paranoid

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Hyukjae and Donghae snuck inside the theater with ease and the orders to keep Hikaru and Kiki apart along with making sure they stayed together. Curtesy of these rules, was the contradicting parents Ryeowook and Rin.

“Hyukjae why do I need to buy popcorn?” Donghae asked confused.

“So we can throw it at them during the movie.” Hyukjae replied.

“But want that dirty the theater and make the workers angry?” Donghae asked.

“I would rather have an angry theater than an angry Rin and Ryeowook on my back,” Hyukjae stated.

“What about an angry Kiki, I witnessed that once; once Hyukjae that girl is scary.” Donghae pouted.

“Stop being scared of your grandkid.” Hyukjae ordered making Donghae nod as they took their seats behind the Hiki couple.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Kiki sighed as she closed her compact mirror Heechul had given her. She had spotted her uncles easily and with a coy smile decided to tease them.

“Hika,” she whispered quickly gaining her lover’s attention. His eyes widened when her lips crushed against his. Not wanting to be outdone, he let his hands wrapped around her bringing her to his lap as he deepened the kiss. Their tongues battled as they allowed soft moans to leave them. Kiki risked a glance at her uncles, noticing how both seemed to be busy trying to outdo her little make out session.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“That is so cute,” Rin chirped as Yesung finished telling about his day with Ari.

“I love her Rinny,” Yesung admitted.

“Then ask her out silly,” Rin laughed.

“But, what if she hates me for dating Ryeowook?” he asked looking down at his feet. Rin rolled her eyes.

“If she hates you for that, then she isn’t worth dating. Your love will love you no matter what. Just like I love Ryeowook even though he occasionally joins the Kyumin couple at .” Rin smirked risking a glance at her husband who was busy eyeing his phone.

“You really think I should ask her?” Yesung asked.

“Of course, and Ryeowook put that phone away and help me talk with your friend he needs our help.” Rin ordered.

“But hunny, what if the eunhae couple walk in on Hikaru taking advantage of my baby and kissing her and all that?” Ryeowook asked.

“Wook, Hikaru would never do that, I doubt they’ve even really kissed yet.” Rin stated.

“What! How dare he not kiss her, is she not good enough for him?” Ryeowook growled pacing the room in anger making the two on lookers sigh.

“Anyway, I think you should ask her out to eat.” Rin smiled ignoring her husband’s ranting about how his daughter deserved everything.

“Thank’s Rinny, anyway how are you going to tell Kiki about the baby?” Yesung asked. At this Rin sighed and asked Ryeowook to get her a drink.

“Who knows, it’s like suddenly everything is in fast forward.” Rin replied. Ryeowook reappeared with some water before taking a seat beside his wife.

“She’ll take the news pretty good. It’s not like she’s seven, and she has always wanted a sibling.” Ryeowook smiled as he kissed Rin’s cheek.

“That’s good, I hate seeing my baby niece so upset. Ryeowook smiled before leaning back against the couch and eyeing the two beside him.

“I miss the days when the three of us would just hang and sleep together.” He mused. Rin laughed as Yesung chuckled and nuzzled his head into Ryeowook’s neck.

“Do I need to get Larry in here?” Yesung teased.

“That demonic dinner platter hates me.” Ryeowook moaned as Rin kissed his cheek and ran her fingers through his hair.

“I think I’ll go call Ari and ask her for dinner tomorrow.” Yesung stated as he stood up.

“Do you have schedules tomorrow hyung?” Ryeowook asked.

“Aniyo, all clear.” Yesung smiled.

“Well good for you, I wish you luck, fighting Yesung oppa!” Rin beamed making a fist.

“Ne, fighting!” Ryeowook added. Once the older left Ryeowook pounced back onto his phone.

“Seriously Wook, what are you doing?” Rin asked eyeing her husband. Ryeowook’s face looked livid as he showed his phone to his wife.

“You recruited ELF’s to spy on our daughter?” Rin asked seeing the picture of both Kiki and the Eunhae couple making out in the theater.

“See Eunhae was a bad choice to send as spies.” Ryeowook growled.

“Leeteuk Umma, Kangin appa! Ryeowook oppa recruited ELF’s to do bad things.” Rin called making Ryeowook pale.

“Don’t tell them!” Ryeowook yelped.

“Well you refuse to listen to me so I have to get our parents involved.” Rin stated.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Yesung stared at his phone as Larry walked around his room chewing on a piece of meat Yesung had given him. he had told Rin he would ask Ari out tomorrow, but his nerves were stopping him from pressing the call button.

“Larry, appa can’t do this, he’s too nervous.” Yesung whined. He could hear Ryeowook getting yelled at in the living room by Leeteuk and Kangin making him sigh. He missed the days when he could talk with Ryeowook about anything.

“Why can’t Ari be a guy, it’s so much easier to tell them I love you,” Yesung continued.

“Aish, you’re hopeless as ever Yesung,” Heechul sighed as he stood in the open door.

“Heechul hyung,” Yesung bowed. Heechul walked over picking up the phone with Ari’s name still highlighted. Quickly he called the number and pressed it to his ear. Yesung was amazed when Heechul mimicked his voice exactly and asked Ari out before closing the phone and placing it in Yesung’s waiting palm.

“This group is hopeless without me,” Heechul sighed before leaving. Yesung smiled before falling on his bed with a giddy smile. He had a date tomorrow with Ari.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Sungmin, please eat,” Kyuhyun pleaded as he held a spoonful of soup to Sungmin shook his head hiding deeper under his covers.

“You’ll get sick again.” Kyuhyun whispered.

“I don’t care,” Sungmin hissed from under the covers. Kyuhyun sighed, his lover had been like this for a day now, and he didn’t understand why.

“Do I have to get Rin in here?” he asked trying to get Sungmin’s attention. At his silence, Kyuhyun stood to leave the room. Before he could get out the door, Sungmin’s hand flew to his shirt bottom and drew him back.

“Don’t leave me, they’ll come back.” Sungmin whimpered. Kyuhyun blinked.

“Who will come back?” Kyuhyun asked. Sungmin glanced around before his watery eyes looked into Kyuhyun’ dark brown orbs.

“Soo Yin,” Sungmin whispered.