1

Scorpio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wait until I let Kris hear about this!" A cracking female voice echoed down the hall to the Science department. It sounded nervous and quivering.

 

"And why would you need that douchebag if I'm here?" Suddenly, another voice was heard, followed by fading footsteps and murmurs. Whoever the first girl was talking  to has immediately retreated the moment the second girl arrived. 

 

"K-Krystal?" The first girl stuttered. However, there was relief obvious in her tone already. 

 

Krystal smiled and reached out a hand. "Yeonsu, right?" She asked as she helped the girl who was apparently pushed to the floor. The latter nodded on the mention of her name as she balanced herself on her still shaking feet. "What were those boys up to?" Krystal inquired, as she looked towards the direction where the three male students had gone to.

 

Yeonsu brushed off the dirt on her skirt and elbows carefully as she was so determined not to let any particles of it get near the school queenka. "Well, I caught them badmouthing Kris, saying how his good looks and physique lets him get away from the fact that he's incapable of leading the school as a kingka," she said as she fixed her hair into a smooth ponytail. Her voice was a little hushed and she couldn't look straight at her savior.

 

As if she just heard the most disgusting thing, Krystal's nose scrunched up in dislike. She then ran her candle-like fingers in her soft straight hair as she puffed out a disappointed sigh. "So I saved you for such a very stupid reason," she muttered under her breath. Her face still silming though, or at least she was pretending to.

 

"Neh?" Yeonsu leaned closer as she asked. She thought she heard something (which was obviously right) but Krystal brushed it off. "Nothing, nothing. The bell has rung. It's time for class," the queenka said, trying to get away from the topic.

 

Distracted indeed, the other girl snapped her fingers and looked at her white wristwatch. "Oops! Good thing you reminded me! I have biology at the third floor," Yeonsu said as she went on panic picking up their books scattered on the ground. The building for the Science department can't be called 'small' and they were currently on the first floor. Worse, it has no elevator.

 

Krystal sat on her heels and picked the three books lying around where she stood and then gave it back to the other lady. "Here," she said as she gave the book to the obviously alarmed student before her. The latter then took it. "Thank you," she said with a bow and off she scampered away.

 

The queenka, still annoyed fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter