Proposal

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Yesung paced back and forth in the park as he waited for Ari to arrive. He kept eyeing his watch every couple of minutes as if willing time to move faster so he could see Ari sooner. In his pocket was the ring he had gotten for her. Just a simple red diamond with sapphire jewels on a silver band. Nothing flashy or extravagant like Rin’s had been, but the same love had been put into getting and choosing the ring. Ari was special to Yesung, he wanted to make things special for her. Wanted to see her eyes light up with joy and happiness. He wanted to be the one she ran to when she was scared or upset. This whole time he thought he was jealous of Rin for taking his Ryeowook, but in truth, he was envois of her. She had love and now he understood how the two felt. He loved Ari with everything he had; he would take a bullet for her.

“Yesung oppa!” Ari called as she raced forward waving her hands in the air and smiling widely. Yesung felt his heart accelerate at the sight of her. She was beautiful, everything he dreamed of in a woman.

“Are you okay oppa?” she asked as she stood before him. Yesung nodded offering her his arm. Ari raised a brow at the odd action before smiling.

“Oppa’s different, I like different.” She mused as they made their way to a small restaurant.

“Ah, ne, I’m different.” Yesung mused chuckling unsurely as they got a table. Ari continued to eye her oppa before smiling as she noticed him grooming his hair more than usual.

“I know idols have to always look their best, but I think you’re over killing it.” Ari laughed as she made to fix the chaotic mess that was Yesung’s hair.

“You’ve messed with it so much it’s just knots now.” She continued.

“Ari I love you,” Yesung shouted growing red in the face as all heads turned to his outburst. Ari laughed before sitting back in her seat and grinning.

“And I love you, Oppa are you sure you’re okay? Should I take you home and make you something?” Ari suggested. Yesung shook his head quickly trying to ease his girlfriend’s mind and think of a way to pop the question as Rin often teased.

“Seriously Yesung oppa, you’re all red, I’m worried, and you’re sweating.” Ari replied getting worried for her lover.

“I’m fine, look Ari, I-um, we, well I think, no I know that I love you and I want to make you happy,” Yesung said trying to hold in his initial panic as he fell to one knee making Ari clasp her hands over . Her brown eyes were wide as they became wet with unshed tears.

“Please will you marry me?” Yesung asked, knowing that the whole romantic part he had planned had gone out the window the moment he began doubting himself. Ari smiled falling down beside him and taking him in her arms. Tears fell down her face freely now. Yesung smiled sliding the ring on her finger as she clung to him.

“I take this as a yes?” he asked after pulling away slightly to dry her tears.

“Ne, saranghae oppa,” Ari smiled turning her eyes to study her ring shining brightly on her finger. Yesung smiled thinking himself the luckiest man.

“Saranghae Ari Kim,” Yesung beamed before kissing her long and hard as witnesses clapped and yelled congratulations to the new couple as they parted so they could finish their meal.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“I can’t believe that worked.” Heechul yelped as Rin shushed him. The two were currently sitting at a booth holding their menu’s to hide their faces.

“It did, but you have to understand, Yesung oppa is very suave. He got Wookie in his bed loads of times.” Rin stated.

“Sungmin got Wookie in his bed as well, Rin you married a .” Heechul smirked.

“Last I checked I wasn’t married to you oppa.” Rin replied. Heechul spat his drink glaring at the girl before him.

“How dare you,” Heechul growled.

“Sorry, I call them as I see them.” Rin smirked.

“I am insulted.” Heechul snapped.

“Sorry, would you rather be called a ?” she asked making Heechul stand and hold a butter knife in his hand like a sword. Rin took her own stand holding her own steak knife.

“I win,” she growled standing straighter. Before either could move though, someone grabbed their shirt collars pulling them to the door.

“I leave you both alone for five seconds and this is what happens. Why must my children never listen to me.” Leeteuk pouted as they left the building.