the news

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

“Abby, say appa,” Ryeowook cooed as he held his daughter protectively in his arms. Abigail giggled before kissing his lips. Ryeowook smiled before repeating his earlier instructions and earning another kiss.

“She understands you Wookie, she just doesn’t want to talk.” Rin said as she growled and closed the magazine she was reading.

“You would think they would put prettier people in the papers.” Rin snapped.

“Who was it?” Ryeowook asked tempted to peek inside at the artist that made his wife suddenly angry.

“Sungmin,” she smirked.

“Our Sungmin?” he asked confused as to why she would suddenly say he wasn’t cute. Abigail reached for the magazine as her father quickly found the page. Abigail pointed to the picture before putting her hands to her head and imitating a bunny. Ryeowook cooed at the cuteness before quickly agreeing with his wife. They needed to put Abby in the pics she was way cuter. Finally, the doctor called them back. As they passed through the doors, Abigail began to fidget and cling to her father. Even Rin was uneasy, as she stood closer to Ryeowook the deeper they went into the building.

“If I told you I had to go to the bathroom what would you say?” Ryeowook asked as they entered the room they would be in.

“Hold it, no way am I sitting with a terrified child in a small closed room of four white walls and strange gizmo’s.” Rin snapped as she took a seat in one of the chairs allowing her husband to sit on the table with Abigail in his arms.

“Fine I’ll stay, but only because you asked so nice and Abigail refuses to let me go.” Ryeowook grinned easing his wife’s nerves.

“Abby, appa has a gift for you.” Ryeowook suddenly announced making both Rin and Abigail eye him. How had he hidden a gift from them this whole time? Abigail waited patiently as her father pulled a ribbon from his pocket and quickly tied it around one of her pigtails in her hair. The yellow and brown spotted giraffe ribbon showed brightly against her dark hair.

“Daddy’s little girl,” Ryeowook beamed as Abigail continued to giggle in his arms. Rin glanced over at the door when the doctor appeared.

“So, I heard someone needed a shot?” the woman smiled. Rin pointed to Abigail who pointed to her father.

“I see,” the woman smiled before grabbing her things and eyeing the child in Ryeowook’s arms.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Heechul grinned as Rose rolled around on his bed.

“Hannie, you have got to see my new baby,” Heechul boasted as he chatted with his lover.

“Is she like you?” Hankyung asked.

“Of course, even her real mother says it.” Heechul laughed as Rose examined her reflection in the mirror Heechul had on his bed.

“Rename her yet?” Hankyung asked as Heechul grabbed a bunch of hair accessories to place in the babies hair.

“No, but I am about to do some selca’s with her.” Heechul replied.

“I’ll keep a look out for any new pics you may put out for ELF’s to steal.” Hankyung laughed before making a kissing noise and hanging up the call. Heechul turned to his niece and smiled.

“Heesica, time to get pretty,” Heechul called making Rose beam and hold her hands up for her uncle.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Leeteuk sat at the doctors for his own appointment as Kangin sat by his side.

“I told you not to stress so much,” the younger stated.

“Shut up,” Leeteuk growled as he examined the office. He had come complaining about chest pains and learned his blood pressure was too high. He blamed both himself and his children. Too much stress was from their hair-brained plans. He was grateful to Rin for keeping some of the chaos from him, but with three kids of her own, he wondered how she was handling things, and she already had bad health.

“Mr. Park,” the nurse called as she reentered the room making both Kangin and Leeteuk glance up.

“I have your results, and I really think you should take a rest, but knowing you, you will not listen,” the nurse stated.

“She’s good,” Kangin mused.

“So take these pills, and try to keep your stress at a minimum, if you can avoid the things that give you stress.” She ordered before letting them leave.

“So, shall we send away eunhae or the whole group?” Kangin asked as they made their way home.

“I can’t send away my children; I’ll just take more breaks.” Leeteuk explained. Kangin nodded making a mental note to tell Rin to have a meeting.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Sungmin fell breathless against the mirrored wall of the exercise room as Kyuhyun pulled back on his clothes.

“So good,” Sungmin panted as he tried to sit up with shaky limbs. Kyuhyun chuckled before aiding his lover.

“I love you,” he whispered.

“I know, I love you too,” Sungmin replied placing his head on his lover’s chest.

“We’ve been through hell haven’t we.” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Yeah, but we were together.” Sungmin stated.

“We really need to thank Rin for this relationship, she did put it together.” Kyuhyun laughed. Sungmin scoffed but nodded nonetheless, she had indeed helped them.

“Speaking of which, do you think they know?” Sungmin asked.

“No, I know they don’t, Wook would have had a field day by now.” Kyuhyun pointed out.

“True,” Sungmin laughed.

“Does she expect us to tell them?” Kyuhyun asked suddenly.

“I hope not, I love my baby rabbit, but I love life more.” Sungmin stated.

“Her funeral then,” Kyuhyun sighed before closing his eyes. Both were sweaty from both exercise and , tough neither cared.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Ok Henry so you remember what I told you,” Kiki asked as Hikaru nodded beside her.

“Why can’t Kari tell them?” Henry asked eyeing the quiet Shinari daughter and her boyfriend.

“Because she is at the peak of her life.” Kiki stated.

“And I’m not?” Henry yelped.

“Your old,” Kiki replied.

“No, I refuse to be the scapegoat, tell them yourself. Besides, this is your thing not mine.” Henry snapped crossing his arms.

“I’ll tell umma you broke Teukie uncles piano.” Kiki smiled as Henry paled and agreed to tell the news.