BABY ALERT

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Eight months had passed without much of a disaster. Ryeowook was beside himself with getting the room situated for twins, and keeping Kiki single for as long as he could (that plan failed when Rin gave Hikaru money to buy a wedding wing) and now elections were going on. Rin growled as a loud van announcing one of the campaign leaders names over and over at five in the morning, entered their neighborhood. She walked over to the window holding her stomach and glaring at the empty street.

“Not even here yet and loud as hell.” She growled before locating her jacket and her phone.

“Rin what are doing?” Ryeowook asked with a yawn.

“I am eight months pregnant and angry, those people are dead.” She replied before leaving the room. Ryeowook sighed before climbing out of bed and rushing after his wife. The couple had not even bothered to change out of their pajama’s making Ryeowook self-conscious as they located the van.

“Shut up before I silence this damn thing myself!” Rin growled as she waddled infront of the van. Ryeowook hid his face behind his hands as the driver yelled at Rin to move out of his way, the speakers still screaming the campaign message. Ryeowook sensed his wife’s anger and rushed forward.

“Look, she’s eight months pregnant, just avoid this area,” Ryeowook insisted offering money. Finally, the man left and they made their way back to the dorms.

“Gah, my stomach,” Rin moaned as Ryeowook shot her a worried look.

“You’ve been hurting all night, are they contractions?” he asked remembering when Kiki was born. Rin nodded.

“How long,” Ryeowook asked growing pale as the elevator stopped at their floor.

“Three hours,” Rin replied.

“Should we go to the hospital?” Ryeowook asked pausing his movements. Rin cringed before feeling her water break.

“Yes,” she replied before she felt Ryeowook rush her down the stairs.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Yesung searched for his phone with closed eyes as it rang on his dresser.

“Hello,” he asked groggily.

“Yeye, I’m having a baby,” Rin replied calmly as Ryeowook’s screaming and the sound of cars beeping rang behind her voice.

“Like, right now?” Yesung asked now more awake.

“Yep, oh hey I have to go Ryeowook just got involved in a high speed chase. Hunny put on the emergency blinkers; we won’t get pulled over then.” Rin replied before closing the phone. Yesung blinked before diving out of bed and racing around his room and into the hall.

“BABY ALERT, BABY ALERT!” Yesung screamed as he tried to run and put on pants at the same time.

“Yesung hyung what the hell?” Hyukjae yawned as he looked out his door.

“Rin’s having her kids!” Yesung replied before falling to the ground with a yelp.

“Rin’s having the babies!” Hyukjae yelped as Leeteuk walked out of his room in his white pajama’s.

“Everyone get into position and grab your designated things.” Leeteuk ordered.

“Hyukkie where’s my camera?” Donghae yelped.

“Above the computer.” Hyukjae answered.

“Yesung Larry is not coming to the hospital with us.” Kangin barked.

“Who has Kiki?” Kyuhyun called as Sungmin carried a bag of stuffed animals and shiny objects in his hands.

“Someone call Kiki!” Siwon ordered as they made their way to the car’s downstairs.

“What about Zhoury, Kibum, and Hankyung!” Heechul asked as Leeteuk got in the driver’s seat.

“I’ve got them,” Donghae called.

“Kiki’s on her way along with Shindong and his family.” Hyukjae replied.

The ride to the hospital consisted of sharp turns, curses from the members, and a flat tire two turns from the hospital entrance.

“Damnit,” Leeteuk cursed as they climbed from the cars.

“Fix it later, we are under a baby alert!” Yesung called as he and Sungmin pranced to the elevator.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Kiki and Hikaru raced up the stairs to the designated spot her uncles had told her. the maternity ward was filled with people as she noticed her uncle’s pacing the floor. Sungmin held a pink bunny in his arms gently chewing on its ear.

“Umma okay?” Kiki asked as she spotted Hyukjae reading his text messages.

“Ne,” he replied as Donghae walked over with some coffee.

“Hopefully your mother can wait a bit; your other uncles are on their way.” Donghae smiled.

“Did she tell you the names she picked yet?” Hikaru asked as Kaoru came up the stairs and hugged Kari.

“No, it’s the one thing umma has kept secret from everyone including dad.” Kiki replied. Everyone nodded before eyeing the doors to Rin's room.

“Ryeowook’s going to cry again.” Yesung sighed as he closed his phone.

“Is Ari coming?” Sungmin asked as Kyuhyun quickly traded the bunny with a coffee.

“Ne to you, and ne to you. Wookie cried like a baby when you were born.” Yesung replied with a smile.

“Yep, he claimed you were the most precious thing on this earth,” Kangin beamed at the memory. Kiki blushed as Hikaru kissed her cheek and made her sit on his lap.

“The wait is the worse part.” Heechul moaned.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Ryeowook panted as he tried to control his breathing. Rin held his hand gently coaxing him to catch his breath.

“Time yourself,” Rin whispered before growling through another contraction.

“Which one of us is having the twins?” Ryeowook panted as Rin nearly broke his hand.

“The one in the hospital bed.” Rin growled through clenched teeth. Ryeowook nodded before kissing her lips and rubbing her stomach gently.

“It’s okay girls appa’s here.” He whispered holding Rin close to his chest.