Before the storm

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Junnie panicked as he sat tied to a chair in the Suju dorm. Larry was at his feet eyeing his toes.

“I ask again, tell us where Rin and Sungmin are being kept.” Ryeowook hissed as he held the butcher knife in his hands.

“I-I don’t know, please don’t kill me.” Junnie begged.

“Sorry, not the right answer we were looking for.” Kyuhyun growled.

“Look I don’t know why my parents hate you guys, but they didn’t tell me anything.” Junnie cried. Ryeowook smiled as he placed the tip of the knife to Junnie’s left cheek.

“You my daughter, took my wife hostage, and you think just because you don’t get told what mommy and daddy do I won’t hurt you?” Ryeowook asked as he slid the weapon over the boy’s face making him scream.

“You know Wook, maybe he’s telling the truth, maybe we should just let Larry eat him. No one would ever find his body.” Kyuhyun laughed. Ryeowook smiled, he liked that plan.

“No wait, wait, they’re at the north gates near the North Korean border.” Junnie quickly explained.

“Good boy, now see that wasn’t so hard.” Kyuhyun smiled.

“Sorry Larry, you can’t eat the boy yet.” Ryeowook said as he the turtles shell.

“Y-You’re not going to let me go?” Junnie asked. Both makanae’s of Super Junior shook their heads before ushering the turtle back into its cage and leaving the room and Junnie in total darkness.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Don’t worry, Nari and I will make sure this boy doesn’t leave.” Shindong smirked as Super Junior readied for a battle.

“Remember, if we don’t come back, or if we get arrested. You take care of Kiki.” Ryeowook ordered. Shindong nodded. As they watched their friends leave, Nari placed her hands on Kiki.

“Your family will come back I promise.” Nari smiled before handing her to Kari. “Go play.” The umma ordered as the two cousins nodded.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Kiki smirked as she and Kari slipped into Rin’s old room and opened the closet to reveal Hikaru and Kaoru.

“So, where is he?” Hikaru asked as he hugged Kiki’s middle.

“Appa’s old room,” Kiki replied as the boys nodded and walked to the door.

“I’ll sneak to the window outside and see if the rooms empty.” Kaoru said as he walked to the window.

“Careful, we’re eleven floors off the ground and no net.” Hikaru explained to his twin. Kari eyed Kaoru with worry filled eyes before he walked over to her and kissed her lips.

“I’ll be fine, I promise.” He whispered to her before sneaking out the window.

“Okay, Kari, Kiki I need you to use the science experiment we made.” Hikaru ordered making the two girls nod. They raced to the closet and retrieved the item with a smile as Kiki started it. Immediately, it scanned them making perfect hologrammed copies of them that would trick the adults if they came to check on them.

“Ready,” Kiki saluted.

“Good, because so is Kaoru.” Hikaru smirked as they began their sneak to Junnie’s room.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Why am I holding the turtle?” Ryeowook asked as Yesung sat beside him holding a map.

“Because everyone else is busy.” Yesung replied.

“Ok Wook, call them.” Kyuhyun ordered as he finished hacking into Junnie’s phone. Ryeowook nodded as Yesung took Larry from him. The van went quiet as Ryeowook waited for one of the parents to pick up. Finally, Soo Yin’s voice picked up. Ryeowook quickly the prerecorded message they had made from their interrogation with Junnie. In the background they could hear Sungmin’s pants and whimpers.

“ her harder she looks like she’s enjoying it.” Soo Yin suddenly ordered before Rin’s distinct yelp filled the room and Sungmin’s sorry’s echoed. Both Kyuhyun’s and Ryeowook’s faces showed both anger and sorrow.

“Junlee, hit them again.” Soo Yin ordered before the cracking a whip hitting skin and Sungmin’s yelling filled the phone.

“At any rate Junnie, get home or stay gone.” Soo Yin instructed before ending the call. Ryeowook shivered as he closed the phone and closed his eyes.

“Don’t worry Wook, we’ll kill her.” Siwon said from the seat infront of him.

“I’ll make sure she dies slow and painfully, both of them.” Kyuhyun growled as he glared out the window. Heechul laughed as he opened and closed his knife. Henry sat behind him with Zhou Mi talking about which gun he would use.

“I will rip them apart and make sure nothing is salvageable when people come looking for them.” Ryeowook hissed making the van shiver as they neared the Korean border.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Rin clung to Sungmin as Junlee and Soo Yin dragged them back to their cell. Both were covered in cuts and bruises from their handling.

“I’m sorry,” Sungmin repeated once they were alone. Rin smiled before leaning into his side.

“Stop saying that, I’m glad it was you this time rather than Junlee.” Rin stated as she hugged her friend. Sungmin held her closer to him sighing in relief.

“We should rest while we can.” He instructed.

“Let’s fix our wounds first oppa.” Rin laughed as she walked over to retrieve her cloth.

“Rin you don’t have to do this.” Sungmin stated.

“No let me, besides when Kyu and Wook come for us, I want you and I to look our best.” She smirked. Sungmin smiled as he closed his eyes and allowed Rin to clean his wounds.

“I wonder what Junnie wanted from his umma?” Rin questioned.

“Who cares,” Sungmin pouted.

“So in a change of subjects, what do you want to do when we escape here?” Rin asked.

“Go on vacation, we were planning one before all this happened.” Sungmin explained.

“Really?” Rin asked interested as Sungmin nodded his head.

“Ne, so where do you want to go if we do all go on vacation?” Sungmin asked. Rin smiled as she thought of a place to go. So far, since living with Super Junior she had seen all of Asia and Europe.

“Ah America, you boys need to eat some southern food. And I would love to see the changes the world has for that side of the globe.” Rin chuckled. Sungmin nodded as he held his dongsae close to his chest and cleaned her wounds.

“Saranghae,” he whispered to her.

“Saranghae,” Rin replied.