chapter 12

Scorpio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s mouth felt like scraping the floor as she stared at her cousin coming out of the library – with Kris. What’s more surprising though is that they were talking, with all smiles, and not bickering as how they always do. Even an idiot could tell that they were getting along well.

 

She wasn’t the only one though. The other students who saw the ‘miraculous sight’ before them were also caught in surprise. The kingka and the queenka, talking to each other comfortably, was certainly something they never thought of happening. No one dared to think about the possibility even, because that felt like the apocalypse coming close.

 

Krystal and Kris said goodbye to each other and the queenka headed to her cousin, who she immediately spotted. As she approached her, she noticed the image of shock etched on the older one’s face. She waved her hand in front of Amber’s face. “Are you okay?” She asked.

 

“Am I seeing illusions?” Amber said as she dramatically slapped her cheeks with her hands. “Are you real?” She then slapped the girl in front of her.

 

“YA!” Krystal shouted, bringing her cousin back to reality. “WHAT’S HAPPENING WITH YOU?!”

 

Fully aware of what’s going on already, the older one looked at the library door and then back to the younger girl. “Did you just come out with Kris? The Kris Wu? The Kingka of Gyeonggi Science High?”

 

The queenka held the straps of her backpack and nodded innocently. “Yeah,” she nodded with a pout. “I think there’s only one Kris Wu here at school.”

 

Amber frowned at the feigned innocence and then she started walking towards the stairs to leave.  Krystal automatically followed.

 

“Yah, does the library have magic? What happened?” The older one asked.

 

A soft chortle came out of Krystal’s mouth, surprising her cousin even more. “You can call it magic then,” she said as they reached the gate of the school. They’re heading home as the class hours had finished already.

 

Krystal told her unnie about Luhan’s interference, the truce, and the Harry Potter encounter with obvious excitement – which is, of course, unknown to the queenka herself. As she recounted what happened at their first day of detention, she was exuding total glee and interest

 

“If only I knew that everything will be this easy, I should’ve locked you both inside the library during our first day in first year, and it could have saved us all from all your childish bickering,” Amber sighed as she took a bite on her hotdog bun. The two decided to stop by a snack bar on their way home. “And I think I need to thank Luhan tomorrow,” she added.

 

The younger one smiled shyly. “I didn’t know he’s actually a gentleman,” he pointed out. “If I had known it, I would have treated him nicely since day one.”

 

“You don’t know because you refuse to pay attention.” Amber pointed out. “Almost 99% of the female population at school knows that fact.”

 

The queenka looked at her cousin in disbelief. “Really? He was never a gentleman to me!” Krystal countered.

 

The older one let out a frustrated sigh as she brushed her hair with her fingers. “Dude, you we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter