chapter 48

Scorpio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It had been a week – a ing week – and it had been hell for Kevin. He couldn’t contact Soojung, not even Amber; and he had no idea at all as to what was happening at Jeju Island. Why that conference needed to happen on a difficult time like that, it bothered him. It’s like even fate was determined to take them away from each other.

 

He thought of going to Jeju Island. Aside from the fact that he needs to talk to his girlfriend, he wanted to be sure that Suho’s not taking advantage of the situation. He knew him as the dignified and gentleman council president, of course; but he’s still a man who had been courting Soojung for the past three years – vulnerable against his girlfriend’s radiating charm.

 

But alas, Kevin couldn’t leave. Luhan and his mom didn’t let him. Yes, his mom had to stop by Gyeonggi instead of going back directly to Seoul. She knew what had happened and had to reprimand and drag Gaeul back to the city due to her irresponsible actions; and her son, as well, for the same reasons.

 

The kingka understood why they stopped him though. He knew it was to give the girl enough time to think.

 

But as he waited for the time she comes back, his heart cowers in fear. What if she decided that she doesn’t want to stay in the relationship anymore? What if she realizes that she’s better off with Suho than with him? What if she thought that he isn’t worth it?

 

Just the mere thoughts of it were enough to push the almighty Kevin Wu to the edge. He won’t be able to accept that. Soojung had undeniably become probably the best thing that had ever happened to him and he wouldn’t give her up easily.

 

The kingka plopped on the bench outside the school building, as how he always did during the whole week. Like the usual, he didn’t care what people will think. He’s being silly. He’s being crazy but he just doesn’t care. It was the truth after all. Why should he deny it?

 

In a span of five days, he had turned into a complete misery. Dark circles were evident around his eyes, stubbles appeared messily above his upper lip. There were even pimple breakouts which were probably caused by his inability to sleep properly.

 

But he couldn’t care abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter