talk

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Kiki sighed as she sat at her desk. It was her first day back since the incident at the party and so far, no one really said anything to her. She figured she should be grateful, but she was still weary. Both Hikaru and Kaoru had remained by her side making her even more nervous. Not to mention how Hikaru had been acting. Ever since the other day when he had rescued her from the party, he hadn’t left her side. And the kiss he had given her this morning, was it really just a rise for her appa, or was the soft and tender kiss something more? True they had kissed before, but before she had never felt this, strange feeling of floating. Maybe she could ask Sungmin or Yesung, she had always been closer to them. But then again, her nerves were getting to her. Just last night she had dreamed of the party and being in the same bed as Junnie. Half of her wanted to run to her appa’s arms and cry like she had as a child, while the other half wanted to prove its bravery by facing the pain alone. Her eyes scanned the room of fellow students and she sighed landing finally on the twins as they whispered amongst themselves and laughed. She wanted to join them, but instead she chose to lean against the wall she sat beside and wish for her safe warm bed surrounded by her family and stuffed animals.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Can I have this?” Donghae asked eyeing a fish swimming in its tank as the rest of Super Junior attempted to film a TV show.

“No Hae, you know we can’t have fish at the dorms.” Hyukjae hissed trying to keep his lover and friend from kidnapping the aquatic animal.

“So, do you ever think of retirement?” the mc asked as Leeteuk laughed.

“People and most of our family joke that we may die on stage.” The leader smiled showing off his dimple.

“Lee Donghae put the fish tank back!” Hyukjae ordered as Donghae tried to carry the tank away.

“Sorry I’m old and can’t hear,” the younger man replied before trying to get past the managers and camera’s. As everyone watched the exchange, no one noticed Rin step in the way of the two boys carrying a large stick. It was Ryeowook and Sungmin, who noticed the dangerous look in the girl’s eyes first.

“Um guys,” Sungmin called uneasily. Ryeowook and Kangin rushed forward to grab the tank just as Rin raised her stick.

“Donghae act your age!” she ordered making the area hush as Donghae cowered from his adopted daughter.

“I was just playing,” he attempted making Hyukjae send him a look.

“As if,” Rin growled twirling the stick in her hand.

“Ok calm down, the fish are safe, now let’s all breath and smile, arraso?” Ryeowook asked eyeing the three. Rin growled low in before walking away to sit behind the camera’s again. First day of work was always toughest when dealing with Super Junior.

“Immature brats,” she called as they tried to start filming again. Donghae was about to retort when the members hands covered his mouth at once. The filming went better after that as Rin watched the boys carefully.

“Is Rin PMSing?” Kangin asked Ryeowook after the filming had ended. Ryeowook glanced over at Rin as she and Leeteuk talked about EunHae’s punishment.

“Who knows, she was fine this morning.” Ryeowook shrugged as he returned to collecting his things.

“Maybe she’s stressing over Kiki and reflecting that stress on us?” Kangin pondered making Ryeowook nod though the younger wasn’t really listening anymore. When they began to enter the vans, Rin and Ryeowook sat in the last van alone in the back.

“What’s wrong?” Ryeowook asked eyeing his wife. Rin sighed before leaning against her husband so he could run his fingers through her hair.

“Kiki,” Rin replied moments later making Ryeowook nod, he was worried about their daughter as well.

“If you want we can corner her today and try to talk about it.” Ryeowook suggested. Rin shook her head, Kiki wasn’t going to talk about this just because they asked. But, she was just like her umma.

“Ryeowook, why don’t you and her have a father, daughter night?” Rin suggested. Ryeowook thought for a moment before smiling and nodding, he would like that.

“Ok, father/daughter night is a go!” he smiled making the car shush him.