Kiki

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Kiki smiled as Junnie led her into the dorm housing a huge party. She had told Kari to lie to her parents and cover for her as she hung out with the other kids her age.

“Here, have a drink,” Junnie smiled handing her a cup. She thanked him before taking a sip and making a face at the sour taste.

“What is this?” she asked eyeing the contents.

“What do you think it is silly, its alcohol.” Junnie laughed making Kiki’s eyes widened. Her family was going to kill her.

“So, why not show us some moves, I’m sure being a daughter of a super junior member would make you a great dancer.” Junnie smiled as people began gathering around her. She gulped, yeah she lived with the famous singers and dancers, but she couldn’t do any of the talent her family could.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

“Kari, are you sure she had an after school thing today? I thought the boy’s had that soccer practice today?” Rin asked the younger girl.

“Ah, yeah she told me to tell you not to worry,” Kari smiled as she followed the mother around the store gathering groceries.

“Whatever, I trust my daughter, but I worry about her and peer pressure.” Rin sighed. Kari nodded, searching the area in hopes of seeing her friend. She knew the amount of trouble they would be in when Rin or the other members found out about this.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Kiki couldn’t remember anything, no she was way too busy enjoying the way this boy she had come to admire was touching her. The way they were kissing, the way his hands roamed over her body. Kiki didn’t even remember how she had gotten to the bedroom they were now in.

“You’re a pretty little girl you know,” Junnie whispered removing her shirt. Kiki blushed barely fighting back against the act. The alcohol was taking its toll on her.

“Thanks,” she slurred as her eyes blurred even more.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Ryeowook fiddled with his phone as Leeteuk gave the final lecture of the day. Sungmin laughed as he locked hands with Kyuhyun.

“So, as for next month, we have no schedules so we should decide on a good vacation spot. Kiki doesn’t have classes right?” Leeteuk asked eyeing the eternal maknae.

“Ne, she’s out of school for the month.” Ryeowook chimed.

“Great then a nice little holiday for us.” The leader beamed. The others nodded eager for a nice family vacation.

“Can’t wait to hook our little Kiki up with the other local boys.” Sungmin smirked making Ryeowook growl.

“Yeah, she’s such a hottie, I’d turn straight for her.” Kyuhyun announced earning an even more angry growl from the eternal maknae.

“Omo I bet she kisses the boys and teases them all the time.” Yesung chimed in as he walked up beside his friend.

“Ok, ok so Kiki talk is now over.” Ryeowook snapped before pulling Yesung towards the vans.

“Yeah right, you’re just upset that you’re no longer the only man in her life.” Sungmin smiled as Ryeowook ignored him.

Two hours later the group and Rin were seated around the living room glaring at Kari as they waited for Kiki to come home.

“Right, so where are they?” Yesung asked. Kari glanced down at her phone in worry as she waited for a reply form the twins. She had texted them asking for them to go and retrieve the girl.

“I’m sure they’re almost done.” Kari said earning glares and mumbles from the men and mothers around her.

“I say we give her one more hour, if she isn’t here by ten we go search for her.” Nari suggested.

“She should have been home three hours ago, this isn’t like her.” Rin growled as Ryeowook her hair.

“Rin’s right, I’m worried that something has happened.” Sungmin said tapping his foot in worry.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Hikaru sighed as he and Kaoru searched the party for their lost friend. Kari had texted and told them to find her, worried that she hadn’t called any of them yet.

“Hika, people say they saw her upstairs.” Kaoru said ushering his twin up the steps. The brothers opened every door and searched every room to find the lost girl. Only when the second to last door opened, did they find their target.

“KIKI!” they called making the girl look over before falling to the ground. Hikaru rushed forward taking the girl in his arms and scrunching his nose as the smell of alcohol consumed her.

“How much did you drink?” Hikaru whispered as he gently lifted her up.

“Hika,” Kaoru growled as the older twin spotted Junnie still lying in the bed. Hikaru saw red as he put two and two together.

“No,” he growled as he watched his brother launch at the older man. Hikaru changed his glare to soften at Kiki as he searched her over. He needed to get her to a hospital. If she really was by this bastard than they needed to get her checked up. Her parents were going to be lived.

“So, which one wants to call Ryeowook?” Kaoru asked.