the story

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Rin smiled evilly as she and Kyuhyun eyed the newest tv. More expensive, but bigger and better and the graphics were awesome.

“So Wook got paid yesterday?” Kyuhyun asked eyeing his own account via his phone.

“Ne, so you have your share?” Rin asked eyeing her friend.

“Duh, so what excuse did you give Wook?” Kyuhyun asked.

“We trashed Soo Man’s security system; I think he knows you and Min still hate him.” Rin smiled.

“You feel no remorse for lying to him do you?” Kyuhyun smirked.

“I have a little, I hate lying to him.” Rin confessed.

“Soon young grass hopper I will have you just as trained as I do Kiki,” Kyuhyun stated. Rin smirked before motioning for a clerk to help them.

“Damn starcraft is going to look freaking awesome on this screen.” Kyuhyun squealed.

“You know better games have come out since then right?” Rin asked thinking of her own games she could play, damn the way her PlayStation and PlayStation two games would look.

“This is a highly expensive tv newest model, are you sure you want it?” the clerk asked.

“Yes it’s all I can think about,” Kyuhyun begged eyeing the tv.

“Is that why Minnie was mad last night, cause you kept saying the tv’s model instead of his name.” Rin joked. Kyuhyun remained silent making Rin grin more as the tv was handed to them and they paid.

“I so can’t wait to get this baby home!” Kyuhyun cried as he entered the car.

“Until Kiki finds out, then we’ll have to hand over the thing.” Rin pouted.

“So we hide it from her,” Kyuhyun suggested.

“Oh yeah and which uncle or appa will keep this secret from her?” Rin asked with a glare.

“Right point taken, and once Wook finds out we just broke him, he’s going to murder us.” Kyuhyun sighed.

“Murder you; I’ll just get a lecture about money.” Rin stated.

“Min will kill him if he comes near me. So, the tv may become your daughters. Evil brat, I trained her too well.” Kyuhyun growled. Rin nodded, he had trained her daughter a little too well.

“So, shall we go play?” Rin smiled making Kyu’s normal evil smirk return.

“You’re on,” he replied hitting the gas.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Ryeowook smiled as he and Kiki walked around the park.

“Appa, seriously, what do you have against me dating?” Kiki asked as she leaned into her father’s side.

“Nothing, it’s just your still to young please trust me.” Ryeowook explained.

“Appa, how do you expect me to grow relationship wise if I don’t have a relationship?” Kiki asked eyeing her father.

“Easy, play online romance games and read books.” Ryeowook stated.

“Umma thanks I should date,” Kiki pouted.

“Your umma hasn’t been in Korea long.” Ryeowook countered.

“So how do you and her have such a good relationship then?” Kiki asked taking a seat on a bench by the lake. Ryeowook sighed before taking a seat beside her.

“We met when she was twenty one, did you know she dated Sungmin for a month before she dumped him.” Ryeowook asked.

“No, what happened?” Kiki asked. Ryeowook laughed.

“It happened before we dated, and way before he tried to date her again when we were. They had been talking and what not, I thought they were the perfect couple, everyone did. But one day they were in Leeteuk’s room playing with fire and Heechul hyung’s hair spray and ended up catching Teukie’s taxodermied dog on fire. Not to mention the rest of the old dorms on fire. Rin nearly died that day if Sungmin hadn’t have thrown her out the window.” Ryeowook said.

“Uncle Sungmin threw umma out a window?” Kiki asked stunned.

“Ne, she lived because it was a fire escape, but she was unconscious cause of the smoke.” Ryeowook explained. Kiki nodded.

“Well when we learned what had happened, I nearly killed Sungmin. Since the incident I never really left your umma’s side after that. Always a step behind or beside her. If she was doing something reckless, I was beside her. That scar on my chest is a bullet wound I took for your mother. Those migraines your umma and I get, it because your umma was forced into something at a young age and I tried to save her from it. Kiki everything I do is to protect your umma and you. I’m scared for you to date, I’m scared for your umma to go off alone. You too don’t understand how scared I am. I am famous and that means both you and her are targets for people to take and hurt. What happened the other night with you may have been your fault, but if someone else had been involved or something with much bigger people then this could have been worse. We set rules because of danger ask your umma and she will tell you the same thing.” Ryeowook whispered trying to control his emotions.

“Appa, other kids from parents that are famous don’t have as many rules as I do!” Kiki moaned.

“Other kids don’t have parents with government officials watching their every move and corrupt women after them.” Ryeowook snapped making Kiki blink.

“Who the hell did you guys piss off?” she asked making Ryeowook reprimand her language.

“Blame Kyu and Heechul, anyway why so hated?” Kiki asked as her father stood up.

“Let’s go home, speaking like this in the open worries me more. What with Super Junior’s past with your umma.” He smiled taking his daughters hand and leading her home. When they arrived Rin and Kyuhyun were playing on the new tv with wide smiles as the rest of Super Junior cheered them on with the current game.

“What’s going on in here?” Ryeowook asked.

“Umma, appa said the governments after you please say it’s true cause that would be so cool and who’s the girl appa pisssed off?” Kiki begged making her mother turn after losing the game.

“Huh?” Rin asked eyeing her daughter and husband as Kyuhyun paused the game.

“Appa never made a girl made, well except me.” Rin stated.

“Where did the tv come from?” Ryeowook asked.

“I made the girl mad,” Sungmin admitted ignoring Ryeowook’s question.

“Oh please tell me these stories please!” Kiki begged. Rin sighed before nodding and indicating for her daughter to take a seat as her and the rest of the members began their tale of life before Kiki.