chapter 41

Scorpio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is easy to say that Kevin and Soojung went back to normal after making up. Actually, they even became closer and even teachers have noticed that. Surprisingly even, they have become more open about their relationship. Subtle public displays of affection have become like a common routine. Stolen kisses and small hugs, days won’t be complete without these things. And though Luhan and Amber cringe on the two’s actions, they would certainly prefer it more than when they fight. They’ve gone through it once. No, they would never want to go through it again.

 

It was a typical Saturday for the students of Gyeonggi Science High School. Classrooms are packed with students wearing casual winter attires for their make-up and extra classes. Normal high schools won’t have them, of course, but this is Gyeonggi we’re talking about. If an extra day on the school week will mean better excellence, then so be it.

 

Not everyone appreciated this, but what can they do? Luckily for the seniors though, they were spared from burying their faces in books that bright morning. As Soojung was fixing her bag, heavy footsteps came to her from behind and suddenly, she felt soft plump lips pressed on her cheeks. The warmth lingered there for a few seconds before it left.

 

Kevin smiled as he saw his girlfriend get flustered. How he could always catch her off-guard will always be his favorite mystery.

 

“You’ve got plans this afternoon?” The guy asked as he plopped himself on the chair in front of his girlfriend, his head propped on his arm which nestled on the backrest.

 

Soojung puckered, thinking of her schedule. “None,” she concluded. “Why?”

 

A cute grin appeared on the man’s lips. “I have this movie I want to watch at home but it’s weird watching alone,” he pouted as well. “Will you come over my apartment and watch it with me?”

 

Of course, she knows the invitation meant nothing erted; but she can’t help but want to see how her boyfriend gets flustered. “Are you sure we’re just going to watch a movie?” Soojung teased as her eyebrow shot up rather… seductively.

 

Kevin’s eyes widened in surprise as his Adam’s apple bobbed up and down as he gulped his own saliva. His face turned red in an instant. “O-of course,” he stuttered. “I-I p-promise.”

 

Lovely chuckles echoed across the empty room as Soojung doubled over. She couldn’t keep it in because a disconcerted Kevin Wu was simply adorable. From that moment, she had decided that that Kevin will be her favorite.

 

“Alright, alright,” she said as she stood up and grabbed her bag to leave.

 

***

 

“Key in your birthday,” Kevin commanded as they reached the door to his apartment. Soojung was asking for the password and it surprised her so much that his boyfriend actually used her birthday as a lock key.

 

As the door opened, the girl’s mouth hung open at the sight of the interior. It wasn’t so big but it was luxurious. Black and white dominated the design and everything’s just minimally styled. Beside the door is a small kitchen which Soojung thinks was not being used often because Kevin conf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter