chapter 43

Scorpio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another week passed and it had been nothing but bliss. Pre-occupied with nothing else but the upcoming exams, Kevin and Soojung spent most of their time together. She had managed to introduce him to her parents too and it was a good experience, all in all, just as long as we leave out the fact that Kevin had to eat a whole roll of Kimbap for dessert because her mom insisted to. 
 

“Hey Kris,” Luhan stole his attention from Soojung as he sat across them on lunch. “The boys are planning to have a get-together tomorrow night. Tao said Minseok’s coming back from China so they insisted on a reunion.”
 

Even without thinking, the kingka shook his head. “No,” he stated nonchalantly. 
 

Suddenly, he gasped in pain as Soojung whacked him in the head. “Idiot,” she muttered.
 

“WHAT DID I DO!?” Kevin exclaimed, immensely annoyed as he rubbed the painful part.
 

However, he should have known that his sharp stares don’t really work on the queenka. And so he ended up whimpering as he received another hit from his girlfriend, this time in his arm.
 

“It’s the first time in three years that you guys are going to be complete as a group and you had the audacity to say ‘no’ to them?!” Soojung hissed as she glared at him.
 

Luhan bit back a smile. He had forgotten that the queenka knows the other boys since they attended their first year in Gyeonggi Sci with them three, and she’s good friends with Minseok. But what amazed him more is the fact that Kevin had indeed found his match on the girl. He never thought he’d live up to the day that it would happen. 
 

Kevin huffed. He wanted to stay with his girlfriend that night and cuddle, and perhaps, more. But yeah, he should listen to her and meet his friends. In a way, he missed the baozi-faced Minseok too. 
 

“Why don’t you just come up with us then?” Kevin offered a compromise.
 

“Nope,” Soojung answered right away. “I’ll have my own girl’s night out too,” she winked.

 

*** 

 

“Dude, come on! This is so not you!”

 

Minseok’s voice rang clear across the VIP room amidst the thundering sound from the outside. The group decided to just go to their favorite bar instead of spending the night at Kris’ apartment, but the latter seems to prefer the second option so he could just slip away and sleep when he feels like it.

 

“Hyung, since when did you become this weak?” Tao, the youngest among the group of six, cooed. He was smirking as he took a sip from his own glass of whisky.

 

Luhan laughed at the sight of his best friend. “Kris, seriously,” he began. “Krystal is with Amber so stop with the worries for once.”

 

The men whistled in delight upon knowing that a girl was causing their so-called leader to act sluggishly towards his favorite drink. And it’s not just any ordinary girl. It’s Krystal, the queenka of their former school, Gyeonggi Science High School.

 

Minseok gasped in surprise that his old friend was mentioned. “YOU

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter