Worry

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Kiki sighed as she sat bored at her desk in Korean history. The teacher’s lecture was worse than her mothers and Leeteuk’s lectures when she died one of Teukie’s shirts pink.

“Hey Ki, want to hang with us after class today?” a boy infront of her asked making her glance up. The boys raven hair reminded her of her uncle Yesung’s hair during his debut days.

“Um, I guess?” Kiki replied earning a look from Hikaru who sat beside her.

“Great,” the boy beamed before turning back around.

“Kiki, your father is going to have a mental breakdown if you come home late today,” Hikaru whispered. Kiki sighed, true her father was overprotective and her uncles always spied into her personal life. But she was eighteen and she was going to have fun.

“Whatever, I’ll be home before he or anyone else gets home tonight.” Kiki laughed. Hikaru sighed before returning to his own work. Kiki had always been independent, but then again her parents or one of her uncles had always been close by when she decided to be independent so they could bail her out of trouble. She smiled, tonight would be the first night she wouldn’t have her family nearby, today she could be free.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Yesung smiled as he finished his dance and returned to sit beside Ryeowook so another member could perform. They may have been getting older, but Korea and the world still wanted them on stage. Suddenly, Yesung noticed his friends’ worried expression.

“Hey, what’s wrong, you’re going to give yourself wrinkles.” Yesung smiled earning the eternal makanae’s attention.

“Sorry Yeye, I guess I’m worried about Kiki,” Ryeowook admitted as Donghae and Hyukjae danced together making the crowed cheer.

“She’s getting older I’ll admit that, but then again we have been keeping her sheltered her whole life. It’s only natural for her to want to spread her wings and fly.” Yesung said clapping as Eunhae finished their dance.

“I want my bird to stay a chick though. Sungie, we are famous, every day I fear someone kidnapping Kiki or Rin and hurting them asking for money I don’t have. I’m scared.” Ryeowook whispered ignoring Leeteuk’s lecture. Yesung smiled as he draped his arm over Ryeowook’s shoulders.

“Listen to hyung, no one is ever going to hurt your family. Rin hears voices in her head just like you and you know she listens to them just as much as you do. So far those voices have kept her level headed in danger. As for your daughter, she has spunk and has been trained since birth by Heechul and Kyuhyun. No one will mess with her when she gets angry.” Yesung smiled lightly kissing the youngers head. Ryeowook blushed as he noticed the camera on them and lightly hit his hyung on the arm.

“Pabo, I’m married.” The younger laughed.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Rin sighed as she spun around in her spinning chair behind her school desk. So far teaching English in an English village was harder than she thought it would be. The new school system was proving harsh for both her and her students. On top of that, she couldn’t shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen soon. Like déjà vu that you had and suddenly it came true. She wanted to text Ryeowook, but she knew better than to bother him with her worries. She loved the man, but sometimes he overreacted with simple things. Three hours and school would end, she hoped Kiki would be home early today, she needed help with the chores at home.