Promises and Larry finally joins the war

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Kiki could hear her father’s voice as it called out her name. She wanted to scream back to him, but the gag in wouldn’t allow her. Tears streaked down her face as she heard the others trying to make noise so Ryeowook and Kyuhyun could find them. Finally, they heard Kyuhyun’s voice enter the room.

“Wook they’re in here!” Kyuhyun yelled before running to untie the hostages. Kiki suddenly felt strong arms engulf her before the smell of her father’s cologne filled her nose. She cried as he removed her blindfold and the gag in .

“Ahgi are you okay?” he asked as he brushed back her matted tear soaked hair. Kiki nodded unable to speak as her father held her close to his chest. She didn’t want to let go. She wanted to feel safe in his arms like she had so many years ago.

“I’m sorry,” Hikaru bowed as he stood behind Kiki.

“I know, thank you for protecting my daughter.” Ryeowook whispered as Kyuhyun and Yesung finished untying the last of the group.

“Sungmin and Rin sacrificed themselves for us,” Ari stated as she and the group followed their rescuers outside.

“Sounds like them.” Kyuhyun said as the twins and the girls followed Yesung into the car.

“Are you not going to join us?” Ryeowook asked staying close to the car in case he was needed.

“Ani, I need to return to my own father and tell him all that happened, it could help rescue Sungmin and Rin.” Ari explained. Yesung glanced at Ari from the car and frowned at hearing her words.

“Will you return?” he asked making both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun look back at him. Ari shrugged before smiling and yielding a taxi. Once she was out of sight the two turned to the car.

“She’ll return hyung, I know she will.” Ryeowook smiled as he patted his hyung’s shoulder. Yesung nodded as they began their return to the dorms.

When they arrived, Hikaru and Kaoru’s parents were waiting beside Nari and Shindong with worried eyes. The twin’s mother was first to rush forward, hugging both her boys and crying her eyes out. Kiki felt a twinge of jealousy at the act before cuddling closer to her father.

“I’m so happy your safe,” their mother cried as she continued to hug them. Yesung hailed a taxi for the three before turning to see Nari and Shindong hugging Kari. No doubt the children would be scared after this incident, the worse part being that it wasn’t really even over yet.

“Kyu, Yesung hyung, can you give Kiki and I a moment, tell everyone upstairs we’re fine.” Ryeowook called before dragging Kiki towards the stairs and closing the door.

“You heard the boy, let’s go.” Kyuhyun called as Nari still cried and held her daughter.

“We just want to go home right now, if you don’t mind.” Shindong explained. Yesung nodded in understanding before grabbing the makanae and heading to the elevator.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

 Kiki didn’t meet her father’s eyes as they sat on the steps of the dorm. Neither really knew what to say at the moment, both filled with emotion from the day. Finally it was Ryeowook who broke the silence. 

“I know you’re scared at the moment, but it will be okay. We won’t let anyone hurt you and we will get your umma and uncle back.” He stated. Kiki glared up at her appa before standing and pacing the floor.

“You don’t get it dad,” she hissed in English looking more like her umma to Ryeowook than she ever had before.

“Umma is in trouble, and for some reason so am I, you can’t stop them!” she rushed out in a panic. Ryeowook listened calmly, allowing his daughter to speak and release all the fear she had held in this whole time.

“I was scared Appa, I felt like I would never see you or my uncles again, I’m still scared I’ll never see umma again.” Kiki cried running to her father’s arms.

“Shh, your fine now, I’ll get your umma back I promise and appa never breaks his promises to you.” Ryeowook whispered as his held his daughter.

“Appa,” Kiki said after a few moments of silence.

“Ne,” Ryeowook replied.

“You promised not to poison Hika last time he ate with us and he ended up with food poisoning.” Kiki stated.

“I don’t like you dating,” Ryeowook replied before kissing his daughters forehead.

“Saranghae,” Ryeowook whispered.

“Saranghae appa,” Kiki repeated.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Rin felt like a train had hit her. True she had felt worse pain before than this, but still it hurt. Sungmin was lying a few feet away from her watching her every move with fear-filled eyes.

“We have to stay strong so we can keep them away from our family,” Rin stated as she came to a rest beside her oppa.

“I want to die so badly right now.” Sungmin whispered as he flinched after touching a large cut Soo Yin had placed on him. She had been into S&M that day, unfortunately for Sungmin, he was the bottom for this one.

“We can’t give up now Minnie,” Rin said as she gently began to clean his wounds with a damp piece of her shirt she had torn off her clothing earlier.

“What did Junlee do to you?” Sungmin asked worried for his friend. Rin’s eyes went blank before she smiled.

“Nothing,” she replied before continuing her task. Sungmin blinked before releasing a sigh and sitting up. Rin glanced up at him before she felt his arms wrap around her.

“It will be okay,” he whispered in her ear. Neither was sure if they believed the words he had spoken. But they needed them all the same. Rin smiled as she laid her head on her oppa’s shoulder and sighed. She had saved her daughter and the others from Junlee and Soo Yin, now she just had to go through with her decision. Besides, there was no Ryeowook to save her this time.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Larry,” Ryeowook hissed eyeing the turtle with distaste.

“He got bigger,” Kiki stated as she tried to touch the reptile. Heechul quickly stopped her before grabbing a stick and gently placed it infront of the animal. Within seconds, the turtle had snapped it in two.

“He is our ticket to getting those two idiots back and killing Junlee and Soo Yin for once and all.” Heechul explained.

“Great, so what about Junnie?” Kyuhyun asked.

“He’s just a pawn, I doubt those two even care for him, he was adopted by them.” Kari stated as she sat beside Kiki next to the turtle cage.

“Well, we’ll know soon if they do or not, Siwon and Kibum went to kidnap the boy along with Eunhae.” Leeteuk explained.

“Are you sure Eunhae won’t kill him?” Yesung asked.

“That’s why we sent Sibum with them,” Kangin stated as if it were obvious.

“Oh,” Yesung nodded.

“So, we’re hoping Junnie will tell us where they have Rin and Sungmin.” Hankyung finally said as the room calmed down. Everyone nodded in agreement before Kiki walked over to her father.

“Appa, you have to say you like Larry now,” she stated making the room eye the eternal makanae.

“If I get your umma back in one piece and it does its job, then I will accept him into this home. Until then, it’s next Friday’s dinner.” Ryeowook stated eyeing the demonic creature.

“Fine, it’s a promise, and you never break your promises to me.” Kiki smirked.

“They have Junnie,” Henry announced as he closed his phone from the text he received from Kibum.

“Larry are you hungry?” Heechul asked with a smile as he Larry’s shell.

“He is still my turtle hyung,” Yesung pointed out with a slight pout as Ryeowook hugged him.