Out for the night

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

“Ryeowook get in this dorm now,” Rin growled as she stood in the door eyeing her husband who had chosen to sleep in the hall.

“Until that turtle leaves this dorm I refused to sleep in there.” Ryeowook stated. Rin growled before marching forward and grabbing his arm.

“Get your in this dorm and get in bed before I make you sleep with Larry,” she snapped making Ryeowook pale. Rin was scary when angry.

“But Rin Larry one ate my dinner, Larry two slept in my bed, Larry three is bound to be the spawn of Satan.” Ryeowook moaned.

“Then come say hello to the devil and get inside.” Rin huffed.

“Ani,” Ryeowook pouted uncaring that he was acting immature at the moment.

“Kiki like’s Larry,” Rin said calmly.

“Kiki is not really the best on judgment, she’s like her umma.” Ryeowook muttered as Rin glared at him.

“So marrying you was a bad judgment?” Rin hissed making Ryeowook pale.

“Ani, that’s not what I meant!” Ryeowook panicked.

“Sleep out here tonight Kim Ryeowook,” Rin snapped tossing her wedding ring at the poor boy and slamming the door shut locking him out alone. Ryeowook sighed, knowing her she would send out a mass text telling everyone to avoid him tonight. Suddenly the door opened revealing Yesung.

“I was told to deliver this,” the older man said before placing the snapping turtle cage beside his younger friend.

“Sorry about this,” he said before reclosing and locking the door.

“She robs me, then throws me out of the house.” Ryeowook pouted eyeing Larry number three.

“I still love her though, she’s spunky and unique.” The man smiled before setting up his things and lying down to sleep. He awoke the next morning to giggles. He panicked thinking fangirls had entered his room until he remembered he was in the open in the hall.

“Appa, mom say’s get ready for work here’s the keys to the dorm below here and your clothes.” Kiki smiled as Kari and Kaoru handed him his new things. Hikaru and Kiki smirked at Ryeowook’s bewildered expression before the older man glared at them.

“Tell your umma she can’t stay mad at me for long,” Ryeowook ordered before leaving for the indicated room glad his wife had packed his shampoo.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Kiki smirked as her and her friends watched her appa head for the other dorm.

“So does your umma get mad at him often like this?” Kaoru asked.

“Not really, but when she does get this mad at him it’s fun to watch because uncles get mad at him as well.” Kiki explained.

“So, want to make him even madder?” Hikaru asked always loving to play pranks on her appa.

“What do you have in mind?” Kiki asked as Hikaru leaned in and kissed her lips. Like clockwork, her father turned from the elevator he was waiting on and glared.

“Oh hell no did I just see you kiss my daughter!” Ryeowook snapped trying to rush forward only to have Kiki smirk and enter the safety of the dorm locking the door so her father couldn’t enter.

“What are you four up to?” Heechul asked as he and Hankyung eyed the kids.

“Picking on appa,” Kiki replied as Hikaru entwined his hand with hers making the Hanchul couple raise a brow.

“Dating Hika?” Hankyung asked indicating the hands. Kiki quickly pulled her hand away shaking her head.

“Ani, just playing with appa.” She rushed out blushing as Hikaru turned his head away in embarrassment. This act didn’t go unnoticed by the Hanchul couple, Kari, and Kaoru.

“Sure kid, whatever.” Heechul smirked as Leeteuk walked in.

“Kiki is he getting ready?” the leader asked trying to fix his own tie.

“Ne,” Kiki replied as her mother appeared pulling her hair into a ponytail.

“Is he in that room?” she asked seeing her daughter. Once again, Kiki nodded.

“Good, I need my wedding ring back unless he wants me going to work without it.” Rin said walking past her daughter. Kiki sighed she was always ignored when the morning came.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Rin entered the bottom dorm with a pout as she heard the shower running. Super Junior only used this dorm when one of the members wanted alone time, she wanted her ring.

“Wook,” Rin called as she stepped into the bathroom.

“Unless you’re about to strip and join me, go away.” Ryeowook pouted.

“I need my wedding ring; I’m going to SM today for a meeting since school’s about to let out. My second job needs to be on time.” Rin explained.

“You still want to be married to me, I thought I was a foolish choice?” Ryeowook asked.

“You said that not me Kim Ryeowook now give me my ring.” Rin growled walking closer to the shower.

“Kiki kissed Hikaru this morning,” Ryeowook tried to change the conversation.

“Wook, they’ve been kissing, since she started school,” Rin deadpanned throwing opened the curtain and exposing her husband to the cold air of the room.

“Rin, why do you always attack me in the shower!” he yelped falling to the ground as soap bubbles fell from his damp hair.

“Because I get to see you like this, so cute.” Rin smirked.

“Your rings here,” Ryeowook said showing her his left pinky. Rin moved forward, reaching to grab the ring when Ryeowook’s hand tightened over her wrist pulling her into the shower water with him. Rin yelped as her husband wrapped around her shielding her face with his own body giving her a nice view of his chest.

“Pretty good for a forty year old.” Rin smiled.

“I’m forty two, but thank you,” Ryeowook said allowing her to move to the safety of the bathtubs side.

“Great, now I have to change clothes.” Rin sighed eyeing her now drenched attire.

“You look good to me,” Ryeowook smiled.

“,” Rin smirked before removing her shoes and entering the shower once more and hug her husband.

“I don’t know why I have to be with you when you’re ,” Rin mused.

“Because I’m hot and y,” Ryeowook asked. They shared another passionate kiss before Rin leaned back from his grasp and sighed.

“She’s like me,” Rin admitted making Ryeowook sigh and nod. He knew they were talking about Kiki and what had happened the other day.

“She’s keeping it inside,” Ryeowook whispered allowing Rin to busy herself by washing his hair.

“We can’t start cuddling her over it, she’ll just back away from us. And if we ignore it she’ll just think we don’t care.” Rin sighed.

“Let’s just stay like we are and see what happens as much as I hate it, she may open up to the twins before us.” Ryeowook stated. Rin nodded worried for her daughter.