chapter 31

Scorpio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The show lasted for 15 minutes only but for Kevin, it was more than enough. During those few minutes, he had found himself in the rock bottom of his emotions. He was never one for sudden decisions but the girl beside him has proven herself always the exemption, and so he had arrived at an important conclusion within that short span of time.

 

He's not just attracted. He likes her.

 

It's no longer because of how she looks like, especially when he takes into consideration how tempting her slender legs are. It's not longer because she's one of the few women who he can admit to be at par with his standards. It's no longer because she's probably the strongest girl he'd ever meet aside from his mother. It's not longer because she's Krystal Jung, the queenka of Gyeonggi Science High School.

 

He likes her because despite being in the middle of the darkness inside the planetearium, her inner beauty radiaes alongside the bright faux stars above them. It struck him how Jung Soojung emanates the charm of a simple woman whose happiness lies on siple things. In fact, it was kinda hard to believe that this type of girl would not demand for extravagance in her preferences. It amused him how she made him feel that it's okay to be himself and let go of his usual cold facade which he so often uses to live up to his title as a kingka. It mystified him how he felt like he wanted to be there for her all the time just to give back to what she unknowingly had made him realize, and be the reason for her precious smile. It stunned him how he wanted to shield the real Jung Soojung from what could possible bring her pain.

 

It surprises him that he wants to be her everything.

 

Kevin opened the door to the passenger side. They have arrived in front of the Jungs' residence and his wristwatch said it's turning 8PM already. They had a good day of fun and getting to know each other. After having gone to the planetarium, they headed to a cute and cozy cafe for lunch, and then went for a quick stroll around Provence. During the whole time, they were just exchanging stories about themselves. 

 

As he opened the door, Soojung got off the car lazily - a pout playing in her luscious lips. "I don't want to go home yet," she complained like a child.

 

Soft chuckles rang clear from Kevin's mouth as he pulled the girl by the hand away from the car so he could close the door. But it was a sudden move that Soojung lost her balance and tripped on her foot.

 

"Oh my-- UMPH!" Her reaction was muffled as her face came in contact to a person's chest. Realizing what had just happened, her eyes widened as it stared at the clothed body part in front of her. Quickly, she regained her balance and squirmed away, only to be stopped by a strong pair of arms wrapped ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter