filler

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Kiki sighed from her desk as she finished the last of her fanfiction. She knew her family shivered at the thoughts of what she could write about them all thanks to her mother. Speaking of her mother, it had been a solid month and her mother had finally woken up and would be home tomorrow. Sungmin had been allowed home two weeks ago and according to him her father was now fully aware of her and Hikaru therefore he was about to be in overprotective mode again.

“Ki, come do dishes they’ve been soaking for two days now.” Kyuhyun ordered as he opened her door.

“You know I control you right,” Kiki smirked.

“Make Sungmin want to have then but do the dishes or you’re grounded from the computer.” Kyuhyun instructed before leaving the room. Kiki grumbled before saving and closing her computer and rushing to do her chores. As she did dishes, her mind traveled to Hikaru and what he would do when her father once again began trying to break them up. Her umma had been awake enough to accept the romance for a second time and hold back her father.

“Umma,” Kiki whispered.

“She’ll be here tomorrow don’t worry.” Sungmin smirked as he walked into the room and opened the fridge.

“Uncle Minnie,” Kiki acknowledged. Sungmin smiled as he grabbed some raw carrots and motioned for his niece to join him at the table. Kiki smiled, she knew her uncle hated being alone since the kidnapping.

“So, Kyu said you were busy writing fanfics again. Anything cool happen?” Sungmin asked. Kiki blushed at the question before taking a carrot and stuffing it in .

“I’ll read it later then,” Sungmin smirked as her blush deepened.

“You enjoy my misery too much,” Kiki spat once she had swallowed the carrot. Sungmin nodded before frowning and eyeing his cut up hands.

“Your mother will still be very weary of a lot of people of the opposite being near her okay, you understand right?” Sungmin whispered. Kiki nodded as he uncle looked at her still frowning.

“I love you more than anything on this world, you are my niece and I’m very protective of you, but I’m also protective of your mother. You realize I would do anything for the two of you right?” Sungmin asked. Kiki once again nodded. Sungmin finally smiled.

“Good, saranghae ahgi.” Sungmin said as Kiki hugged him letting him kiss her cheek.

“Hey Kiki did you finish the dishes like I asked?” Kyuhyun asked walking into the room and eyeing the sink.

“Yes uncle Kyu,” Kiki replied.

“Then why did you miss this bowl?” Kyuhyun asked dropping a bowl he had just used into the empty sink.

“Evil,” both Sungmin and Kiki whispered as Kyuhyun strutted out of the room.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Ryeowook smiled as Rin finished the last of the hospital food with a glare.

“Have enough?” he asked his wife.

“I had enough the moment you showed it to me.” Rin growled making Ryeowook smile.

“Glad you have your appetite back.” He mused. Rin continued to glare at him before closing her eyes and sighing. She wanted to go home so badly and rest in her own bed. She hated doctors, though elf’s had sent her gifts and food. Good ELF’s.

“So, when we get home, what are you going to do?” Ryeowook asked. Rin smirked before opening her eyes.

“Paint Larry’s turtle shell, I’m bored.” she stated making Ryeowook sigh and nod his head. He couldn’t be angry at Larry any longer, the turtle had saved his wife and friend.

“I’m sorry we couldn’t go on that vacation you were all planning. You spent your month vacation with me in a hospital.” Rin said.

“Rin, as long as I’m with you and my daughter I’m always on vacation.” Ryeowook replied. Rin smiled at her husband before he leaned down to kiss her lips.

“Don’t worry, when we get home, I’ll let you rest in bed and do everything you ask while protecting our daughter and keeping her from dating until she finishes college.” Ryeowook stated missing the deadpanned look his wife was sending him.

“You know she’s old enough to date right?” she asked.

“Doesn’t mean I want her to,” Ryeowook stated.

“She’s my daughter too,” Rin growled.

“And,” he asked.

“I had to bake the brat for nine months, I had to birth her, and I say she can date.” Rin ordered.

“I helped donate !” Ryeowook whimpered.

“I’m sick and dying now obey me,” She hissed making him nod. Rin smiled at the action before clenching her teeth in pain as she tried to move to her side. Immediately, Ryeowook was at her side.

“Are you okay?” he asked worried. Rin nodded as she used him to sit up.

“Bathroom,” Rin hissed out trying to will away the pain. Ryeowook nodded as he helped his wife to the bathroom.

“So, are you going to allow our daughter to date or do I have to force you to let her?” Rin questioned from the other side of the door.

“No boys,” Ryeowook called back. Rin rolled her eyes as she opened the door and glared at him.

“Wook, grow up.” Rin ordered.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Larry, I love you, but that Ari girl.” Yesung sighed as he sat on the Super Junior dorm roof next to his man eating snapping turtle.

“She seems so strong and her hair so shiny.” He continued as he the  giant turtles shell.  

“Do you like her?” Yesung asked. Larry blinked as his head emerged partially from his shell.

“Yeah she was cute,” Yesung nodded with a goofy smile on his face.