Who's like who?

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

“That’s great news, I’m glad Yesung is getting the family he deserves.” Rin smiled as she wrestled Rose into the tub.

“He was so excited to tell the boys today,” Ari beamed as Abigail her knuckles and sat patiently on Ari’s lap.

“Trust me, the first one is the hardest, but it’s the father you have to worry about.” Rin grinned as Rose slapped at the bubbles that surrounded her. Ari nodded before stripping Abigail and putting her in the water as well.

“Do you know what gender it is yet?” Rin asked. Ari shook her head before beginning her task.

“I know Yesung will be a great father.” Rin stated before another question popped in her head.

“So are you going to have a wedding before or after the baby?” Rin asked.

“I thought we would have a court house wedding before and then a ceremony wedding afterwards.” Ari explained. Rin nodded before pulling Rose away from dunking her sister under water.

“Rose stop plotting murder,” Rin said absently as she tried to finish bathing the rambunctious child.

“I swear, sometimes I think this girl belongs to Heechul. She’s worse than when Kiki was her age.” Rin muttered.

“Kiki was like Heechul?” Ari asked.

“He and Kyuhyun raised Kiki, probably why she’s so independent now.” Rin said as Rose giggled and tossed water at her sister who whimpered.

“So, how do you think Rose and Abby will turn out?” Ari asked in wonder as the twins finished their bath.

“Abigail is a daddy’s girl, I believe she is going to be the one Ryeowook has to look after. As for Rose, just look at Heesica and you have her all grown up.” Rin smiled. Ari laughed as she dressed Abigail.

“You mean to tell me that we have another Heechul on our hands?” she asked. Rin nodded before allowing Rose to wonder off amongst the house.

“So, Ryeowook knows this, or are you going to let him figure out all this by himself?” Ari asked as Abigail stayed in her arms whimpering.

“Ari, learn fast that these boys think their kids are going to turn out like them, but in the end their wrong.” Rin stated taking her youngest from Ari’s arms and placing her in the play pin.

“Rose come here and join your sister. Rose? Gah where did she get off to now?” Rin asked searching around for her missing daughter.

“So Yesung said you had to take Ryeowook and Abby to the doctors tomorrow,” Ari said trying to add conversation to the search.

“Ne, Abby won’t go unless her father is with her. Poor girl is terrified of needles, not to mention a wide variety of other things.” Rin explained. Ari nodded understanding the girls fear.

“So she really is a daddy’s girl. Funny how Wook’s a talker and she isn’t.” Ari stated. Rin nodded before Rose appeared covered in makeup and wearing her clothes.

“Rose, what are you doing now?” Rin asked with a sigh.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Ryeowook beamed as he and Yesung talked about baby clothes and other things.

“We can have play dates, and all of us can go on trips and school functions it will be fun hyung.” Ryeowook smiled.

“I’m excited, but I can’t keep Larry if I have a child,” Yesung pouted.

“So are you giving him away?” Ryeowook asked.

“I don’t know, I owe Larry a lot.” Yesung replied as he drew his knees up to his chest. Ryeowook nodded his head before leaning against his hyung. The two remained in silence before Eunhae started yelling and jumping about.

“What are you two up to?” Yesung asked eyeing the younger men.

“Nothing,” they smiled making Ryeowook blink.

“So aside from those two being insane, what next?” Ryeowook asked.

“Nothing too big, you going with Rin and Abby tomorrow?” Yesung asked.

“Ne, I won’t leave my baby alone when she wants her daddy the most.” Ryeowook replied. Yesung nodded understanding his dongsae.

“Abby is cute, quiet but cute. She takes after you so well.” Yesung smiled.

“I know, though, I wish she would speak, she just lets Rose lead her around and always cries for me.” Ryeowook explained.

“I remember when Kiki cried for you.” Yesung said.

“Now she cries because I try to be a father.” Ryeowook pouted.

“Kiki and Rose are like their mother.” Yesung explained.

“Great, more reason to buy life insurance for everything in the house.” Ryeowook smiled.

“Well, it could be worse,” Yesung smiled.

“How so?” Ryeowook asked.

“They could be like Eunhae,” his hyung stated just as Leeteuk started screaming about poisoned food samples.

“True,” Ryeowook laughed.