Twins

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

It had been five months, and Super Junior members were sitting in the dorm waiting anxiously for Rin and Ryeowook to return from the hospital with news of what she would have. Kiki had begun school with Hikaru making things easier to spy in the young unofficial couple.

“I can’t stand not knowing,” Sungmin wailed as he paced the floor. The others nodded before the door burst open and Kiki ran in.

“Are they back yet?” she asked eyeing the anxious looking group. Leeteuk shook his head as he busied himself with reading a book.

“When they get here tell me, I have a bone to pick with dad.” She growled before stomping off to her mother’s old room.

“I miss the days when she obeyed everything we told her.” Kyuhyun sighed.

“For you that was when she was barely able to speak.” Sungmin laughed. They all shared a laugh at the makanae’s embarrassment before the door once again opened.

“We’re back, oh and Sungmin, Kangin, can you two go get Wookie out of the car, he fainted.” Rin smiled as the two followed her instructions.

“Why did Ryeowook faint?” Leeteuk asked eyeing the girl. Rin smirked before searching for her daughter.

“She’s in your old room.” Yesung answered as he texted Ari. Currently the new Suju girlfriend was at work. Rin nodded before leaving to fetch her daughter, she only wanted to announce her bundles gender once.

“Go away,” Kiki called once Rin had opened the door. Rin sighed before sitting beside her daughter.

“What did your father do this time?” she asked in English.

“He made Hikaru scared of dating me, all I have is his ring but he refuses to admit we’re dating. Everytime we try to get close Elf’s or a random member of a k-pop band will break us apart.” Kiki growled.

“If it makes you feel better, your father is about to not care that you date.” Rin smiled.

“You’re having a girl?” Kiki asked excited. Rin smiled.

“Come out here with the rest of us and I’ll tell all of you.” She stated before leading her daughter to the now full living room. Henry, Zhou Mi, Hankyung, and Kibum were on the TV via SKYPE waiting for the answer as well.

“How are you feeling Wookie?” Rin asked as she walked over to her pale husband.

“So, what’s the news?” Donghae asked. Rin smiled eyeing the waiting member’s before taking a deep breath.

“I’m having twins, two girls.” Rin announced making the whole room blink before both Ryeowook and Leeteuk passed out to the floor.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Kiki laughed as Sungmin and Kangin rushed to aid their fainted members.

“So appa gets two new daughters to badger while I am scott free.” Kiki smirked. Rin nodded as she sat down and began stitching. Leeteuk had made her start the activity to aid with stress. But the act only made her more aggravated.

“Twin girls, that makes three girls.” Ryeowook mumbled as Sungmin and Yesung tried to calm him down.

“Rin, can you handle this kind of stress?” Nari asked from her spot beside Shindong.

“Of course, I’ve got it all covered, Ryeowook hunny your mumbling again.” Rin called earning her lover’s attention.

“Sorry, gah what to name them, where to live. The house is way too small, not to mention the wonderful expense of diapers and other things for them.” Ryeowook whimpered.

“He’s just as excited as well.” Rin beamed. Nari nodded before glancing over at Kari and Kiki talking at the table with Sungmin about shopping.

“You’re about to have three daughters, can you and Ryeowook handle that?” Nari asked.

“Considering my past history, yes, yes I can.” Rin smirked as Ryeowook began screaming about how he was getting grey hairs.

“Yesung, are you going to pick up Ari at the station?” Rin asked eyeing her oppa as he tried to calm Ryeowook down.

“Ne, wae?” Yesung asked.

“Can you  take Wookie with you, I think he needs some fresh air.” Rin stated.

“Sure, I can do that.” Yesung replied. Rin nodded her thanks before kissing her husband and pushing him to his friend.

“Behave you two and no threesomes while you’re out.” Rin called as they left the home. Once the boys were out of sight, Rin turned to Kiki and Kari.

“Girls, take Sungmin and the three of you go get some dinner.” Rin ordered. Everyone nodded at their orders before rushing to their tasks.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Ryeowook sighed as he stared out the window of Yesung’s new car.

“I can’t believe she’s having twins,” he whispered.

“Are you not excited?” Yesung asked.

“Aniyo, I’m beyond excited, but so many things could go wrong, I’m already protective of them and they are only five months along.” Ryeowook whispered. Yesung chuckled.

“What about Kiki, are you still going to not let her date? According to her mother she is pretty upset with you.” Yesung replied.

“Really,” Ryeowook asked.

“Look Wook, as your friend, I’m not telling you how to raise your child, but if you don’t let her have some freedom and let her date and be happy, you may lose her. Don’t make her hate you Wookie.” Yesung explained.