chapter 34

Scorpio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The news about the king and queen becoming a couple wasn’t exactly accepted instantly. Being archenemies for majority of their high school years, it was definitely understandable why people won’t readily believe their current status. Even in the society, sudden changes are always difficult to go through, after all.

 

However, one major thing that Kevin and Soojung shares with each other is the fact that neither of them cares about what other people would say about them. Their passion lies in proving their worth as persons, but only to those who matters to them.

 

Well, it’s not like the studentry’s opinion doesn’t matter; but why the hell should it be taken into account when it’s their personal lives they’re talking about.

 

Days had passed since the news broke out yet the talks are still far from subsiding. Amber looked around the cafeteria and noticed the glares and stares of several girls. Somehow, it scared her since she never thought people would come to ‘hate’ her cousin.

 

“Are you okay?” Amber muttered as she returned her focus on her salad. They were halfway through lunch break and she still hasn’t touched her food. Obviously, she was too pre-occupied with others’ attention.

 

Krystal chuckled amusingly. “I AM okay,” she assured as she leaned closer. “But are you?”

 

The older girl shrugged her shoulder, a little embarrassed. “I just don’t feel comfortable with the way they look at you,” she sighed. “It’s like they’re going to shred you to pieces because you’re dating Kris.”

 

“Don’t mind them,” the younger one stated indifferently. “They’re the ones who should be uncomfortable once I decide to look their way.”

 

“Now, that’s my woman,” a familiar voice butted in, lightening the atmosphere.

 

Suddenly, murmurs erupted with the cafeteria. Kevin and Luhan had just arrived and sat in their table. Of course, the king chose the seat beside his queen.

 

“What’s wrong?” The deer guy asked as he took a bite off his sandwich. Kevin threw a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter