Appa no cry

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Kiki was white faced as her mother, Nari, and Ari fixed her dress. Today was the day she married Hikaru and her heart was pounding out of her chest with both anxiety and fear.

“My baby,” Rin cooed feeling her age for once as she stood beside her daughter.

“I’m nervous,” Kiki admitted as the others left to get ready themselves.

“Don’t be, your father and I will always be here to help you, and so will your uncles.” Rin smiled before a knock on the door made her blink.

“Who is it?” Rin asked making her way to the door and peeking out. Ryeowook and Yesung stood in the doorway with puppy eyes trying to get inside.

“Fine, but only you.” She stated making sure no one else wanted into the small room.

“My baby!” Ryeowook wailed as he clung to his daughter trying to hold back his own tears.

“Where are the twins?” Rin asked wanting to make sure they had stayed in their outfits.

“With EunHae ushering people to their seats.” Yesung replied as Ari stepped into the room and smiled.

“Great,” Rin sighed knowing she was going to need to redress the two, well more Abby who hated dresses than Rose who seemed to already know the difference in fashion. She blamed Heechul for that one.

 

“How’s my baby?” Yesung asked eyeing Ari as he placed a gentle hand over the now protruding belly.

“Good, I go to the doctors tomorrow to get the gender, want to come?” she asked kissing Yesung’s lips.

“Ne,” he replied before bending down to kiss her belly as well.

“You have to text us when you find out please,” Kiki beamed as she tried to pull her father off her. Rin smiled before grabbing Ryeowook and instructing Yesung to keep him busy until he had to walk Kiki down the aisle. That had also come with a warning not to run away with the bride. Kiki sighed once her father had left before sitting down.

“Umma, how did you do it. How did you marry appa and not feel overwhelmed?” Kiki asked. Rin grinned before taking a seat beside her daughter and laughing.

“I’m stubborn and strong willed, just like you are, so I pushed through and married him even though the whole time I wanted to retreat back to the dorms and hide under my blankets until everyone forgot me. But I did marry him and when I got up to the podium and felt your fathers hands take mine and saw his eyes only on me, nothing else or no one else mattered. I knew I was safe and that he would protect me with every fiber of his being.” Rin explained. Kiki smiled before leaning back and taking another deep breath and exhaling.

“Come on, the wedding is about to start, and I need to make sure your father doesn’t cry, he told me to hit him if he tried.” Rin stated.

“So you want him to cry?” Kiki asked knowing her mother’s love for teasing her uncles and father.

“Only because I know he and Hyukjae will be crying so hard we won’t hear the preacher.” Rin explained.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Ryeowook tried his best to hold in the tears as he marched his oldest daughter down the aisle, having to do this three times was going to kill him. Ahead of him stood Siwon and the rest of Super Junior. Rose was in Heechul’s arms laughing as the diva cried on Hankyung’s shoulder as Abigail whimpered and hid in her mother’s arms waiting for Ryeowook to grab her. Abigail’s eyes followed his every move as Ryeowook came closer. When he finally made it to the steps to hand her off to Hikaru he felt the tears.

“Do you give this girl away?” Siwon asked making Ryeowook take a deep breath and announce his answer turning to kiss his daughters cheek, glare at Hikaru and march to his seat. Rin patted his thigh as Abigail raced to his arms holding onto his chest with all her strength. The vows were exchanged as the rings handed over making Rin smile and Ryeowook fall deeper into a silent depression as he clung to Abigail. He could hear Rose behind him patting and talking with her uncle Heechul about being a baby, but none of that mattered. He felt like a baby due to his oldest baby getting married right infront of him. When the few minutes of silence came over the ceremony Ryeowook began his crying. Tears falling freely over his cheeks as Rin leaned into his shoulder. After the ceremony had ended and everyone had gathered for food, Ryeowook sat in a corner watching the action as Abby played in his lap.

“I lost my baby Abby,” he whispered pushing her black hair from her face as she his right knuckle. Abigail looked up at her father removing from his knuckle and smiling.

“Appa, no cry,” she smiled kissing his lips. Ryeowook blinked before glancing down at his daughter in amazement.

“What did you just say?” Ryeowook asked. Abigail pouted but repeated her words at her father’s command. Ryeowook jumped up from his seat twirling his daughter in his arms and laughing as everyone looked at him as if he was crazy.

“If you just came into some money hand it over this stuff wasn’t cheap!” Rin called earning her husband’s attention.

“Abby talked!” he announced making everyone gasp and run over to the two.

“Abby, tell them what you told me.” Ryeowook urged turning the toddler to eye her large family. Everyone waited expectantly before Abigail removed her knuckle and grinned before hiding in her father’s chest. Ryeowook blinked before once more urging her to talk. Everyone shook their head s before leaving the two alone and making Ryeowook glare at his daughter who returned his glare.

“Appa,” she smirked making Ryeowook smirk as well.

“I have one daughter you all hear, you can have the other two you touch this baby and I kill you!” Ryeowook threatened the room as he clung Abigail to his chest.

That night, Ryeowook was putting Rose and Abigail to bed with their mother when Rin turned to him.

“Did he really talk, or did you have another daydream?” she asked eyeing her husband as Rose slept soundly in her bed.

“She really spoke,” Ryeowook stated hating being disbelieved.

“Okay, well I’m going to bed, I woke up early and I have a long day tomorrow.” Rin replied before kissing her husband’s cheek and heading to bed. Ryeowook smiled before returning his attention to the girl lying in her bed looking up at him with wide expectant brown eyes.

“Abby is appa’s arraso?” Ryeowook whispered. Abigail nodded her head as Ryeowook kissed her and headed for the door.

“My appa, goodnight,” Abigail called just loud enough for her father to hear.

“Goodnight my Abby,” Ryeowook smiled before turning out the light and leaving the room.