The manager's back

Kim Kiki's perfect boyfriend

Yesung smiled as he entered Handel and Gretel, his smile widened as fans screamed their hello’s as he walked past to see his mother.

“Umma, I’m hungry.” Yesung called as he stood at the counter. Yesung’s mother growled as she placed her hands on her hips. Yesung instantly knew he was in trouble.

“Kim Jongwoon, why did I wake up this morning to four turtles in my bathroom?” she hissed making Yesung pale.

“I-I don’t know umma,” Yesung replied as Jongjin stood beside his mother laughing.

“Maybe Jongjin did it,” Yesung suggested.

“Don’t you dare blame your brother Jongwoon,” Mrs. Kim snapped. He could hear the ELF’s at the store watching and taking pictures of his lecture.

“Go clean up those pets now!” she yelled making Yesung jump and hide in fear as she retreated to the back room. Yesung glared at his brother before Jongjin stuck his tongue out at the older brother.

“You did this,” Yesung growled.

“You can’t tell that for sure.” Jongjin smiled. Yesung sighed before leaving the building. How could his brother do this to him? Hadn’t he had enough stress already? Yesung was so caught in his thoughts, that he failed to notice the person walking towards him with their head down. When they collided a flurry of insults and apologies raced through his head, but upon seeing the object he had ran into, all he could manage was silence.

“Geez, so impolite.” The person snapped making Yesung’s head bow.

“Sorry Ari, I wasn’t paying attention. Yesung mentally cursed himself, the one girl he was crushing on since his heartbreak with Ryeowook and he ruins it.

“Where are you going in such a hurry anyway?” she asked gathering her dropped things.

“To my umma’s, my brother put turtles in her shower and blamed me.” Yesung explained.

“Poor turtles,” Ari laughed. Yesung nodded unconsciously leading her to his umma’s home. Yesung smiled when they arrived at his umma’s home.

“This is my home.” Yesung smiled as he allowed her inside. Ari smiled as she entered the home.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Pregnant, how?” Ryeowook asked confused and also unbelieving. Rin had to have one final test before being able to leave and Ryeowook did not like these results.

“Well Wook, when a guy has with a girl-“ Ryeowook cut Rin off before glaring at the doctor.

“How far along?” he asked in a low voice.

“Two months,” the doctor replied. Ryeowook sighed before nodding his head. The ride home was in silence making Rin uneasy.

“I’m sorry,” she finally whispered. Ryeowook turned into an empty parking lot and sighed.

“Don’t be, it’s okay Rin, we can raise this kid just like we did Kiki. Besides that kid needs a new hobby and we could use the extra help that doesn’t complain when it drools on a keyboard or a game controller.” Ryeowook smiled.

“Or yells when the baby interrupts their time.” Rin laughed. Ryeowook nodded. He loved seeing his wife smile.

“I’m sorry he hurt you,” Ryeowook whispered. Rin smiled turning her head to her husband.

“It’s ok, though I don’t know how the others will take this news.” Rin stated. Ryeowook nodded as he pulled back onto the road and towards their home. When they did arrive back home, both grew uneasy.

“Who will be the most upset by the news?” Rin asked as they rode the elevator up. Ryeowook shrugged before the doors opened and allowed them to step out. Unlocking the door to the dorms, they were quickly assaulted by Heechul screaming at Kiki and Hikaru for making out on the couch. Rin risked a glance at Ryeowook hoping he hadn’t heard the older man.

“They did what?” Ryeowook asked in a low growl.

“Hi umma, welcome back.” Kiki smiled trying to change the subject.

“Ryeowook, SIT!” Rin ordered. Ryeowook glared at her before doing as he wife asked.

“Now Hikaru, why don’t you and Kiki go out on a date? Go see a movie or something and don’t come back until midnight any earlier and I’ll lock you out of the house.” Rin instructed before shooing the two out the door. “Heechul oppa, can you call the other member’s and tell them to come home I need to talk with them.” Rin ordered.

“Just out of the hospital and still acts like a manager and bosses us around.” Heechul grumbled before doing as told. Ryeowook eyed his wife as she sat down and closed her eyes.

“You shouldn’t be stressing yourself out like this.” He stated.

“You ran into walls and stuff when I was pregnant with Kiki, why so calm now?” Rin asked.

“Because I am praying for a boy, I cannot handle another girl.” Ryeowook whimpered. Rin smirked before Heechul came in leading the members of Suju that had remained at the dorm.

“Where’s Yesung hyung?” Ryeowook asked looking for his friend.

“His umma made him go clean turtles from her shower.” Sungmin replied having got a text from Sungjin explaining Jongjin’s trick. The door opened again revealing Yesung with a dreamy face.

“Turtles have ?” Kyuhyun asked waking Yesung from any daydream he may have been having.

“Huh, oh know, it’s nothing, so why is everyone out here? Oh hey Wookie, Rin.” Yesung smiled waving at the couple on the couch. Rin rolled her eyes with a smile before telling them to sit down.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“So, what now?” Hikaru asked as they exited the dorms. Kiki shrugged confused, honestly she had no clue. Her umma had come in and ordered them out.

“Uncle Minnie said umma would be distant when she got home much like he is, but she seems the same.” Kiki replied.

“So she normally throws you out and tells you not to be home until midnight?” Hikaru asked.

“No that part was new.” Kiki smiled. Hikaru smiled before pulling her against the wall and kissing her. Kiki smiled into the kiss allowing him to deepen it. She had never kissed a boy or anyone like this and it felt amazing to her. When they pulled away from eachother, they were both panting.

“That was also new,” Kiki whispered. Hikaru smiled before spotting Handel and Gretel.

“Come on, let’s get some coffee.” He suggested dragging her to the coffee shop her grandparents owned.