He looked back at the girl and saw tears trickling down her cheeks as she continued staring at the ground.

 

“Let me talk to him, please,” she pleaded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter