propose

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Ryeowook blinked as Rin screamed and held her oldest daughter in her arms. The others were also congratulating Hikaru in the engagement. Finally, Ryeowook couldn’t handle it as he replaced Rose and Abby in their play pen before turning to his oldest daughter.

“Ok, let me get this right.” Ryeowook suddenly called making all eyes turn to him.

“You and Hikaru are engaged, as in getting married. Like the married your mother and I are in?” Ryeowook asked.

“Yes Ryeowook, like us.” Rin stated as she moved to pick up Abigail who had started crying.

“Dad, calm down. Hika and I are going to wait until after we finish school.” Kiki explained. Ryeowook continued to eye Hikaru making said boy shiver behind his fiancé.

“Wook, calm down it’s not like they’re getting eloped in China like a certain couple I know.” Leeteuk smiled eyeing the Kyumin couple.

“Not our fault they allowed gay marriage before South Korea.” Kyuhyun pointed out.

“Get eloped, and I will castrate you and ground you.” Ryeowook snapped.

“Wook, calm down and grab Rose she’s upset now.” Rin ordered shoving Abby in his arms.

“Hunny, I’m so happy for you. Just remember that if anything happens I will kill him with my multiple ways of bringing death to my enemies.” Rin smiled making the boys skin crawl.

“Don’t worry, uncle Minnie will protect you from anything your father tries.” Sungmin smiled. Kiki smiled as Ryeowook crossed his arms.

“Sungmin hyung,” he growled before Abby and Rose began screaming and crying sending Ryeowook into a fret as he tried to coo both girls into silence.

“What your father means Kiki, is that we are happy for you. Right dear?” Rin growled as she eyed her husband.

“Yeah sure hunny, it’s okay ahgi’s appa is here.” Ryeowook cooed. Kiki beamed before dragging Hikaru from the house and leaving the Super Junior member’s alone. Ryeowook opened his mouth to speak when Rin glared at him.

“You have two new girls to fret over leave the eldest to me.” she instructed.

“But umma,” Ryeowook wailed before Rin sent a pointed glare at him.

“So Yesung, didn’t you plan on going to fate Ari this evening?” Leeteuk asked trying to change the conversation.

“Oh, ne, I was going to ask her to move into my other dorm with me.” Yesung replied.

“Your moving out of Suju dorm?” Rin asked surprised.

“Ne, I figured it was time.” Yesung smiled. Rin smiled before hugging her oppa and glaring at Ryeowook.

“See, even Yesung is acting more mature than you right now.” She stated.

“Girls, never date ok, promise appa.” Ryeowook ordered as he kissed his babies. The others rolled their eyes before Yesung stood up.

“I think it’s time I should propose as well.” Yesung smiled.

“Good for you, so, it’s going to be a romantic proposal?” Rin asked as Sungmin leaned beside her.

“Of course, I’m a very romantic guy.” Yesung boasted.

“That means Larry is involved somehow.” Kyuhyun clarified for his hyung.

“Aish, stupid makanae, behave.” Yesung ordered as Sungmin wrapped his arms around the youngest.

“My Kyu,” Sungmin smirked before kissing his lover’s lips and running his hand down to the front of his and back up.

“Please not in my living room, I just cleaned it.” Leeteuk whimpered.

“I think it’s time for the kids naps anyway, come on Wookie, I’ll put you and Abby to sleep while I wrestle Rose to bed.” Rin ordered before walking out the door Kangin held open for her.

“Love you too dear, see ya hyung’s, and let me know how it goes Yesungie hyung.” Ryeowook beamed before following after his wife.

“That man is whipped,” Sungmin laughed before latching himself to Kyuhyun and ing him.

“My livingroom,” Leeteuk cried as Kangin pulled him away from the sight of a mating rabbit.

“Can I watch?” Heechul asked before Yesung pulled him out as well leaving the Kyumin couple alone.