Larry

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Rin rolled her eyes as Junlee stood before her.

“So, you want us to let your daughter and her friends go?” he asked.

“And Yesung,” Rin repeated continuing to eye the man for any signs of a problem. Junlee paced the room in thought as Rin watched him.

“You would still get to keep Sungmin and me, hell you can even let Ari go. I know you’ve already thought of this.” Rin stated.

“True, but this is supposed to make Ryeowook’s life hell as well. If we let you all go, then he wouldn’t be as panicked now would he.” Junlee smirked.

“Let them go and just keep us, damn you’re an idiot. Ryeowook will still do anything to get me back did you learn nothing the first time?” Rin asked crossing her arms in agitation.

“Last I checked you were the hostage, now shut up and stop giving me orders.” Junlee growled slapping her across the face making her bite her lower lip to keep from yelping in pain.

“Now silence,” Junlee ordered before leaving her locked alone in the room.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Sungmin laid lifeless in the bed as Soo Yin kissed him. He wanted Kyuhyun.

“So, you want me to release the others and just keep you and Rin?” Soo Yin asked.

“Ne, we were the ones you two want.” Sungmin explained. The kid’s didn’t need to be in this war.

“I see, but that Kiki is a person of interest for my dear Junnie.” Soo Yin smiled. Sungmin paled, was Kiki in danger like they were?

“Please, just let them go.” Sungmin pleaded.

“I’ll love you if you do.” Sungmin attempted. He would do anything to protect his niece. Soo Yin smiled before sitting up.

“I’ll go talk with Junlee,” Soo Yin beamed walking away from the man. Once she left, Sungmin smiled and brought his legs to his chest.

“Kyu, forgive me please.” He whispered.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Yesung eyed the door waiting for someone to step through. Would Rin and Sungmin succeed in setting them free, or would they keep fail?

“Yesung, are you okay?” Ari asked concerned for her new friend.

“Yeah, I’m just worried. They’re my dongsae’s and all I can do is protect the kids. Not that it’s not important either, but I want everyone to be safe.” Yesung sighed. Ari nodded, she knew wanting to protect your friends and knowing you couldn’t was hard.

“Uncle Yesung,” Kari whispered earning the man’s attention.

“Ne ahgi, what’s wrong?” Yesung asked opening his arms for his niece.

“I’m scared,” she admitted burying her head in her uncle’s chest. Ari smiled at the sight. This family was a lot stronger than her own.

“I hear something,” Kaoru announced making all eyes turn to the door. They each waited as Kaoru and Hikaru shielded Kiki from the door and Yesung handed Kari to Ari. Junnie stepped through the door a moment later.

“Wear these,” he ordered throwing several blindfolds at them.

“Wae?” Yesung asked as Hikaru reached forward to grab the clothes.

“Where’s my umma and uncle?” Kiki asked. Junnie looked over at her as she glared from behind the twins.

“She and your uncle Sungmin will be staying with us.” Junnie smiled making her blood chill.

“Kiki put on your blindfold.” Yesung gently ordered. Kiki glared at Junnie for a last time before placing on her blindfold.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Ryeowook paced the floor in anger. He felt so helpless, his wife, his daughter, and his best friend were all being held captive. Even his niece and her friends. The police had told them to remain indoors and let them handle it, but Ryeowook dealt with these people before, and he knew not to cross them.

“Calm down Kyu and I have things covered.” Heechul smirked as he eyed the clock. Suddenly Ryeowook’s cellphone rang making Ryeowook lunge to the object.

“Yobeso?” Ryeowook answered.

“Appa,” Kiki’s voice replied making Ryeowook cling to his phone.

“Ahgi, are you okay is your umma with you are you hurt?” Ryeowook asked gaining the others attention.

“Your daughter and her friends are here at the train station along with your friend and the detective’s daughter.” Junlee’s voice laughed making Ryeowook growl.

“What have you done with my wife?” he asked.

“She and Sungmin are safe with us, don’t worry. They are providing us great pleasure.” He laughed again.

“You bastards!” Ryeowook growled as Kyuhyun paled, he had switched the phone to speaker the moment he had heard Kiki’s voice.

“Appa help me!” Kiki screamed before the line went dead. Ryeowook held back his tears as he turned to face the others.

“They’re at the train station, we need to pick them up.” he explained.

“We can’t all go incase it’s a trap.” Leeteuk said.

“Then Ryeowook, you and Kyuhyun go and get the kids, while we wait here in case you need back up.” Kangin ordered.

“Maybe they can help us find out where Rin and Sungmin are being kept as well.” Hankyung said as he and Henry eyed the police records Kyuhyun had hacked into earlier. Ryeowook nodded before leading Kyuhyun from the dorm and running to his car.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Sungmin was once again with Soo Yin, that had my bunny. This time I wasn’t going to go easy on her she was dead. Who knows what kind of torment she put my love through. 

“Kyuhyun, are you okay?” Ryeowook asked me making me nod, he was going through the same thing I was except both his wife and his daughter was involved. We both loved the people being held hostage. The only new person being the detective girl.

“I promise we will get them all back.” Ryeowook smiled trying to be strong. Problem was, Ryeowook was never the strong one.

“Hyung, don’t worry Minnie will protect Rin.” I smiled.

“Junlee said they were pleasuring them, I hate the thought of someone touching my wife, you understand that don’t you Kyu?” Ryeowook asked. I nodded, the hatred for Soo Yin showing on my face.

“Don’t worry, Larry would love to have her for dinner.” I laughed as Ryeowook looked on confused.

“The tracks are just ahead.” Ryeowook suddenly whispered as the train station came into view.