chapter 21

Scorpio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG WHY DID AFF PUT AN M IN THE CHAPTER

WTF IT'S NOT

 

Kevin drove to school with his white Mazda 3. He admits the car model’s a little old but it was a gift from his dad for his middle school graduation so he just can’t discard or replace it. Besides, he isn’t the type to get the latest car models to impress others. Sure, they can afford it but he wasn’t raised to be luxurious.

 

He hasn’t reached the school gates yet but he already noticed a familiar figure standing beside the student entrance. The kingka looked at his watch. “7AM,” he laughed quietly. “She’s just right on time.”

 

As he drove nearer, his gaze began to wander off to the queenka’s physique again. He isn’t a ert, but he knew how to acknowledge a beautiful body. Clad in their usual uniform, Soojung’s lean frame was leaning on the wall. Her position wasn’t even a bit suggestive but her legs were so naturally attractive not to notice. She’s just a simple woman, but even Kevin acknowledges that she’s a sight to behold.

 

The guy sniggered as he remembered the first time he checked her out in the library. “You got it bad, Wu Yi Fan,” he muttered as he shook his head in fair disbelief.

 

Disregarding the temptation, Kevin decided to drive closer to where the girl was and honked. He then rolled down his window to catch the girl’s attention further…

 

…which he so successfully did.

 

Soojung felt the world stopped as she watched an immaculate beauty appear before her slowly. Kevin was wearing his school uniform, like the usual, yet his presence inside a car – in the driver’s seat, with a pair of cool shades on – was too striking to ignore. Good thing she managed to retrieve her thoughts immediately or a puddle of dribble would appear on her feet.

 

“Morning,” she muttered as she tried to distract herself from admiring the kingka.

 

The latter chuckled as he noticed the surprise on the girl’s face. He tried to look cool about it despite the butterflies fluttering inside his stomach as he realized that Soojung was taken aback by his presence. “Morning,” he tried to suppress the excitement in his voice as he greeted back. “Kindly get inside the car so we can leave for Sukji now,” he smiled.

 

Soojung nodded and hastened to the other side of the car. It’s going to be one tough ride for her emotions.

 

***

 

The kingka knew it’s gonna be a silent ride but he couldn’t help but try. So after some debates he had against himself, Kevin decided to attempt to strike a conversation. “Are you ready for the quiz bee?” He opted for the safest question.

 

A little surprise, Soojung’s head snapped towards where the question came from. Okay, so it’s not like she actually overreacted over a simple inquiry. It’s just that, you know, it has always been true that when a person you like ask you even the most senseless question, you would really find it surprising, and would thus generate a really stupid reaction as that.

 

“I-I think so,” she stuttered.

 

 

 

It was pathetic how silence suddenly dominated and the atmosphere in the car grew awkward. The kingka didn’t want that, of course; so he thought of what else to ask. He couldn’t really put his ‘cool’ image at stake by asking more stupid questions; and he really has this one thing he so eagerly wanted to know. Of course, it would be too sensitive but he has a peace of mind to protect, and so he took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter